Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

lsd

The Oracle
I don't know.

Obviously Lindelof was a big reason we conceded the goal, but I feel like those conversations shouldn't be on the field.

Yeah im sure Fergie and Keane would agree with you there :rolleyes:

el3mel

I second the opinion of him becoming our captain. He's the best thing about United at the moment for me.

arnie_ni

thought he was good today. Great pass for Mason's chance, had a shot himself, 2 (1/2?) Pen shouts.

lsd

The Oracle
Best player for us tonight. And good on him for having a go at Lindelof for the second goal. Just make him captain already.

We need to start a campaign to make him Captain as he is clearly the only one capable of being a leader for us

Freeney

Supports
Djibouti FC
Need to improve his final ball in the final third.
I don’t see him as a number 10 and i personally don’t like this 4231 lineup. We should switch to a 433 or something else.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Yeah im sure Fergie and Keane would agree with you there :rolleyes:
Who gives a feck what they think? They were great servants to the club, but they are long gone now. I’m tired of the old ‘what would Keane say’ shit. These players/managers need to work it out for themselves. If Fergie wants to manage the team he should come back and manage the team, otherwise what he thinks os as relevant as anyone else.

pascell

Still can't believe we didn't sign him last summer. But he's had a bigger impact than what I thought he'd have, we look much better in attack now. A signing like that in defence and midfield and we'd be heading back to the top.

The United

His play making could be better if we have at least one winger who stay wide a bit more. We play too narrow at the moment and it is hard to get final pass right most of the time when everyone is blocking everything.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Was good tonight, looked devastated in the post match interview. His penalty was inch perfect, considering how many penalties we get it's nice to know we have someone who's basically guaranteed to convert it. He's made an enormous impact on us since January, it's been a while since we had such a resounding success with a transfer. Even if quite a few were penalties, 20 G&A in 22 appearances is no joke, if you look at the productivity of Pereira and Lingard in the first half of the season you can see why our attack suffered so much (although other injuries certainly didn't help in that regard).

I don't see any issue with him having a go at Lindelof, sometimes players need to be told they've fecked up, he fell asleep at a crucial time and we lost the game because of it.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Best game from him in a while, our midfield was (miraculously) not the problem.

ReallyUSA

Exactly what type of player this team needs. Passion, holding others accountable, giving credit to others, etc. True captain that gives a feck. With a break coming up, and hopefully someone to give him a break here and there, the ceiling is the sky.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Classy performance tonight and easily our MOTM. Also a very classy interview afterwards too.

Already my favourite player in the squad.

Hope OGS makes him vice captain next year.

Last edited:

Red00012

Great performance , it’s a pity Greenwood didn’t finish that chance he gave the through ball to .
Like above , captain material .

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Best performance since early July/late June probably when he lost form. Coincidentally lines up with when he got enough proper rest and training again... Love him though, exactly the type of signing we need more of. Hopefully the club is more willing to look outside the premier league for signings, after seeing so many overpriced players from within the prem flop while we got Bruno for 45m. He's somebody who would easily be worth 80+ now.

always_hoping

Was pleasing to see him step up in a big game again and be one of United stand out players and to think it was discussed by some posters that he should be dropped?

He also happens to be one of the few players that offers leadership but United need more leaders in the starting line up to make more progress next season.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Looking forward to watching him again next season if we can get some proper wide players and spice up the midfield properly he's going to thrive.

Dr. McBeasty

Our best player tonight. As many have mentioned already, he seems like he should be the captain next season. Scary to think where we’d be without him.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Played as an actual midfielder for once, and did it very well.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
He played very well last night, seemed to have dropped slightly further back and it worked well, I thought out Midfield in general looked classy last night. Best game since lockdown for Bruno.

Raw

I cannot wait to see him play next season. I have rarely looked forward to watching a specific United player in the last several years, but Bruno's made me proper excited to see a full season with him in the team.

MiceOnMeth

I cannot wait to see him play next season. I have rarely looked forward to watching a specific United player in the last several years, but Bruno's made me proper excited to see a full season with him in the team.
Young Martial gave me that feeling until Jose, but yeah Bruno has made watching us enjoyable again.

Raw

Young Martial gave me that feeling until Jose, but yeah Bruno has made watching us enjoyable again.
Yeah him and Pogba in the early days gave me that feeling too. Ibrahimovic somewhat too, just because he was such a colossal figure in football.

OrcaFat

He is evidently one of our most important players. Vice captain would be a good shout. I wouldn’t make him captain as I think he will benefit from being rested regularly.

I very much hope we get a utility creative player such as Grealish so Bruno does not have to play every game. At the moment he pretty much carries the entire burden of our prospects for playing decent football and winning games. Love him. Let’s not ruin him.

Status
Not open for further replies.