5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RUCK4444

He’s a fecking assist genius. If the forwards can further improve their movement and attempt to be on his level his assist numbers would be even more absurd.

Solskjær's Red Army

Supports
United & Rot-Weiss Essen
Ultimate stat padder. Wastes so many balls and chances but his numbers are good so he must be great. Yeah right. We'll never be able to build a cohesive, machine-like team with players like him. He can have his 10 G + 20 A seasons though. That's the most important thing for some fans.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Madness that he finishes that with two assists. He missed some really simple basic through balls. Such a weird player. I love him and he was actually better when Pogba comes on today and then other games it’s just this wide open space, either sloppy careless play or overproduced moves. We’ve needed to find the sweet spot and he did by the end. I’m so confused by this team

Deery

Dreary
The only player in the team who can pick a pass and he gets slated.

“Some good moments”-indeed he saves us 9/10 times.
He hit the first man with a cross about 20 times lost it about 20 times, I’ll praise him for what he does but criticise him for what he does badly.

spiriticon

I thought he was so bad in the first half and bits of the second but then he comes away with two assists and well, i don't know what to make of this guy anymore

Edit: Now I see he created 8 chances and won the MOTM. WTF

The Substitute

I love how people point to his chance creation and assists today claims he had a great game.

It's like people forget it's the team performance that matters, question is how many chances we create as a team, and while we can't know, I think we would have created more and dominated the game in a better fashion without him today.

Every time he lost the ball due to his erradic and sloppy behavior, we could have turned it into a momentum instead. Its just so god damn unnecessary.

I want the team to perform and dominate, not Bruno to get his stats by allowing him to do whatever the heck he wants.

SER19

People are just embarrassing themselves in here. Like every player ever he has some bad spells or patches and like every truly elite talent he consistently delivers.

Hes a phenomenon and we're lucky to have him

Swedish_Plumber

Ultimate stat padder. Wastes so many balls and chances but his numbers are good so he must be great. Yeah right. We'll never be able to build a cohesive, machine-like team with players like him. He can have his 10 G + 20 A seasons though. That's the most important thing for some fans.
Where do you reckon we’d be had he gone to spurs instead?

DevTheRed

Missed the game due to work, but just watched the highlights and he looked amazing. He could’ve had 4-5 assist.. tonight he created so many big chances.

People saying that he is wasteful but I think that’s just the way we play and how ole tells him to play.. we aren’t a possession based team. We attack quick with miracle balls.. and he does exactly that.

FriedClams

A nightmare to play against. Time and time again he made made stupid mistakes, yet time and time again he produced moments of magic. The crowd began to turn on him a little in the first half and by midway through the second the Bruno chants were being sung. He never, ever stops trying, and deserves all the credit in the world for it. I can’t see how his stats would be any better if he played smarter or deeper, his style of play is like a boxer swinging haymakers for 12 rounds… eventually, some are going to land.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Surely the most idiotic phrase in football. Padding stats with goals and assists. What possible use could that be?!?

Deery

Dreary
A nightmare to play against. Time and time again he made made stupid mistakes, yet time and time again he produced moments of magic. The crowd began to turn on him a little in the first half and by midway through the second the Bruno chants were being sung. He never, ever stops trying, and deserves all the credit in the world for it. I can’t see how his stats would be any better if he played smarter or deeper, his style of play is like a boxer swinging haymakers for 12 rounds… eventually, some are going to land.
That’s his greatest trait he never drops the head and keep fighting away.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Not sure I will ever suggest he be taken off at half-time again.

Just please keep him deeper in midfield to link with the back four, as per the second half.

redshaw

Couldn't believe what I was reading in the match day thread.

Jesus Christ

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Surely the most idiotic phrase in football. Padding stats with goals and assists. What possible use could that be?!?
Well said. Incredible to read some of the nonsense written about a player with his production. Fickle fans.

ForeverRed1

well if his numbers are great then he is doing better than anyone else. Big numbers mean that he is effective. We would be a much worse team without him and probably wouldn’t of even got champions league the last two seasons.

he is our Best player.

your joking right? White text?

Andersons Dietician

That is kind of the crux of the issue. His stats don’t matter, what matters is the team playing well, being solid and translating performances in to victories. I couldn’t give a damn if he got 30 goals and assists in a season but we don’t finish top 4, go deep in tournaments or just never look like challenging. I’d rather the team performed well and any goal or assist he got is a bonus on top of that. But most likely in a well structured team he’d hopefully get better chances for both without having to be as wasteful as he is.

He was dire in the first half, even times in the second half trying stupid balls. He did however greatly improve in the second by dropping deeper and being more in contact with the midfield which is for sure something he really needs to do more.

There is certainly an issue with his position in the team that needs to be sorted in my opinion, but that’s just one of the many issues we have.

Wow, what a dreadful post (unless it’s satirical?)

Anyway, what a magnificent pass that was for Rashford’s goal. A bit Sebaesque (at his best). Ole describing him as a mix of Scholes and Veron is spot on.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He hit the first man with a cross about 20 times lost it about 20 times, I’ll praise him for what he does but criticise him for what he does badly.
He only attempted 13 crosses, with two hit the targets. He made the most tackles, created the most chances, and 3rd on most passes made. And he must be among the most covered ground also. Other than that, you could be right.

Last edited:

The United

he frustrates me to no end, but that pass for Rashford's was class
I would say he missed Rashford for more assists and great assists like this one. Greenwood is not as explosive as Rashford for that kind of link up.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He only attempted 13 crosses, with two hit the targets. He made the most tackles, created the most chances, and 3rd on most passes made. And he must be among the most covered ground also. Other than that, you could be right.
I mean... That's quite a lot of crosses!

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Definitely needs reigning in when it comes to playing so far up the pitch.

Maybe in the FA Cup against Derby County, but not in the Champions League with Rashford, Greenwood and Ronaldo.

Otherwise Bruno is what he is. A risky player who will come up with something, even if it means a bunch of failed attempts. When he gets it right, it's always a thing of beauty.

Deery

Dreary
How many times did he lose the ball?

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
How many times did he lose the ball?
73% passing accuracy out of 56 passes. Just 6% less than McTom.

Or do you prefer Sancho with 90% rate from 11 passes, with 0 chance created??

The_Midfielder

10G?? He scored 20 last season:)

Status
Not open for further replies.