5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canagel

Bruno can pass, otherwise he wont have the assists he gets. He is a creator, he wants to create, which is why people get frustrated. Can't play on the half turn? I have seen plenty of goals where he has flicked it and started a counter attack or played the ball on the turn for rashford to run onto.

Without Bruno, we would not be where we are. He has a bad spell and people are writing him off as if he is one of the worst players. He's still created the most chances in the PL btw.
This chances created thing again. Chances created stats do not mean anything because they are heavily manipulated. Taking corners is classified as chances created by the stat accounts. Infact the whole list is dominated by players that take corners and set pieces.. they don't prove creativity or quality of passing.

and you don't need to be a good passer to register lots of assists. Assists are just the last touch before somebody scored.

Without him we would not be where we are? Last time I checked we are over 10 points behind first place and have bottled every trophy with him mostly being one of our worst players and ghosting in every big game.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Watching that video of Bruno's assists in just CL group games this season, that post above the video didn't age well at all.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Thank God he's suspended for the next game.

slored1

If we want to play this stupid 4-2-2-2 or 4-2-4 he has no place in the team. Abysmal.

Skills

Snitch
He can be so much more if he was actually interested in anything but goals and assists. Instrumental in creating our goal, and then he just decided he'd rather be in the box getting on the end of the chances

Frustrating player

lost7

I don't wanna see him on the wing ever again. He doesn't have the attributes to play in that position, which means he's forced to either pass it back or try the holywood pass every time.

I'm seriously worried about him for as long as Rangnick continues to play this 4222

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
"I've got this lads, give me the ball... Yes me! Give me the ball NOW! "

Proceeds to punt the ball 50 yards to nobody

"hands up, sorry lads"

Repeat.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Wasn’t the worst player on the pitch....that’s about as positive as I can be about Bruno today. Another poor poor performance.

marktan

First game I've caught under Ralf, why is he playing so deep? Half his game is runs in behind, flicks near the box. He's not a midfielder in the traditional sense, he's much more of an AM.

mu4c_20le

:lol: I'm not sure the tactic is for him to carelessly give the ball away with every second pass
We knew about his passing % before we signed him. Good managers utilize the players to their strengths. He is just another industrious cog in Ralf's system right now.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Winding me up so much these days. Not a single feck does he give about keeping possession. Then constantly pretending to be injured to try and make a point to the ref when he thinks he should have won a free kick leaving us short on the counter

thedvil

Played out of position, it's like putting Fred in defence,it is not working and it is not going to work period

Jev

"I've got this lads, give me the ball... Yes me! Give me the ball NOW! "

Proceeds to punt the ball 50 yards to nobody

"hands up, sorry lads"

Repeat.
This is his way of playing in a nutshell. He's just the worst. I honestly don't think he's very good, just hit a rosy patch when he arrived. After that his wasteful football was being camouflaged by penalty goals for some time but he's been detrimental to our game since around the summer of 2020.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
We knew about his passing % before we signed him. Good managers utilize the players to their strengths. He is just another industrious cog in Ralf's system right now.
No matter where you play him on the pitch, if he's giving the ball away that easily and making such poor choices over and over again, he'll be a dysunfctional cog in the system. As evidenced by the fact he was doing exactly the same thing before Ralf came in, whether as a number #10 or in a midfield three, and he did exactly the same thing today from two different positions in this game. There's clearly no defending that performance, nothing about his position or the system caused him to make those choices.

Pickle85

Worse than Rashford imo, which is saying something. He's been dire this season and shouldn't be starting atm.

El Jefe

I don't like him at all. Whiny brat and a brainless footballer. He has a lot of talent sure but he looks like a freestyle footballer out there rather than an actual pro.

His first year is looking more and more like a purple patch. The goals have dried up and he has nothing to paper the cracks of his poor performances that have been going on for far too long now.

Ollie Derbyshire

He’s in a shocking run of bad form and this new formation is making it worse, if the management isn’t going to demand simple passing from him so he doesn’t lose the ball with every pass for a few games he needs to be dropped.

currently I have no idea what position he’s playing and I don’t think he does.

spiriticon

To be fair, his pass to whoever it was on the right wing that led to Cavani's goal was pretty good.

But yes, out of 20 times he hits the sweet spot once. It's a terrible ratio.

Dan_F

First game I've caught under Ralf, why is he playing so deep? Half his game is runs in behind, flicks near the box. He's not a midfielder in the traditional sense, he's much more of an AM.
Because Ralf decided to play with one midfielder in the second half, so he was the one that was expected to come back with McTominay.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Glad he’s not playing against Burnley. My patience is wearing thin with his lack of leadership and constant negativity. Petulant fecker has won nothing bar Portugese cups, but thinks he’s a proven, elite commodity.

Our best 90 since Ole left came with him benched (but admittedly coming on later to dominate).

VivaJesperBlomqvist

Whinging prick that is having a detrimental effect on morale at the moment. He has been fantastic since signing, but I have always found him a way too pointy and moany!

arnie_ni

Because Fred was abysmal and subbed so he slipped in beside mct and was equally as abysmal minus one pass to dalot.

Lewnited

If we're persisting with out current setup we need to drop him. He's not a wide playmaker or a central midfielder, and he's not as good a forward as Ronaldo or Cavani. I feel like I'm going to end up saying this after every game.

He was bad, and the lottery passes have been way overdone this season, but it was still two of his pings out to the right that created two of our biggest chances. One resulting in a goal.

He broke up a big 3v2 counter attack by chasing back, past other players, from their box. He also made a crucial defensive interception with about 10 minutes to go, coming from nowhere to get a vital touch.

His effort level is still there. Not much else is at the minute.

Ash_G

Have said it before but he's a wild card and we have too many of them on the pitch at the same time imo. Between he and Rashford you have two players who play very high risk, Ronaldo can drift in and out of matches and is prone to giving the ball away. We might be able to live with that if we had a top defence and midfield but as we are, we just can't get any real control with all of them, not unless we can do something to change their approach which doesn't seem likely.

That said I can't believe that some of Bruno's issues can't be coached out of him. It's not all a question of ability but concentration and discipline for some of it I think which I think a coach should be able to address.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Cross field pass for the goal was good. Fred or McT isn't doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.