7.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedNed77

All the concerns over his ability to perform in England because he came from the Portuguese league seem to have flown out the window by now after 3 MOTM performances in his first 3 Prem games for us.

Those concerns were always off the mark given that we've already signed starters and quality players from the Portuguese league. If a player is truly class,they'll be able to kick on in different leagues regardless of how small or weak the league they come from is.

Just look at Fred and Haaland as very recent examples of that coming from Ukraine and Norway.

Only thing I'm disdappointed with when it comes to Bruno is why we didn't sign him earlier during the summer window :lol:

Been a pleasure not seeing the likes of Lingard and Andreas on the team sheet by default anymore and have some actual quality there instead
I've never been so happy to be proved wrong.

romufc

Love watching this guy play. We need the strikers to make moves in anticipation of his passes. I don't care how many times he loses the ball, as an attacking player you need to take risks. This summer we need to get a right winger in to balance the attack.
I'd rather have a player who is trying to break teams down and losing it, we all know if you play a difficult pass/ opening defence pass it will not come off 10/10.

He is one who will take the risk to create an opening, sometimes losing it which is better than Lingard or Perreira trying to take the extra touch and getting nabbed on the half way line.

moodyred

With Pogba, we have a class player who is able to pick out players with his long range passes. However, Pogba is also a player whom many complain does not want to chase after the ball and press for it when needed. With Bruno, we seem to have a hardworking creative midfielder who is keen to create goals as well as press for it.

crossy1686

career ending
I hope your not so stupid to actually believe he hasn't been injured. Just played in December for the laugh did he? Got surgery for the laugh too.
Imagine breaking and dislocating your ankle in November and making a full comeback last weekend like Gomes did.

Oh no, I'm convinced he's injured but Paul knew he had ankle trouble and has milked it for all it's worth, and this was back in September. He also knew having surgery when he did would mean he'd be out for most of the season. It's the footballing equivalent of milking a week off work with a doctors note when you only need two days.

ghagua

I'd rather have a player who is trying to break teams down and losing it, we all know if you play a difficult pass/ opening defence pass it will not come off 10/10.

He is one who will take the risk to create an opening, sometimes losing it which is better than Lingard or Perreira trying to take the extra touch and getting nabbed on the half way line.

Absolutely agree.

Kappa123

I think he's our greatest player since RvP in terms of what he means to our game. Some people joked about already being more influential than Pogba in just 4 games... that's not exactly wrong. He just has that magic spark that great players always bring, not "talented" players but great ones.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I think he's our greatest player since RvP in terms of what he means to our game. Some people joked about already being more influential than Pogba in just 4 games... that's not exactly wrong. He just has that magic spark that great players always bring, not "talented" players but great ones.
I think people needs to calm down.

Kappa123

Not even Scholes could play with the intensity Bruno brings. He simply didn't have the legs for it. I'd argue that Bruno is a better fit for the modern game than Scholes as well, in 2020 Scholes would be less likely to get a look into a top side.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Not even Scholes could play with the intensity Bruno brings. He simply didn't have the legs for it. I'd argue that Bruno is a better fit for the modern game than Scholes as well, in 2020 Scholes would be less likely to get a look into a top side.
:houllier:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I reckon that if Bruno wasn't a footballer he would be President of Portgual, such is the leadership he brings, such is the charisma he has, such is the way he lifts people and beats his opponents.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I didn't think you could make a sillier post than this one you made on Rashford:

He's an energy merchant, doubt he'll even make it at a semi-large club let alone United.

But you did!

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I reckon that if Bruno wasn't a footballer he would be President of Portgual, such is the leadership he brings, such is the charisma he has, such is the way he lifts people and beats his opponents.
Limiting him as President of Portugal massively underplays his ability to cross international boundaries and unite disparate cultures. It's like you've never seen him play ffs.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Limiting him as President of Portugal massively underplays his ability to cross international boundaries and unite disparate cultures. It's like you've never seen him play ffs.
I know, sorry.

He'd surely unite all countries into one and bring in a pax Fernanda where all wars are ended and humanity enjoys its longest period of peace and prosperity.

Tony247

Bruno will have massive impact on Greenwood in terms of anticipating pass, taking position, making run. Mark my word.

Mason is lucky lucky to have him in team. Only if martial and Rashford had someone like bruno in their teen years...

No Love

For crying out loud. Diabolical post. So much so, I feel like you’re on the wind up.

SER19

Peak Scholes would be the best midfielder in the current premiership. And it wouldn't be close

ROFLUTION

:lol::lol::lol: Id like to be inside your head for a few hours

KW2006

With his creativity and execution, Bruno could heal the corona virus.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
See, this is the kind of comment that practically ensures he's just ok in his next game. Not that I don't rate the guy or fail to see how well he played yesterday but some of you swing so violently between joy and misery that you lose all perspective.

jem

It sounds insignificant, but there was something so invigorating about the fist pump he did when the penalty was awarded. There was no way he was going to miss.

fallengt

feck Woodward and his one player at a time policy.
We could've signed Fernades in the summer and could be in a better position right now. Sporting Libson got exactly what they wanted plus another 4 months of Bruno, for us, we dropped 6-9 point for that stupid decision from our CEO.

Pogba is obviously leaving, Herrera & Fellaini had left, Matic is one year closer to his retirement. I still can't fathom why anyone at the club thought it was a good idea going into new season without one MF signing.

Jam

Do you ship him out if we get an offer around 50M for Fred and who would you sign to replace him?
Issue is his value to us.

You can argue around Fred’s value in isolation, but we’re currently lacking any sort of quality depth in midfield and he is performing for us and we would likely not replace him well; if at all. Especially with Matic being 75 years old and questions over Pogba’s future.

So at face value it looks daft but I would hope we’d reject a 50m bid.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Very promising so far. He does make players around him look better and he looks a leader on the pitch. He’s well on the way to becoming an important player for us. If he’s this good now his top level in this league will be pretty scary. He’s involved in a goal every 90 mins so far in games we would have struggled in up to now..... our signings have been a lot better the last few years. We seem to be looking for a much better mentality from our signings which is nice to see. Yet another mistake from Ed to not get this guy last summer. It was so obvious.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Very promising so far. He does make players around him look better and he looks a leader on the pitch. He’s well on the way to becoming an important player for us. If he’s this good now his top level in this league will be pretty scary. He’s involved in a goal every 90 mins so far in games we would have struggled in up to now..... our signings have been a lot better the last few years. We seem to be looking for a much better mentality from our signings which is nice to see. Yet another mistake from Ed to not get this guy last summer. It was so obvious.
Not sure if it was Bruno or the winter camp but there's a different vibe in our team now. You can see the players helping one another one, vibing better and enjoying playing with one another.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
:lol:

Tel074

Is this even a serious post? My god this is bloody hilarious

prateik

The newbies have found a keeper... never let this one get out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.