7.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

laughtersassassin

Fred is a creative player. Not in the Pogba or Bruno's level, but he has it in him. It's just he has to spend most of the time defending, because Matic can't hold on his own. His through ball to Bruno today, and to Ighalo against Chelsea as recent examples.

We just need a Partey to complete the midfield.
Team is still short on creative players.

For it to be good enough we would need a summer of Grealish Sancho and Partey.

That way we got lots of options. It's what a top team would do.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Teams will find him very difficult to play because he is unpredictable.
He can score himself or set others up.
Makes passes that you do not expect.
Once our players start reading his play, he will improve the entire team.
Today he was a conductor.

TrustInOle

Just simply a phenomenal performance, dictated are attacka perfectly everytime he got the ball and its going to be even more productive once our players are able to time themselves to his passes, and vice versa. Got a special talent on our hands lads and seems not only the fans, but the players all love him already.

Faetheshire86

Trying not to get too carried away like some but... swagger, confidence, talisman, leader - could this be the second coming of The King? :devil:

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Done more in four games than Pogba has done for 4 years. Excellent signing.

meamth

Did anyone mention he can pick his crosses?

That one cross for Maguire, so effortless.
He can be our very own De Bruyne

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
Love his leadership qualities. He was telling everyone around him where to be, encouraging them etc. So good to see. And I think he might just be our best playmaker since Scholes (yes yes I know about Pogba but he’s a flop for me).

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Will be easier to attack the low blocks. He can delivery decent freekick, crosses and even unlock them. All else fail, he can shoot some. All in all, good singing. More of this please.

p/s: Please elevate those around you Bruno, and do not, i repeat.. do not go down levels to match them instead! welcome to manchester

Champagne Football

TsuWave

Oh you mean for the only 8 game run Pogba played well for us in 4 years, before becoming a spoiled whinger again?
8 games run? Pogba has been registering double figures for assists+goals every season.

I’ve not seen Pogba whinging, I do, however, see a lot of United fans doing this overtly emotional weirdo thing where they have to attempt to shit on a player in order to enjoy/feel good about another.

SteveW

He's the player we said he was, making the difference we said he'd make.

This is why the quality of player matters and this is why signings are such a huge part of being a successful manager. Contrary to caf belief all the coaching in the world won't turn Andreas into Bruno. You have to go out and sign these players.

Another very astute signing from Ole in a position where we badly needed an upgrade. Great quality, personality, hunger and confidence. Exactly the type of person we need to be building around. Delighted.

reelworld

Easily our best midfielder by far. Still not convinced Fred is a long term solution in midfield. Run alot, tackles hard, but he's still very poor on the ball.

Shark

@NotShark
Easily our best midfielder by far. Still not convinced Fred is a long term solution in midfield. Run alot, tackles hard, but he's still very poor on the ball.
He was poor yesterday on the ball, think it was his worst game in a few months. Usually he’s quite good on the ball though, wouldn’t call him very poor at all.

tenpoless

Sample is too small. Pogba has had a number of stormers for us too. Wait a bit, not the first time we build up a new player and once the honeymoon period is over he gets destroyed. Di Maria, Sanchez, darmian (yeah really. He came with a reputation and he was gettinf rave reviews on here for the first couple of months), etc etc.

The examples are endless since fergie.
Correct. That's why in the next transfer window We need to sign more quality players to minimize the reliance on Bruno (especially if Pogba leaves). The Pogba's case could have been minimized at a top football club. How was it possible that if He didn't perform, the team couldn't create chances? it's very stupid and unrealistic to expect only one player carrying the team for a whole season. And even if He could, for how long?

reelworld

He was poor yesterday on the ball, think it was his worst game in a few months. Usually he’s quite good on the ball though, wouldn’t call him very poor at all.
I'll take your word for it. Haven't had the chance to watch United for a while. Yesterday was the first in a quite a while

Rossa

8 games run? Pogba has been registering double figures for assists+goals every season.

