7.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostov

Not his usual great game and there were signs for this over the weekend as well. But feck me he was still pretty solid and worked his socks off. Great player and character, I love him to bits.

Strelok

Did anybody see he was to tired to take the corner in extra time and let Rashford took it?
Yeah I saw that too. Hope he won't burn out but we need to win next match.

Btw I love him already, seem like a true United player.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
No way should we rest this guy tonight. I know a lot of what he tried the other night didn’t come off and to compensate he ran around like a mad man for 120 minutes, but he would be fired up to start tonight and get a goal. We can take him off rather than inevitably having to put him on late in the game to try and rescue it.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
No way should we rest this guy tonight. I know a lot of what he tried the other night didn’t come off and to compensate he ran around like a mad man for 120 minutes, but he would be fired up to start tonight and get a goal. We can take him off rather than inevitably having to put him on late in the game to try and rescue it.
Agreed. We've got 4 days till our next game after tonight so he has time to rest until then, the time to rest him was on Saturday, we can't afford to rest him now.

romufc

Saw this on twitter . Good read for what it's worth.
Alot of Sporting fans seem to still love him. It is good to see about a player.

You can already see, we need players like him. No surprise Martial and Pogba are smiling.

Unitedcore07

I would give him up to 65 mins and hopefully we have the match won by then. This is basically like the xmas fixture list but over a longer period. He’ll need to be rested at some stage....
The amount of commitment he has put in since his transfer is commendable. The way he ran back all the way back to get the ball off the opponent, from almost our box in the 120th minute shows his fitness and zeal to excel at the club. He deserves a break and hopefully by 55- 60 mins when United will be 2 or 3 up, he will be subbed off

dbs235

I love the way he demands the ball and actually takes responsibility for trying to make things happen.

Zoo

Covers every blade of glass. He’s infectious and top quality.

Red Stone

Upgrading from Lingard to this dude has been the biggest game-changer since signing Cantona. He's a fecking God.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Back in Jan I was gutted as missing our on Haaland and Bruno was more a consolation prize.

I wouldn’t swap him now!

MadMike

Probably one of his worst performances in terms of use of the ball, yet grabbed 2 goals and was everywhere on the pitch. Measure of the player.

AshRK

He is exceeding all the expectations now. What a player. That finish for the second goal was magic.

DRM

Why didn't we sign him at the start of the season!!!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Does 2 hours against Norwich and still comes back and scores 2 today, what a player :lol:

el3mel

Best signing we have done post Fergie by a country mile.

Second best signing we have done last decade after RVP imo.

Absolutely my favorite player at the moment. Can't get enough of seeing him play.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
He's 25 years old, much more to come from him, not even at his peak.

Brilliant signing.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
He is basically the modern day version of Paul Scholes. And will keep on getting better and better as he adjusts to EPL football under OGS management.

Have no idea why another big club didn’t sign him up before! He is beginning to feel like a ‘Cantona’ final jigsaw piece signing.

Add Sancho and I think we have a first team that can go toe to toe with anyone.

fps

Love him, he has a lot of quality as a player but as a person, like Maguire, he feels like a grown-up who will hold the squad up to a set of standards.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Fernandes is world class. We throw that phrase around like confetti these days but this lad deserves it. Nobody in the Premier League has had more goal involvements since he joined. The impact he's had on this team is remarkable. We knew he'd make us better but he's raised the level of the entire team. Every the likes of Zlatan struggled to do that. Just shows what a gem we've got. Considering what Atleti paid for Joao Felix its fair to say we robbed Sporting.

OleBoiii

I don't know where to start...

Let's just say that he's the last player I'd see out the door. He's both our best and most important player.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
When asked about his chemistry with Pogba, he said it isn't fair to only discuss those two and listed out every other midfielder in the squad.

Love him.

Zoo

Just listening to his post-match interview, he speaks so well. He is a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.