7.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFMUTD

Cant believe the impact hes had, I know he got that kind of performances in portugal, but feck not even the most optimist would hace thought he'll be this good.

A true bargain, great skills, ability, creativity, stamina and leadership and instant idol.

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
Hopefully the owner will sit up and take notice of how much he has raised the bar since he got here. Should hopefully set the standard for the quality of player we now expect to come into this squad.

SAFMUTD

Hopefully the owner will sit up and take notice of how much he has raised the bar since he got here. Should hopefully set the standard for the quality of player we now expect to come into this squad.
Now that would be extremely hard aint it? If the new playerd make even half the impact he's made it would be a huge success.

He'sRaldo

I think now that our strikers are getting closer to the top of the charts, he should give them the penalties so they can pad their stats and go for the golden boot with confidence. He should keep the freekicks and corners though.

RooneyLegend

I think now that our strikers are getting closer to the top of the charts, he should give them the penalties so they can pad their stats and go for the golden boot with confidence. He should keep the freekicks and corners though.
Half the freekicks should go to Greenwood(ones that suit left footed players)

Revan

Assumptionman
6 - Bruno Fernandes has registered six assists after 10 Premier League appearances, the joint-most alongside Arjen Robben, Ángel Di María, Mesut Özil, Lee Sharpe, David Ginola and Dusan Tadic. Brotherhood.

12 - Bruno Fernandes has been directly involved in 12 goals in his first 10 Premier League games (seven goals, five assists); only Mick Quinn (13) has been involved in more in a player's first 10 appearances in the competition's history. Traps.
Is the number of assists a superposition? :)

Revan

Assumptionman
Half the freekicks should go to Greenwood(ones that suit left footed players)
He can take free-kicks with his right too. Saw him scoring a few.

I might be wrong but I think he might have scored with both foots from free-kicks in a single match.

My only Eric

Can't wait for the year 2022 as Bruno walks up to the podium to receive his first ballon d'or.

Just makes me wonder how they'll compensate Tony for his incredible performance.

Strelok

Can't wait for the year 2022 as Bruno walks up to the podium to receive his first ballon d'or.

Just makes me wonder how they'll compensate Tony for his incredible performance.
Just out of curiousity, you're trolling right ?

I saw another "2022" post of yours in the sack Ole thread.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Bruno is capable of topping that chart, no reason why he would give things away.

He'sRaldo

Bruno is capable of topping that chart, no reason why he would give things away.
Maybe I'm just being old fashioned, but it's better for the strikers to take penalties, maybe even direct freekicks. Helps with hunger, confidence, top scorer charts, etc.

Next season I'd love to see all of Martial, Rashford, and Greenwood right up there as top scorers, and every set piece helps. In fact, right now I'd rather all the remaining set pieces go to Greenwood so he can have a very good goalscoring debut season and hopefully hit 20 goals and beyond. All of our front 3 on 20+ goals, confidence high and raring to go into the next season would be fantastic.

Besides, like you say Bruno is also very prolific so no doubt he'll still have class stats even without all the set plays.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Bromance is real

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1723570

"For me it's easy when you have these kind of players because sometimes, like I did in our last game at home, I just give a simple pass to Anthony and he put the ball into the top corner," Fernandes said. "This is the kind of assist you want to do.

"I'm happy because I won and Anthony didn't!"
:lol:

Raw

He was poor but he still got an assist (though Martial did all the work).

Hope he doesn't continue that kind of performance.

RedIan

Worked his socks off tonight as always. i wouldnt say poor just not up to his very high standards.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Unlike most, i do think his sloppiness when in possession needs addressing. That misplaced pass to Rashford in the 2nd half was so bad.

Raven

He was utter shit. Not particularly concerned as we all know what he's capable of.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
People seem to forget what we were before February: a team that nobody feared. Bruno was average today. However, when Bruno's on the pitch opposition teams worry about what he will do. Nobody is worried about Fred and McTominay. When we took Bruno off we were telling Southampton: Right that's us done for the night attack wise you can throw the kitchen sink at us now. They were happy to accept the invitation.

Nep77

Two games in a row his passing had been really bad, nothing is coming off. I know he miss places many passes but he also puts lots of good one between them but nothing came off today even the simple layoff. Hopefully he will be back to his best on Thursday.

Red00012

Very poor. We needed someone to control that game In the 2nd half , keep the ball Dictate play. He didn’t do enough in my opinion.
Tiredness must be a factor too to be fair

Welbeckham

Poor game by his standards, lots of misplaced and misweighted passes. Looking tired.

Idxomer

He was actually better today than the last game and shouldn't have been subbed.

flappyjay

He spots the best pass but unfortunately he doesn't want that extra second to set himself. It could have made a difference today.

Josh 76

Poor game by his standards, lots of misplaced and misweighted passes. Looking tired.
Maybe he needs a rest.
But we don't have any quality to replace him.
So people who say we don't need Grealish may want to think again.

0le

Poor game, too many misplaced passes, but good defensive work.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I feel like this has been coming. He's been giving the ball away a hell of a lot almost every match since the lockdown ended, and the last few matches it's really felt like he needs to dial it back a bit. The way he plays he's always going to give it away a fair bit of course, but he's been going overboard and regularly giving it away with what should be very simple passes.

Let's be honest - if Lingard or Pereira had had that performance today they would be getting raked over the coals. Well, they wouldn't have been in as many good positions to give it away as much, but still. It was nowhere near good enough and hopefully he'll get back to a decent level soon.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Unlike most, i do think his sloppiness when in possession needs addressing. That misplaced pass to Rashford in the 2nd half was so bad.
It was, in all honesty Rashford should've let it go out too.

NK86

He looked a bit tired. An off day for him and he still gets am assist. With the heights he has set, we expect him to be producing world class performances every game but unfortunately that is extremely difficult.
The problem is the drop in quality if we sub him off. We need to do something about that this transfer window.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
on the sight test hes been poor in the last few matches, I know the stats will say otherwise. I'd say he's wrecked. Playing with a tired squad that is also thin on quality. Im not giving out about him but he has been messing up basic stuff in the last few games. I think if we keep driving this first 11 as hard as we have been they are gong to fall apart and lose the feel good factor rapidly.

Status
Not open for further replies.