7.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcking

When one or two of them doesn't come off for him, he is a liability. His game is too erratic for my liking, and word was that we were reluctant to sign him.

His stock is high right now, and he's getting by thanks to good numbers, but he's got to work more on his game or people will get fed up pretty quickly.

ShinjiNinja26

He’s a top quality player who’s been run into the ground. He’s been out on his feet the last few games which is why there’s not much coming off for him at the moment. His impact since joining us has been incredible but that’s what’s working against him now. He’s been so good and such an integral part in how we play he’s literally become undroppable, there’s been games were he probably should’ve been given a rest but I think Ole’s been to scared to do so in case we look toothless again.

kundalini

Awful performance. Failed to control Rashford's super pass in the first half. Attempted through-balls lacked any quality. Booked for unnecessary clash. Rubbish.

Solskjaer not helping him by playing him every game.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Gassed.

He can hardly stand on his feet at some points, you can see how visibly tired he is but we have no chance of resting him.

Clearly still a good player but without his famed work rate he looks a bit lost.

Saying that though it's not just him it's the whole team.

el3mel

He must be the one waiting for the end of the season more than anyone else. He's extremely tired it's awful to watch.

His pass percentage must have been garbage in last few games. I see most of them going straight to an opposition player.

Quinzaine

Sloppy and I haven't trusted him on the ball for the last 4/5 matches unfortunately. I'm sorry but I think the way he's been handled has been quite poor from Ole and the coaching staff. Against Norwich in the quarters of the FA Cup the man played 120 mins. I remember thinking he should have sat out the next league game as we were in fine form and could probably get by with replacing him with Fred for e.g but no he carried on starting. Fast forward to last week against Chelsea, he has still not been rested once since the restart, is clearly looking jaded and unbelievably we rest a whole bunch of players and leave Bruno out there for 90 mins. Nothing short of absurd.

Yagami

Good post resistant
This forum :lol:
I watched him a lot for Sporting. He frustrated me then, and I didn't even care about the results. It's even more frustrating when he's giving it away as often as he does for my team!

Squeaky Bumtime

I watched him a lot for Sporting. He frustrated me then, and I didn't even care about the results. It's even more frustrating when he's giving it away as often as he does for my team!
He's a huge reason why we're in this position anyway.

Leonzo1

The man played Just about every possible minute since signing for us, cut him some slack.
What I will say is that although I adore his creativity and the ballsy passes he attemps Bruno needs to take it down a notch. I't cant always be a high risk high reward pass for him every time. Needs to learn how to play it safe from time to time and pick out the occasional risky pass when the opportunity presents itself. Once he learns when to play it cool he will be a lot more consistent.

Dinghy

Sloppy and I haven't trusted him on the ball for the last 4/5 matches unfortunately. I'm sorry but I think the way he's been handled has been quite poor from Ole and the coaching staff. Against Norwich in the quarters of the FA Cup the man played 120 mins. I remember thinking he should have sat out the next league game as we were in fine form and could probably get by with replacing him with Fred for e.g but no he carried on starting. Fast forward to last week against Chelsea, he has still not been rested once since the restart, is clearly looking jaded and unbelievably we rest a whole bunch of players and leave Bruno out there for 90 mins. Nothing short of absurd.
He may be extremely tired at the moment, but he looked exactly the same against Norwich, if not worse. He'll have games where he's the worst player on the pitch, that's just the type of player he is.

RUCK4444

Looks absolutely Travellers just as Pogba and Matic. Thanks to Ole's brilliant man management.
To be fair they are elite athletes, most teams are playing their full strength teams game after game.

You don’t drop your best players when your trying to secure top four.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I get what you mean. Guy needs a brake. Shouldn't have started on Sunday.
We just have to hope hes up for one last game because we'll need him. Then hopefully he, like the rest, will be back fresh for the Europa.

Quinzaine

He may be extremely tired at the moment, but he looked exactly the same against Norwich, if not worse. He'll have games where he's the worst player on the pitch, that's just the type of player he is.
Not for me, he wasn't great vs Norwich but he played okay and was on a good run of form for 2/3 games afterwards too. Today wasn't a case of 'one of those games' as he's been very poor for 4/5 games now. Although I'm almost certain it's fatigue it would actually be a lot more concerning if it isn't. A player of his calibre, reputation and price-tag performing at the level he has been for the last 3 weeks in good shape and fitness would be very concerning.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Sigh. Probably the most frustrating player I've ever watched for us.
I don’t think this is a criticism, tbf to you. Even when he’s in hot form he’s such a frustrating player. He plays at 100 mph all the time.

Eddy_JukeZ

He was pretty bad despite still playing the most dangerous passes for us throughout the game.

