Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Best performance so far. But it was Watford, let’s wait until the end of the season.
Watford and the likes have been our problem this season. So the performance is not to be underestimated.

As for him "losing the ball", he tries some very risky and difficult passes so I don't care. I'm tired of our sideways passes around the box.

Master Yoda

Forget about technicality or anything, just focus on his mentality. This is exactly what we need, the urge to score is immense. Bruno created alot of chances and has a offensive mentality, ruthless if I may add. Bruno was rightfuly pissed off in the first half, he was 3 moves ahead of everyone else on the chessboard. Greenwood just couldnt keep up IQ-wise in the first half, much better in the 2nd half. I believe Bruno makes players around him better, a great example would be Greenwood who was invisible in the first half, missing all link-up plays but regrouped in the 2nd.

Bruno Motm!

Reactions: Invictus

ohhrooney

Bruno doesn't need to be surrounded with quality players to perform, unlike someone else. Food for thought?

Castia

Can’t believe how fast he’s settled. Looks to be a class player, I’d love to see him and Pogba in the same team.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I like the fact that he always search space whether it is to receive or pass the ball. His style is very enjoyable.

ottosec

This lad is looking really good so far. We should have signed him in the summer.

If he can maintain his level, he might be the player to take us to the CL.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Amazing how an intelligent football makes things easier, even when he misplaces a pass, you understand the idea behind it. He doesn't need 4-5-6 pointless touches before passing it either. We need more players like that

Jaonz

What a player. If Maguire didn't feck that beauty delivery, it should have been 4-0. Cant wait to see Mctominay, Fred and Bruno on the pitch.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Created all 3 goals..
He did. MOTM. Pleasantly surprised. He seems to have adapted really quick and moves a lot more than I expected without the ball. It is just that he slows down a bit and wants the ball at his feet, but that is probably a good trait to have playing in between our runners up front.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I cannot believe how this guy just got thrown in to the PL as he's more than coping at the moment. Am pleased and praying he continues on and gets even better. Just astonishing. Speaks to his mentality I guess.

predator

Youth NITK
He has singlehandedly transformed our attack. So happy with what I am seeing. Sometimes you just know a special player when you see them and he is one imo.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
That feeling of relief when a big money buy isn't shite.
Absolutely. He was central to everything we did well today, which is great for someone who's still getting to know his teammates and a different style of football. Really encouraging signs that he might be the difference in this kind of game.

ash_86

Brilliant signing. Elevates the players near him instantly.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Amazing how an intelligent football makes things easier, even when he misplaces a pass, you understand the idea behind it. He doesn't need 4-5-6 pointless touches before passing it either. We need more players like that
Definitely.

I said in the post match, why on earth we didn't get him in the summer? The club had all the data. Might have been in top four if we had.

Steven7290

He looks so easy on the eyes and the way he touched the ball was a different level to all our midfielders. I cant believe we waited this long to bring him in.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Definitely.

I said in the post match, why on earth we didn't get him in the summer? The club had all the data. Might have been in top four if we had.
Apparently he gives the ball away too much.

Based Adnan

Already a central figure to the team. Other players look to find him whenever possible which is impressive considering he's only been here a month.

Bobski

His ability is there but the part that really sets him apart is the intelligent moving combined with the energy and pressing aggression he brings. That is not something you get from Pogba in that more advanced role, Bruno is not as talented but he is easier fit in.

meamth

I'd blame the PL summer transfer window for closing down early, if we got that Lukaku money, no doubt he would signed for us in the summer.

Luckily, he is here now. That mentality, reminded me of Keane himself. Teammates feck up? Scold the shit out of them.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Fantastic performance.

If he can just tidy up some of his passes and little errors in possession he could be world class. Very happy though considering that's his 3rd start coming in half way through the season.

I can't remember the last time a player has settled in so well from a foreign league and had an instant impact for us.

2 Assists?
The Martial one didn't count unfortunately as he shot and didn't score, then it's deemed another phase of play. It'll go down as a key pass though.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I'm still waiting for those belter goals from him. Tik tok.. the clock is ticking, Bruno.

Ekeke

Played well I thought but some people are suggesting he ignores Lindelof when he calls for the ball behind him, which wouldnt bode well for the immediate future. He'll probably have a new CB taking charge next season so its just a short term thing.

KW2006

I doesn't even think he is playing so good. Just a 7.5/10 performance to me. But he is a player of excellent quality and attitude.

El Jefe

What I like most about him so far is that he's good off the ball. He was making excellent runs behind Watford's and that led to a few openings. Some AMs always want the ball but he's able to mix his game up by being quality both on and off the ball. If this team gets a second playmaker or Pogba returns, his performances will be even better.

Varun

Staff
Always seems to know what he wants to do before he receives the ball which instantly takes him a level up. Always on the and works his ass off to go with the obvious quality on the ball. Brilliant

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Brilliant player. Wouldve been a different season had we signed him in the summer like we should have. Has a great eye for a pass and it doesnt matter that sometimes it doesnt come off, important to try them regularly as it encourages attackers to make those runs.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I feel we could use Pogba to unlock Fernandes's goal scoring potential.

Idxomer

Let him be the player we thought Mkhitaryan would have turned out to.

TsuWave

Bruno doesn't need to be surrounded with quality players to perform, unlike someone else. Food for thought?
This is so dumb. Pogba has performed multiple times in this team, hence him leading in most attacking stats when he did play. Just enjoy having a good player without attacking another. That's weirdo behaviour.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Sounds like a cheap shot but the difference in quality between him and someone like Pereira or Lingard is astronomical, we look a better team on the pitch because that number 10 spot has been a very big issue for us all season.

Renegade

The club failed big time not securing him in the summer. We shouldn’t have had to endure Andreas,Lingard and Mata pretending to be creative. If Ole decided on the 4231, this signing had to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.