Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Cost us with that miss…..in a game like that you HAVE to put that away.

We looked better for five minutes after he came on but then he started turning the ball over again and again and we turned to shite and they scored.

PoTMS

Whatever improvement we had when he come on was completely nullified by that miss.

antsmithmk

Hates women.
Our second best player tonight. Did more in his cameo than Cavani, Ronaldo and Sancho managed combined,

Oranges038

Should have scored.

Other than that gave the ball away too much and his corners are a fcuking joke.

united for life

Don’t drop bruno. People complain about his missed passes but forget that he is the player who creates the most. He might need to improve certain aspects of his game, but he is the only player capable of moving things around. Our midfield looked non-existent today; lots of spaces between lines.

KeanoMagicHat

Good to see him take the last free kick instead of Ronaldo and good effort. We need to find a way to make him work, ideally without Ronaldo in the team.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
If we are to stand any chance of salvaging this shit show of a season, we have to get the best out of Bruno again. Build the fecking team around him, not Ronaldo.

Idxomer

The miss was bad otherwise he was okay.

Some good moments but a lot of bad passes as usual.

Walters_19_MuFc

Felt he played well. His introduction, albeit for the wrong player, changed the flow of the game. Our tempo picked up and we started to create some decent chances, more notably his chance, which he really should have scored.

When we went a goal down - and this is the problem I sometimes have with Bruno - he started forcing things. As a result, we werent able to build any sort of rhythm and Wolves, despite being a goal up, finished the game stronger than we did.

Greck

You don't drop Bruno. Coach him instead.
Easier said than done. Even on here there's no real way to say it without looking ungrateful for the goal and assist contributions. The issue was it just isn't conducive to controlling games to play 50/50 passes almost exclusively when going forward. If he can adjust he can be a world's best type midfielder. The best midfielders would also rack up more assists if they played that way but it comes at a very high cost. Control and chance creation aren't exclusive anyway.

Marwood

Easier said than done. Even on here there's no real way to say it without looking ungrateful for the goal and assist contributions. The issue was it just isn't conducive to controlling games to play 50/50 passes almost exclusively when going forward. If he can adjust he can be a world's best type midfielder. The best midfielders would also rack up more assists if they played that way but it comes at a very high cost. Control and chance creation aren't exclusive anyway.
Yeah I just think its a relatively easy tweak in his game. Something that can be coached. It shouldn't need him to be dropped, especially when he's still giving you the effort and that chance of creating something.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Biggest problem is , he won't keep it simple. He just need to keep it simple and the chances will come.

The United

He needs to play or come in the middle. Playing him as a wide playmaker or midfielder won't work well.

Whether he gives it away too much or not, at least we know he will attempt some long passes. without him, we have no one to do that except Greenwood and we were still losing the ball from 3 yards passes inside our own half.

chiz2kul

How could you miss that as a professional player? A simple tap in, even Cavani would score that.
He was typical Bruno, the odd hollywood ball here and there, creating the odd chance, but never really controlling the 40 odd minutes he was on the pitch.
miss Pogs

AFC NimbleThumb

The more I see the miss the more confused I am, he went through a period where there was only one result there. He hit it with power but it’d be controlled. Hopefully the form returns soon as we desperately need some creation.

UncleBob

Initially brought some tempo to our game, a bit of urgency and desire, then he started doing his usual daft things like backheel attempts without having the slightest clue about what’s behind him when he could’ve just easily controlled the ball in a dangerous area. No idea where to play him

The United

How could you miss that as a professional player? A simple tap in, even Cavani would score that.
He was typical Bruno, the odd hollywood ball here and there, creating the odd chance, but never really controlling the 40 odd minutes he was on the pitch.
miss Pogs
That's funny.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Biggest problem is , he won't keep it simple. He just need to keep it simple and the chances will come.
I think his biggest problem at the moment is he's an emotional player and the emotional atmosphere in the squad right now is rancid. He just absorbs more of that than most, and it just layers on top of his natural impatience. In general that emotionality to his game shouldn't be a big issue but while we're in this moment, he's not going to be the player to calm things down and keep it simple, he's just going to get increasingly frustrated, desperate, petulant and reckless. That'll turn around when the team builds up some belief and Bruno stops seeing red, I don't think it's something he can change in himself.

Ollie Derbyshire

Thought he was better today, not so many Hollywood balls but his stamina is an issue for me, needs to be able to keep his intensity for 90mins.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Anything good we did going forward tended to involve him. Had two first time balls over the top that should've seen us score. We look clueless when he's not involved.

El Jefe

Off this summer.
I hope so, he's the type of No.10 you'd find playing for many years at Shakhtar or Galatasaray.

Had a shit hot purple patch but is clearly not good enough for a team aiming to go where we want.

Zlatattack

Seemed to be involved today but never really made anything. Mind you it's not like there was any movement ahead of him. Sloppy with his passing too.

lost7

Two phenomenal flicks from free throws that deserved to be assists. Other than that, though, he was so sloppy. I lost count how many times he just misplaces simple passes that would have put through our forwards through

He worked like crazy today and pressed with real intensity - forcing multiple errors.

On the ball...middling. Wasn't a turnover machine but didn't create as much as usual. He did have a couple of lovely, almost identical, flicks from throw-ins to create two of our biggest chances.

Best he's played for a while by virtue of the work-rate and pressing.

Oranges038

Gives it away too much in dangerous areas by trying stupid flicks when he should take it under and play it simple.

Looka like he just understand how or when to keep it simple and when to try and play it.

Telsim

Unrecognizable this guy. Can't figure out for the life of me what has happened to him? Ronaldo's arrival?

marktan

I thought he was pretty good. His through balls led to many opportunities, which would've resulted in something if Greenwood and Rashford actually would pass to one another. One thing I will say though, a better manager than Ole or Ragnick would rotate him more, because a lot of his game is his all action style running after defenders and making runs into the box. When he plays too many games in a row he tends to look a bit dead the more he plays.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
One of the better players tonight IMO, but still tries these ridiculous passes from time time.

Idxomer

Better than his standards lately, I actually felt sorry for him running like crazy trying to press while Rashford is just standing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.