5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre Kagawa

Error-prone and wasteful player. Completely headless decision to extend his contract.

-Supreme-

No, you turn to shit first and then they extend your contract.
You would have thought the board had learnt a lesson
when Ole was given a new contract at the start of the season but it’s very worrying even with Woodward and his team not around Bruno still got rewarded with a new contract when his old one wasn’t expiring until 2026 at a time when his form has been poor this season and a new head coach arriving.

Last edited:

Based Adnan

Hopefully ETH has some actual bollocks and will drop/sub him when required as Ralf clearly didn't

Greck

You would have thought the board had learnt their lesson when Ole was given a new contract at the start of the season but it’s quite worryingly even with Woodward and his team not being around this time but Bruno still rewarded with a new contract when his old one wasn’t expiring until 2026 at a time when his form has been poor this season and new coach arriving.
Next couple months will likely show our problems didn't start and end at Woodward. It was a whole machinery of incompetence.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Of the players who have played week in week out, only Maguire has been worse. Shocking.

PaulRich

He’s getting away with murder - he’s going to get found out by the new management and he won’t be lasting long if he continues to turn in shite like that out there today

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I keep saying it, he plays for himself, a slefish player. Never seen a No 10 that puts his team mates in as much trouble as this bloke.
What makes it worse, I have also never seen a player that moans at his teammates as much as this guy.
I have the urge to knock him out.

Donut

There’s a reason he was at Sporting until 25 and why he’ll be at Fenerbache by the time he’s 30.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Such a bizarre pass for the goal. Why would you play a 35 yard looping ball to your centre back when in that position?! Just control it.

lost7

Awful season, but I wanna see him under Ten Hag before I lose all hope

The Original

I keep saying it, he plays for himself, a slefish player. Never seen a No 10 that puts his team mates in as much trouble as this bloke.
What makes it worse, I have also never seen a player that moans at his teammates as much as this guy.
I have the urge to knock him out.
These traits were obvious from the first season but most fans were blind to it because it was impossible to discuss Bruno without discussing Pogba, and whoever is at the polar end of a conversation about Pogba was always going to win.

Right from his first season with the arguing with Lindelof and the little shove up with Matic, he's come across as a very self-absorbed prick.

Idxomer

Such a bizarre pass for the goal. Why would you play a 35 yard looping ball to your centre back when in that position?! Just control it.
He has been doing it all season, it's mostly because he's a weakling who's afraid of losing the ball under pressure.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
He has been doing it all season, it's mostly because he's a weakling who's afraid of losing the ball under pressure.
In fairness he is quite slight. He must be one of the least heavy players in the Prem.

spiriticon

Bruno is the type of poker player who goes all in with a shit hand and busts himself after 5 minutes.

Sometimes just keeping it simple is the right thing to do.

El Jefe

Plays for himself and his stats, he's an awful player from a team perspective. Especially a team that has hopes of competing at the top.

I would love it if he finds himself out of favour with EtH.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
These traits were obvious from the first season but most fans were blind to it because it was impossible to discuss Bruno without discussing Pogba, and whoever is at the polar end of a conversation about Pogba was always going to win.

Right from his first season with the arguing with Lindelof and the little shove up with Matic, he's come across as a very self-absorbed prick.
He indulges himself on the pitch. Either taking hopeful pot shots when we have committed a lot of men forward to dilly dallying on the ball and rolling on the floor when he's knicked or just blind flicks and passes.
I will admit it, I dislike him.
What does it in for me is the moaning at his teammates when he is at fault. If he was in my team, I would slap him.

Mainoldo

Sell him. We don’t need this type going forward. He’s a midtable team carrier. Unfortunately we are too big of a club for this.

Greck

I don't really think he is type of players ETH likes.
Why personally I don't support asking ETH to justify any first teamer. Can we first establish they are even compatible. It would help to not set him up to fail at attaining unrelsitic targets. Who told anyone these players haven't been coached in the past to end up playing this way. Now would be a good time to start shedding expectations around any player. Am in the AWB thread and way way too many people are shocked by the idea that he doesn't want the player.

Ludens the Red

Have to be honest, really going off him. He shows far too much immaturity on the pitch. With the ball, without the ball and his incessant appealing for non existing fouls. Just fecking grow up and get on with it. Starting to exhibit a real loser mentality, not sure if it’s the surroundings or he’s been indulged too much. Yet another stupidly signed new contract too. We will never learn….

Parma Dewol

Terrible season, as is the case with almost everyone in the squad. Looked like his head went months ago, and his performances clearly have followed.

Hope he's back to his best with Erik at the helm. If so, he could still play a big part in our recovery.

Marwood

He needs to get back on track mentally.

He's starting games well but you can see things starting to get to him as the game goes on.

Today we had the standard feigning injury, which the Palace fans righy gave him stick for. The complaining started. De Gea told him to let the ball go out but he insisted on still heading it.

You can see his head going bit by bit and then the crazy passing starts.

The stupid passing is a symptom of a player not in control of his emotions.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
The new contract looks a worse decision by the week, and it was ridiculous in the first place.

Canagel

Ten Hag set up for failure with him in our team. I reckon how quickly he realises it will determine his fate here.

Last edited:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Have to be honest, really going off him. He shows far too much immaturity on the pitch. With the ball, without the ball and his incessant appealing for non existing fouls. Just fecking grow up and get on with it. Starting to exhibit a real loser mentality, not sure if it’s the surroundings or he’s been indulged too much. Yet another stupidly signed new contract too. We will never learn….
The following footages prevented me from thinking that he was a stable and reliable character. :lol:

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
This season is over, the dressing room will look very different next year. There's no reason to not expect an improvement from Bruno. Physicality has never been a big part of what he does, so his age isn't a concern. He should get a nice rest in too.

I think back to when he first joined us, and he just looked a level above most other players in terms of first touch, pass quality and - remember this? - long distance shooting. As a team we've been entirely dysfunctional which doesn't excuse his individual mistakes (remember the open goal misses?) but he'd still be hugely in my plans if I was the new manager. He needs coaching to be honest. He needs to understand his role in a team, and has to calm down. That's not impossible to do.

Pogba will be gone, Mata will be gone - Bruno is going to be our further forward midfielder. Hopefully ETH can sort him out.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Sell him. We don’t need this type going forward. He’s a midtable team carrier. Unfortunately we are too big of a club for this.
Maybe had we not renewed his contract. Now, I fear we'll be stuck with him for the forseeable.

What a daft decision that was. We could've easily got some decent money for him as there's still plenty who think he's actually good.

Status
Not open for further replies.