I’ve not seen Pogba whinging, I do, however, see a lot of United fans doing this overtly emotional weirdo thing where they have to attempt to shit on a player in order to enjoy/feel good about another.
The way you called our manager a bum, you mean?

Rossa

I think he got the penalty because Bruno is deceptively fast - noticed it on the break as well. His passing and sheer arrogance on the pitch is just so welcome in the team. The way he rushed forward, then taking the ball under the foot to leave the defender to just run past him, and then he just stood on the ball waiting for a chance to pass the ball - so Cantona-esque. Love it!

dal

Fred only looks poor when he tries a long pass. When he keeps it simple which he usually does when we’re not leading. He’s absolutely fine.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Fred only looks poor when he tries a long pass. When he keeps it simple which he usually does when we’re not leading. He’s absolutely fine.
He also passes short passes to the opposition at times

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
It's been a great start for him all things considered. No real adjustment to the league and good end product.
He looks a great player....that being said, the Wolves game he wasn’t great, Chelsea he wasn’t overly involved but did some good things. Had a nice cameo in Brugge and had a stormer yesterday.

If Bruno is Pogba's replacement that is another example of being terribly run.

We should be looking at Bruno as an extra creative player. Then Pogba's replacements should be go should be another creative player ala Grealish and then someone like Thomas Partey.

That's how to replace someone and improve.

If we swap Pogba like for like with Bruno we will not be in a position to improve considerably at all. Got to start making proper strides.

Can't go back to having one creative player.
I’d argue that it’s good planning to bring in a player replacement 6 months prior to replacing that player.
None of us know what the plan is, but if Pogba goes, it’s extremely likely we will get in another midfielder.

if you want to use signing Bruno as a way of criticising the club, so be it, but appears to be a strange stance.

Barnslig

Feel Fred became a lot better as soon as Ole told Matic to stay back and defend the back four, allowing Bruno and Fred to run around and do their thing, when Matic was pushing up in the first half, Fred looked a bit lost covering.

Classical Mechanic

He looks a great player....that being said, the Wolves game he wasn’t great, Chelsea he wasn’t overly involved but did some good things. Had a nice cameo in Brugge and had a stormer yesterday.
He's an end product player. He's similar to KDB who will lose the ball and put a lot of terrible crosses in etc but those types of players will always be judged on their numbers at the end of the day.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He looks so good and comfortable at this level, it's a wonder why a) no one signed him in the summer b) no one signed him for half of Jan.

NoPace

Bit quicker than I thought which is great. Gives the ball away a lot but mostly with longer forward passes which tend to be less dangerous in terms of creating counter attacking opportunities for the other team. Looks very capable of getting double digit goals and probably will be the betting favorite to finish 4th or 5th in assists next year in the Prem behind De Bruyne, Alexander-Arnold and then let's say someone like Ziyech or if Sancho comes or maybe Grealish becomes Arsenal's new 10 or Leicester sign a proper goalscorer out wide and in that case Maddison.

FortBoyard

gets teste with iPads
Supports
Bitter Racism
Bit quicker than I thought which is great. Gives the ball away a lot but mostly with longer forward passes which tend to be less dangerous in terms of creating counter attacking opportunities for the other team. Looks very capable of getting double digit goals and probably will be the betting favorite to finish 4th or 5th in assists next year in the Prem behind De Bruyne, Alexander-Arnold and then let's say someone like Ziyech or if Sancho comes or maybe Grealish becomes Arsenal's new 10 or Leicester sign a proper goalscorer out wide and in that case Maddison.
There is a betting category for 4th or 5th in assists?

Mindblown.

AaronRedDevil

It’s very annoying that we didn’t get him in the summer for the same damn price! The amount of points we’d have already saved from him.

Shark

@NotShark
Bruno -> Pogba
Really it's sad that we might never see them play together, there was a time when we could boast Rooney, Ronaldo, Berbatov and Tevez in our starting eleven. Now the state of the club means we get one world class attacking player and our other one wants to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.