7.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekeke

Neat and tidy for the most part, no idea why he was put back to CM for Mata in AM with Andreas after 35 mins.

Andreas and Bruno had the most touches of the ball till that point.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
You can see straight away that he's an upgrade on what we have. He lost the ball a few times, but there were some encouraging signs. He has an air of arrogance that has been missing from so many of our players.

El Zoido

He looks good. Ole will get a lot out of him too, looking forward to the rest of the season.

Davicho

If we want to get the best of him, we need to change to 4-3-3. He is not a 10.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Levels above 90% of our players.

He makes the inventive passes only to have James, perreira or martial on the end of them.

Poor guy is going to be dragged down to their level.

Snafu17

Very timid. Which is to be expected, he'll definitely need time to get adjusted, but we really need him to deliver now. Completely unfair expectations, but this is the bed that we made with our first half of the season.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
This, I don't think he's a typical number 10.

Him and pogba pulling the strings and we will be lots better.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Tidy start to his career. Was in pace with the game, and you can see his brain working when he chooses his passes. Was less effective in 2nd half, but with so much new cultural assimilation on his plate, will take some time for him to settle. But on todays performance I don't think it will take too long.

el3mel

Feel for him. Hopefully our coaching doesn't turn him rubbish few months later on like the rest of our signings.

gr3yham3

Was a pretty good performance today from him, good to see him take responsibility of possession and keeping things ticking over. Will be much better once we get Fred with one of Mctominay, Pogba or Matic playing behind him. He had to drop deeper today as we had no other players who were capable of playing in midfield.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I think he made a very good series of through passes, most of them miscontrolled by our players. You can't expect him to solve the rest of the attacking issues: he's a midfielder.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He is an improvement on the alternatives but it was a very average game. He barely tried to create with difficult passes and basically moved the ball at relatively slow pace from one side to the other. I like the way he tried to put himself in shooting positions from outside the box though.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Think he'll come into his own in the next few games and look great. Then we'll coach all that out of him by seasons end.

Litch

Honestly when you are surrounded by that level of shite, it's hard to look good. Ask Pogs....

cedara

Still dont know why he played very deep, sometime, he even played deeper than Fred. And seems like he dont like to run, or I'm wrong?

Is there any stat about his distance covered?

RedDevilRoshi

Thought he did ok on his debut. Better than what we have but will need some time to adjust to the PL.

Just a pity his teammates are very poor, particularly in the attacking 3rd

sammyhol

Was going to say the same thing.... Doesn't Scream 10 to me either. Could be the perfect foil for Pogba....

Fred
Bruno Pogba

But if Pogba leaves in summer, back to square 1

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
With Mata he was the only striker on the pitch for United.

Glad to have someone who can shoot form everywhere and cause problems.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
1st half very promising. 2nd half,why the feck was he playing so deep ?

Classical Mechanic

The best thing I can say about that performance is that at least he ran back and defended after his numerous crap passes.

In fairness, Wolves are a terrible side for his qualities but the danger is there are many sides in the PL that stink the place out in the same vein.

gulli_G

I loved the way he was instructing players, I felt he was in space and not picked out often and also Only when Greenwood came on that he found some movement up top to try pick out.

Robert

Thought he looked sharp and tidy. I also thought he made some good runs and picked up some great positions only for some dross around him to ignore.

Most importantly it only felt like positives, can’t really find any negatives, so that’s fab.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
His ball retention is very good. Crisp passing, and some cracking shots. Looks encouraging.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Not a great debut. He started off quite well but quite a few passes went astray in the second half. Let's hope he looks better when we get some better players around him.

gr3yham3

Thought he looked sharp and tidy. I also thought he made some good runs and picked up some great positions only for some dross around him to ignore.

Most importantly it only felt like positives, can’t really find any negatives, so that’s fab.
Yeah there were quite a few times when he was in some space at the top of the box but the player on the ball chose to ignore him. Need them to be more attentive to their surroundings.

micmac

Ok debut given he's only been with the team 1 day... pleasantly surprised to see a united player take a shot on goal and actually be on target as well. Looks like he has a decent free kick on him as well.

pacifictheme

He clearly has vision and ability to back it up. Also tencious. Sadly he is playing with absolute shite.

Geekie

From this match only not sure if there was much to say about him except that he has a good first touch and can get in good position. His ability to pull off key passes is questionable though.

Status
Not open for further replies.