Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Looked good first half when he was playing further up pitch. CDM isn't his game though. Our squad depth is so bad he had to drop in there for 2nd half.

Injuries are beyond pathetic now. Sack the whole fecking medical team and start again.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Pretty impressive for saying he’s been with us less than 48 hours. Should be great when settled and him and the other players get used to each other.

Thiagoal

It was needs must today in terms of his position! Without Matic and McT (and how badly Andreas was playing) he had to play deeper than he will in future! Like the look of him though

gr3yham3

It was needs must today in terms of his position! Without Matic and McT (and how badly Andreas was playing) he had to play deeper than he will in future! Like the look of him though
Yes and it was a mature performance from him, since he was asked to play almost as a CDM for most of the match.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
No point even trying to evaluate a player based on their debut. See how he looks in a few months.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Meh. He's like if Pereira was good at football. Look forward to seeing more of him in the coming weeks though, difficult place to debut and he did ok.

LJJT

Thought he played well in the first half, shows how good he is when he comes in and takes most set pieces. Lots to be optimistic with him in my view

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Good game for his debut.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Not sure why Ole switched him & Pereira position after the first 15 minutes.

stu_1992

Fernandes was lively and certainly involved in the first half. But not so much in the second. Had a couple of nice shots and tried to get things going with his passing, though it didn't quite come off. Thought he really looked like a player who had barely trained with this team. He incredible deep position at times was quite confusing and didn't seem to suit his best qualities. I know we had a lack of options with Matic being suspended and the obvious injuries but still.

Devil81

He will grow as a player in this team and we will hopefully get to see him link up with Pogba and Mctomminey soon as well.

Alabaster Codify7

Standard debut really. Needs to play as far forward as possible, didnt look over-awed by the occasion at all. I think he'll prove to be a good addition to the team.

Welcome to the Shitshow, Bruno.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Looked better in the first half when played as a 10, compared to when Ole moved him further backward as a number 6 or 8.

I give his debut, a 4/10. He looks like a more fancy version or Spanish version of Darron Gibson. He doesn’t really excite me when he gets on the ball and he looked high. When you see Dani Ceballos debut, that is what I expected from Bruno.

abk92

He will be a waste of money if we are going to play him that deep, hopefully his position changes when Matic is back in the team.

predator

Youth NITK
Good performance given he probably doesn't even know everyone's name yet. I like a player that can shoot and he certainly is one.

Looks like OT have warmed to him aswell which is great. I cant wait to see him when hes properly settled in.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He got pulled out of the #10 role during the game because Ole realized no one on the team believed they can pass him the ball in the dangerous holes he was popping up in.

This is what Andreas and Lingard do to your team

Other than that - he's a pacesetter. He controls the tempo of the passing game and we've missed that. I look forward to him slapping a ball into the net from 40 yards soon and releasing rashford on hollywood passes.

lsd

The Oracle
Poor debut and blew our only real chance . Still the only way is up from here

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Poor debut and blew our only real chance . Still the only way is up from here
We had a few chances really, when Martial took the ball off Mata, Perreira passing into their keeper, Maguire's chance and Dalot's header at the end.

starman

Looked bright in the first half and fade a bit in the second. Shame Rashford is not available has he would be making runs for the passes Bruno was looking for.

RedIan

He impressed me with his passing ability and always looking for the killer ball. clearly not afraid to shoot and unlucky that strike was right down the keepers throat. He looks a class above. Team him with pogba and we may put the fear into other teams.

Dve

Had his debut a bit spoiled by being forced to take a deeper role in the midfield second half, because there is no hope that Pereira can ever fill that role. Matic out for this match was a big blow.

Red_Jamie

Think some of you lot must have been watching a different game. I thought Bruno looked quality. Assured on the ball with very crisp forward passing.

The problem lies in the rest of the team. Pereira (again) and James very poor today. Martial seemingly can’t function unless he plays with Rashford. Bruno in the same midfield as Mctominay and Pogba will look a class above. Lionel Messi himself would struggle to get a tune out of today’s lineup.

el3mel

Being shifted back had nothing to do with piss poor passing and pub league defending. Felt terrible for him in the second half, but the first 45 minutes defo showed promise.
Well when you're shifting an attacking midfielder back he'll always be crap defensively. It's just not his game, as for the passing yeah it was kinda off. It's not a great debut but I think considering the circumstances it was alright and definitely looks promising.

izec

Ole isnt the guy to get the best out of him. He wont be the player we all hope he will be

Sounding like Rock me Amadeus, but Poch is the guy (see Eriksen)

mu4c_20le

Ole isnt the guy to get the best out of him. He wont be the player we all hope he will be

And who will be our Kane? Poch also lives and dies by the 4231

Matt6677

Didnt look anything special tonight

I hope for your sake that you dont turn out to be a waste of money like that fecking Maguire!

Red_Jamie

Didn't Poch have said Spurs players in 12th place when he got sacked? The bloke’s never won a trophy!

Status
Not open for further replies.