Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Much prefer when he plays like that, just passing and moving and getting into the box.

None of these crazy 50 yard passes and losing possession at bad times, just kept it under control.

As much as I love his desire and will to win, sometimes it does tilt him and he ends up trying too hard.

romufc

Im so glad he broke is drought against Arsenal. Top player, top professional, cant wait to see what Ralf can do with him.

Andersons Dietician

There were a couple of waffle passes but other than that I really quite liked what I saw from him yesterday especially in the 2nd half when again he was better when he got closer to the midfield. I still think this is something that needs to be sorted out as I think he and we will perform better with him there but overall yesterday I thought he was rather good and much prefer that more controlled performanc than the guns blazing everywhere approach.

Blood Mage

He was better yesterday but still not at the level we know he can play at. I think he'll be great under Ralf though.

Man Utd 1:0 Crystal Palace

lost7

Not sure the 4222 really gets the best out of him. I think he normally thrives being more central, so perhaps it would be worth trying him as one of the two up front?

Idxomer

He just makes so many dumb decisions these days, and that doesn't help us control the game.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Always going for 1% passes and then fecks up simple 10 yards passes half the time. It's infuriating. His performance level has fallen off a cliff.

Sviken

I really do hope Rangnick can coach his maniacal plays out of him. These long balls, low percentage passes, shots from distance are ruining our play constantly. He's a top player, but Guardiola would have beaten these tendencies out of him a long time ago. Otherwise we'll continue having difficulties controlling possession and matches.

Andersons Dietician

In a weird way he was awful but not awful at the same time. I like the positions and stuff he was taking up but his passing today was woeful. The pressing first half was good but his use of the ball was not great.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He needs to improve his level. Too many sloppy moments. That shot from well out after sending the defender the wrong way Sums up Bruno of 21/22. You don't always have to score or assist. Sometimes a bit of good play can allow the team/others to do that.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Team is more fluid when he is in the team, almost makes it click but is sometimes too creative and loses the ball unnecessarily.

6 assists or something in the CL so when people think he isn't important, I simply don't see it.

DickDastardly

I really do hope Rangnick can coach his maniacal plays out of him. These long balls, low percentage passes, shots from distance are ruining our play constantly. He's a top player, but Guardiola would have beaten these tendencies out of him a long time ago. Otherwise we'll continue having difficulties controlling possession and matches.
Ralph is gonna have a hard time doing that.
He's a player of chaos.

We just to match him with a player of order, someone who can keep it cool, simple, tidy...

Neither Fred nor Scott are those kinds of players.

Ollie Derbyshire

With a more structured team play I think he’ll get back to his best, and he’s by no means bad at the minute, he can be frustrating at times but Rangnick will hopefully settle him down so he’s not trying Hollywood passes 75% of the time.

lex talionis

Still not up to peak, but an 80% of peak Bruno is still a very effective footballer. Could use a bit more rest.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
He needs to improve his level. Too many sloppy moments. That shot from well out after sending the defender the wrong way Sums up Bruno of 21/22. You don't always have to score or assist. Sometimes a bit of good play can allow the team/others to do that.
Don't blame him for a shot, otherwise I agree, he needs to get out of this dip in form which lasts for a season and a half because right now, he's good in bits but let the team down to chase the ball often with his needless hollywood passes which are totally unnecessary at times, but Ralf will work with him on it and he's gonna improve and we will roll over teams again with ruthless finishing.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Dire once again. You just don’t know which Bruno is going to turn up from one minute to the next, certainly not game to game. Hopefully RR will get the best out of him, he’s been poor for most of 2021.

Scottynaldinho

Always keeps you in the game no matter what everyone says. Ronaldo has actually been poor quite a lot of times when Bruno has played him in.

Liked the way he and Ronaldo pulled their defense deep creating that space for Greenwood to pass it to Fred to find the net.

redDNA

Supports
Enyimba FC of Aba
He needs to calm down, he is hurrying his play,a bit of possession could do him and the team a lot of good.
He will regain his form.

DutchCruijff

Another poor performance. Too many Hollywood passes/shots going nowhere. Has no intention to control the tempo, just flings it anywhere he sees space without thinking.

When Pogba comes back, and if Fernandes has straightened out, then Pogba needs to start ahead.

MattofManchester

Playing with far too much desperation. Needs to settle himself and remember how he was that made him so effective for us.

It hurts us too.

He is the creative focal point in the team.

If he doesn't create, we hardly score.

We really need Bruno back to his best.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
He's absolutely terrible tackler, nothing new, but on the ball he also looked a bit lost. Don't think this formation suits Bruno if he's moving out wide to the wings.
Too early to tell if he can adapt.

united for life

He's absolutely terrible tackler, nothing new, but on the ball he also looked a bit lost. Don't think this formation suits Bruno if he's moving out wide to the wings.
Too early to tell if he can adapt.
i didn’t like seeing him on the right. It’s not his position. Would rather have greenwood there with bruno sticking to the middle role where he is more effective.

RuudTom83

Every player will need time to adjust, I think for a long time Bruno has needed keeping in check, but he is a wonderful footballer and can win any game.

The most pleasing word I've heard from Ralf since his arrival has been 'control', something Bruno needs to tweak in his game and learn when you go for the killer pass and when to keep control of the opposition.

But he is an great weapon to have and I'm excited to see how he is used going forward.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
i didn’t like seeing him on the right. It’s not his position. Would rather have greenwood there with bruno sticking to the middle role where he is more effective.
There is no middle role for the next 6 months unless he plays in that CM position. He will have to adapt unfortunately.

DarkXaero

Terrible today and a big reason why we struggled to score for most of the match, and ended up winning only 1-0. I never bought the hype with Bruno even when he was our top man, because he's simply far too inconsistent with his play on the ball. He's a great impact maker on his day but unfortunately also makes a big negative impact way too often when he plays like he did today.

lawliet354

If we stick with 4-2-2-2 then he shouldn't be on the wing, should be one of the striker. When he play on the wing, his options are very limited due to his lack of pace and physicality. Couple of times in 2nd half where he received the ball he just booted it immediately for long pass towards Ronaldo and Rashford, without success

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Same performance as Ronaldo.

Some are happy enough with what they saw with Ronaldo yesterday but not happy with Bruno.

He makes our team play quicker and harder to defend against even if it isn't the most accurate.

Love you Bruno!

Beans

Supports
Neutral
I wonder, if Newcastle comes in with a bid of £160m, do you sell? I'm not sure we're going to play in a way that will allow him to win 4 player of the month awards in a 12 month stretch. His value to another team may be much greater than ours.

I think he can be excellent for us, but it will be down to whether he can adjust to the new style. I'm happy to keep him, personally. But we all know how good he can be as a #10.

Status
Not open for further replies.