Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
A team needs both types of players. Players who can control the tempo and those who can play short quick one-two's. Pogba is far better player around the centre circle where he can organize the team. Bruno is much better closer to the striker. When Pogba finally moves to Madrid he'll be seen as a replacement for Modric, not Isco.
Very well said. People thinking we're sorted in midfield with only the addition of Bruno are wrong. We still need Pogba back which will take us to another level.

Like someone already mentioned Bruno drift in and out of games, cases in point both the Everton and City games he was anonymous in second halves. We still need someone else in midfield with the passing and technical ability good enough to find and link the defense with our more attacking players otherwise Bruno will keep drifting out of games.

Relem

I'd say Bruno is clearly more engaged than pogba ever had been. It's really obvious he wants to be here. And thank God he is.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
After De Bruyne the best player in the PL? I think so, world class and I don't say that lightly

mu4c_20le

I'm getting used to these kinds of performances. He has raised the bar for this young team.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Cant be overstated just how much a difference hes made. Lifted everyone and everyone looks so much better playing with him. Crazy the difference 1 player can make. Just wait til we see Rashford back as well and whoever comes in at right wing.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is such a good player. So smart and excellent with his passing.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Bruno has single handedly raised the level of the whole team. Incredible.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's just a fantastic player isn't he.

So intelligent, does everything 1 touch if possible and always aware of his surroundings.

Could of had another beautiful assist for Ighalo, he just pulls the strings. It's really amazing that nobody else picked him up first, why the hell did Spurs sign Lo Celso instead?!

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Could have another assist if Maguire (again) could be better with that free header.

laughtersassassin

Reminds me of Ronaldo in one aspect.

That being they both are often visibly irritated when their teamates ignore them for a pass even if they score.

Not necessarily a good trait but it served Ronaldo well so....

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Transformed the whole team. Incredible.

Utdstar01

Got a bit frustrated in in parts where distribution to him was just crap. Created a couple of great moments. He's rubbing off on everyone for sure. We just seemed to have stepped it up a couple of gears since.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's just a fantastic player isn't he.

So intelligent, does everything 1 touch if possible and always aware of his surroundings.

Could of had another beautiful assist for Ighalo, he just pulls the strings. It's really amazing that nobody else picked him up first, why the hell did Spurs sign Lo Celso instead?!
Lo Celso is also quality tbf. Would both play really well together in front of a holding mid IMO.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Lo Celso is also quality tbf. Would both play really well together in front of a holding mid IMO.
I do like him Tbf but he's had nowhere near the same impact as Bruno has had. Bet they're kicking themselves ATM, but he is starting to look better.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Transformed the whole team. Incredible.
Not surprising. The key of Ole's creativity is in that no 10 role. Manager can't do much if what he was given available were Lingard & Pereira.

Whenever I see Bruno starting, I'm confident we will win or at least we ain't losing.

Devil may care

@SportingCP96 Bruno is hanging me out to dry and I'm loving it. :lol:

MOTM for me, he sparked everything, that flick that put Igalho through in the second half was pure sauce.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He is not the quickest or the strongest but he is so imaginative and just a natural baller. Magnificent swag dripping with it. He has that bit of wild improvisation that is so out of the ordinary and hard to predict yet seem so easy when he does it. His precision is great. He is just a chance creation machine.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Let’s hope he keeps this up now, but feck me, what a start he’s had to his United career. Brilliant footballer.

How on earth were we the only ones in for him?! :houllier:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
For that DJ goal, he's running more than half the pitch. He opened up area for DJ to go center and have better angle to shot. Insane work rate for such a flair player.

DBT85

Did he win premier league player of the month for February?
Still not announced weirdly.
He has won the PFA player of the month for Feb, but the PL one hasn't been announced yet. With that said, however, where I work I have access to all the footage recorded to make promos and shit for the PL, and Fernandes won it. Literally just watched the b-roll of him having pics taken with the award. It was only dated yesterday so that's likely why its not been announced yet.

Unlikely lad

He has won the PFA player of the month for Feb, but the PL one hasn't been announced yet. With that said, however, where I work I have access to all the footage recorded to make promos and shit for the PL, and Fernandes won it. Literally just watched the b-roll of him having pics taken with the award. It was only dated yesterday so that's likely why its not been announced yet.

The Hero we need in the time of Covid-19

Status
Not open for further replies.