5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valencia Shin Crosses

I think this is all a bit harsh. It was a really bad sub appearance. Simply too eager to make the difference, at the expense of picking the wrong option. But that is going to happen occasionally in that situation, if he'd have come on and played everything safe then that's not what the manager or team want either. He got the balance a bit wrong but he didn't exactly dig the hole himself.
That’s fine and well but this is a consistent thing with him when we go down as a side generally. Taking 30 yard pot shots isn’t “trying to create something” it’s just laziness/frustration and it’s a side of Bruno we’ve seen plenty of times.

Rash Decision

not to use the cream
That’s fine and well but this is a consistent thing with him when we go down as a side generally. Taking 30 yard pot shots isn’t “trying to create something” it’s just laziness/frustration and it’s a side of Bruno we’ve seen plenty of times.
I think it’s also partially a byproduct of how we play as a team. We generally don’t rely on methodical approach play to create chances, so players like Bruno often try to do things on their own. It does work for him quite often.

JoaquinJoaquin

Bruno was terrible when he came on. Obviously he has more than enough credit built up to take major criticism, but boy he was bad.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Such a Stevie Me performance from him yesterday.

afatzp

Tonight 15 min performance just show a glimpse of why Bruno were not considered the best AMC in PL and one level lower than De Bruyne. When he played bad, he could be REALLY very bad, gave you 3 mistakes / bad choices in a row when your team needed the performance the most. De Bruyne 's baseline is much higher than Bruno, even in his bad days, you still can count on him to do the basics right. Last Sunday drama win against West Ham just shadowed Bruno's bad performance in 2nd half as well.

Now we were given a false impression that all our creativity came from Bruno and without him we could not produce goal chances. But when you look further, you would find that Bruno makes the creative passing his own monopoly: whenever balls to his feet, he instantly tried a killer pass, lose it or make a key pass. He basically ignores all those creative players around him like Sancho, Pogba , rather risking it under his feet instead of make a progressive pass to other creative players and let them try. At the end of the day, all key passes came from Bruno, because only him has ever had the chances to try making the key passes. You could call him a winner willing to take on more responsibilities, however this is just not a healthy tactics as opponents just easy to defense as they just know Bruno will try the through ball anyway.

Raven

He's still amongst our best players but his decision making tends to be quite rash. I said it last season but if he could just show some more composure and be a fraction more patient I think he'd go up another level.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Yes he was poor on Wednesday but the game was fading out, we hadn’t looked like scoring really so you can’t be too harsh. I think the issue there lies with the manager. I was a little concerned that he would suffer from Ronaldo being in the side but the two of them seem to be forming an excellent partnership.

Oranges038

He's still amongst our best players but his decision making tends to be quite rash. I said it last season but if he could just show some more composure and be a fraction more patient I think he'd go up another level.

I'm not sure if you can temper his style and still get the same output.

Maybe he could be more composed, play with his head up a bit more and still have an equal output, a bit more like Rui Costa.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Bottled it. Simple as.

Sylar

Thought he played well, shame about the penalty
Surprised he tried to break the net, that's not what he usually does.

zaafi

Unpopular opinion but he's not going to be truly world class unless he can consistently deliver world class performances. 3 assists in one game, then absolutely diabolical the next two is not world class.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Unpopular opinion but he's not going to be truly world class unless he can consistently deliver world class performances. 3 assists in one game, then absolutely diabolical the next two is not world class.
Yeah it's unpopular opinion especially because he was our best player in last two games while our other forwards and midfielders were wank.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Also he took himself off the penalties for good and solved Ole from Ronaldo troubles. Was he under the pressure from Ronaldo?

abkmufc92

In this game he was the only attacking player creating anything.

Also what player in our team looks consistently good let alone world class, we play god awful football.

The United

Were you watching this game?

Tony247

It was overdue but ffs had it have to be when points at stake!! Wtf bruno.

el3mel

He was in la la land today. I don't honestly know what he was doing on the pitch.

NemanjaWhoah

There are times in games where we lose all control and can't string two passes together. When he gets the ball in those moments he has a dreadful habit of immediately attempting a 1% pass and putting us right back in trouble. He needs to know when to just put a foot on the ball and settle the team.

King29

Actually thought he was really good today, shame about the penalty.

Sylar

There are times in games where we lose all control and can't string two passes together. When he gets the ball in those moments he has a dreadful habit of immediately attempting a 1% pass and putting us right back in trouble. He needs to know when to just put a foot on the ball and settle the team.
Yeah this is fair, there are times you gotta kill the opponents momentum and just kill the sting

Bobski

Created a lot of our chances today, was probably our best player.

Waynne

I've seen him do this time and time again and it frustrates me to no end. No composure to play simple balls. It's always Hollywood Michael Bay type passes and no one on the pitch is having a go at him when he does that. Sometimes I wish we had Roy Keane back in our changing room with a baseball bat after performances like this.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Also he took himself off the penalties for good and solved Ole from Ronaldo troubles. Was he under the pressure from Ronaldo?
I would be shocked, given how Martinez is known for trash talk, if he wasn't saying 'bet you miss and Ronaldo's on penalties from now on.' He struck the penalty with anger. I've never seen him hit one that hard before. Got rattled. Should've done the standard hop, skip and jump. Bottled it. Martinez got to him and he s-t the bed.

zaafi

@The United I can't quote for some reason. And yeah, he created most of our chances today, but some of them weren't even that big. He had a great pass to Greenwood and a decent delivery to Maguire who should have scored, but is that a great performance for you? He had so many mispasses, and that dumb flick to McTominay who was on his way forward. Not to mention an incredibly stupid penalty when he could have saved a point. He just wanted to smash it in and be done with the match. I honestly can't believe you're serious when you think this was a great game by him.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
I would be shocked, given how Martinez is known for trash talk, if he wasn't saying 'bet you miss and Ronaldo's on penalties from now on.' He struck the penalty with anger. I've never seen him hit one that hard before. Got rattled. Should've done the standard hop, skip and jump. Bottled it. Martinez got to him and he s-t the bed.
Probably true, especially the way martinez celebrated

Dinghy

This. So fecking frustrating to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.