Ole has run him into the ground.

He'sRaldo

He's a player whose end justifies the means, meaning without any production the value of his play goes down a lot. Similar to Rashford when he was constantly trying long shots and low percentage plays earlier in the season.

The worry is that his technique isn't great enough to justify the constant loss of the ball as he tries things, but then again he has been played for virtually every minute for the past few games, and is looking visibly tired. I hope it's a fatigue issue rather than technique.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Probably the only guy I'd excuse for being tired, as he seems to play every single minute. Still has good moments and puts in the effort at least, but the only one out there that I'd say has the valid excuse. But Ole has managed him terribly. 120 minutes against Norwich was idiotic.
Hope he can pull out a performance on Sunday, as he simply has to play, but next season needs to managed properly (like everyone).

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Great for the stats needs to be more consistent when he’s not being effective though. Gives the ball away a crazy amount of times. Not excusable for a top top team even if you are contributing to so many goals.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I don’t think this is a criticism, tbf to you. Even when he’s in hot form he’s such a frustrating player. He plays at 100 mph all the time.
It is a kind of compliment for sure.

It's not like finding Lingard or Pereira frustrating because of their lack of quality. I find Bruno so frustrating because, at his best, he is so good, but there's so much sloppiness that goes with it.

United58

Obviously he's shattered but surely I'm not the only one to notice how bad his set pieces are? Have any of his last 10 corners beaten the first man? I know he had one that directly gave us a headed goal (Maguire?), but they always seem so low and lifeless

Zoo

Ole needs tell him to swap with Pogba during games for periods especially when we’re struggling. Let Pogba go forward and he can sit and conserve some energy instead of running himself into the ground nonstop trying to lead the press.

JoaquinJoaquin

Poor again, but he hasn't been helped in that no one is making runs anymore. It's all gone very 2017-18 static and slow again. He will excel when the players around him are moving and looking for the ball. That hasn't been the case since the Southampton game.

UnitedChampionsAgain

It could well be he's been dragged down by the rest of the squad and this is now his standard. It took a while but they got to him in the end. Whatever the reason, he's playing like a puppet who's had its strings cut lately.

Last edited:

m1tch

He instantly became undroppable. Ole has tended to bring him off when games are safe, but knows if he left him out the starting 11 we'd be useless again.
He was poor today but he'll still be in the team Sunday, an exhausted Bruno is twice the player compared to the rest of our creative midfielders.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Probably the only guy I'd excuse for being tired, as he seems to play every single minute. Still has good moments and puts in the effort at least, but the only one out there that I'd say has the valid excuse. But Ole has managed him terribly. 120 minutes against Norwich was idiotic.
Hope he can pull out a performance on Sunday, as he simply has to play, but next season needs to managed properly (like everyone).
He, along with our other key players, was subbed at around the 60 minute mark in all of our comfortable games since the restart.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He, along with our other key players, was subbed at around the 60 minute mark in all of our comfortable games since the restart.
Not really.
  • 90 mins vs Spurs
  • 80 mins vs Sheffield Utd
  • 120 mins vs Norwich
  • 64 mins vs Brighton
  • 90 mins vs Bournemouth
  • 71 mins vs Villa
  • 84 mins vs Southampton
  • 90 mins vs Palace
  • 90 mins vs Chelsea
  • 90 mins vs West Ham
10 games in 4.5 weeks. Rested a combined 60 minutes over 10 games, but also played the full extra time in one of those. That's how you burn someone out within 1 month. Center backs can keep that level of playing most games. Midfield and attacking positions you need to rotate, especially if we want to get the best out of someone like Bruno.

kirk buttercup

Not really.
  • 90 mins vs Spurs
  • 80 mins vs Sheffield Utd
  • 120 mins vs Norwich
  • 64 mins vs Brighton
  • 90 mins vs Bournemouth
  • 71 mins vs Villa
  • 84 mins vs Southampton
  • 90 mins vs Palace
  • 90 mins vs Chelsea
  • 90 mins vs West Ham
10 games in 4.5 weeks. Rested a combined 60 minutes over 10 games, but also played the full extra time in one of those. That's how you burn someone out within 1 month. Center backs can keep that level of playing most games. Midfield and attacking positions you need to rotate, especially if we want to get the best out of someone like Bruno.
This is such an important set of figures for people to take into account . And alot of our players have similar. One more game to run ourselves into the ground

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It's not just him who looked poor. Wan Bissaka, Rashford, Pogba are just a few who look Space Jamm'ed at times. It tells me theres a burnout element. It's not easy to give full pelt performances every 2/3 days for a sustained period.

We have a solid 3 nights rest before Leicester, which will help big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.