Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Web of Bissaka

Monster.

Haven't seen him play before United and seeing his goal stats... :D Initially thought he's the selfish type of player but nope - teamplayer and spot on decisions making. Thought he's a shooter/goalseeker but naah very good balance between passing/playmaking and shooting - all around high class attacking midfielder.

Damn thank you!

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
8 starts, 3 goals + 4 assists and those stats don't even tell the full story, he played big part is most of the goals we scored when he was on the pitch.

ash_86

One of the things i noticed from the highlight video is how much shaw gets into the box after Bruno has come in. This speaks volumes on the amount of confidence the team is carrying now. No wonder shaw has been involved in quite a number of our goals.

Tony247

10 chances created in around the box in single match.

Phenomenal.

My definition of 'chance created' - a pass that either creates direct goal scoring opportunity irrespective of the distance from the goal, or a pass that opens up the defense that could lead to an goal scoring opportunity.

Last edited:

Djemba-Djemba

Going from Lingard and Pereira as our creative midfielder to Bruno must be the biggest upgrade in Utd's recent history.

Just look at the difference he's made to the team.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
I'm trying not to over-hype him, or get carried away, but it really obvious how talented he is, and how he has made our whole team better.

Everyone is feeding off his ball movement and vision. Like i said before, we couldn't have found a player more tailored to what we needed.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I honestly think him and Pogba are going to be unplayable. There’s still been are occasions where he’s made great runs and the return pass to him has been poor. One moment yesterday he tried to play a give and go with Mata on the last line and Mata uncharacteristically played a poor return pass and in that moment I just couldn’t help but think about the added benefit of having Pogba playing those balls through.
Of course this will also work in reverse, Pogba marauding into the box and Bruno putting in excellent crosses. It’s mouthwatering!

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
That back heel flick for the Ighalo chance that went off the post is simply world class. He literally joined united 1 month ago and is already by far the best player on the team. Simply sublime from the Portuguese maestro!

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
My God he's absolutely tremendous. We absolutely ripped Sporting off here, no wonder they were holding out for so much.
I literally told EVERYONE that 55M was basically free in today’s market.

Everyone laughed when I said he is easily worth 70M last summer.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I do think him and Pogba can play together: Pogba likes to carry the ball with his tremendous physique, Bruno is more a give'n go kind of player. Both players like to come deep and give a hand on the defense.

Pogba likes to show up in finishing areas, but he immediately attacks the box, while Bruno prefers to lurk and only attack the box when the play is defined.

mu4c_20le

Bruno Fernandes has revealed how he told Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola to “shh” as he accused the Spaniard of a lack of respect.

He said: “I talked about the incident with some friends. Some people think like, ‘Pep won everything, who is Bruno to do this to him?’ But I think it’s about respect.

“Now, outside of the pitch, calm, I don’t do this again if I’m on the pitch now.

“But at that moment, the words he told me made me mad and on the pitch I’m a little bit nervous. It’s the kind of player I am.”

Before adding: “I have respect for Pep and what he wins and what he did for football, because he changed some mentalities in football. But I think in that moment, he didn’t respect me.

“So he didn’t deserve my respect at that moment on the pitch.”
Didn't think I could love him any more. I was wrong.

laughtersassassin

One thing clear from his games here is he makes some great runs too. Right now no one can really find him.

Will need to get Pogba or someone who can create in there to make him even more useful.

Should be great to see.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Just imagine if he slipped off our hands to Spurs because of a few millions here and there. And then watched him performed like this for Spurs.
Fuu..

Yagami

Good post resistant
One thing clear from his games here is he makes some great runs too. Right now no one can really find him.

Will need to get Pogba or someone who can create in there to make him even more useful.

Should be great to see.
This is something I look forward to.

Bruno, like Pogba, likes to get forward as much as he likes to playmake from deep, so when we have both on the pitch, it'll be great to see one getting forwards to support our forwards, whilst the other playmakes from behind.

As it has been since Fernandes joined, and for a lot of Pogba's time here, we haven't been able to make the most of their forward runs/movement as when they go forward, we've lacked that playmaker to keep things going behind them. Hopefully, assuming we see them together, that changes when we eventually come back.

sport2793

Would be great if we have a backup for him or we some how manage to keep Pogba. It’s inevitable our best players get injured.
I think we will aim to keep Pogba and add Grealish. Would be a great set of attacking midfielders and there wouldn't be an excuse to not break down lesser teams at least.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Someone is actually picking out mata and making him look like a really good player again. Did we waste prime mata by not being able to find him in spaces that suit him more? He’s technically very good but I thought far too weak and slow and too far away from goal most of the time. Bruno is finding his runs and he’s an effective player again.
love Bruno and what he’s brought to the club, how could you not.we are on the up again!

Mani

Just imagine if he slipped off our hands to Spurs because of a few millions here and there. And then watched him performed like this for Spurs.
Fuu..
Read it somewhere that he clearly states that he only wants to play United.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Fantastic highlights but that camera work was appalling :lol:
It’s incredible that after only a handful of games he can fill a 10 min highlight real already. Pure quality.

Our best outfield player (puts helmet on and ducks to avoid being pelted by Pogba fans).

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Someone is actually picking out mata and making him look like a really good player again. Did we waste prime mata by not being able to find him in spaces that suit him more? He’s technically very good but I thought far too weak and slow and too far away from goal most of the time. Bruno is finding his runs and he’s an effective player again.
love Bruno and what he’s brought to the club, how could you not.we are on the up again!
Yeah, we’re suddenly seeing Mata is dangerous positions, they seem to be on the same wavelength. Bruno elevates everybody, that is priceless.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Read it somewhere that he clearly states that he only wants to play United.
He says that now but i'm sure he would have gone to Spurs if the move was available and we didn't put a bid in.

Status
Not open for further replies.