Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Great shift, he did some very good stuff in the first half hour, kept it simple and moved it quickly, but then he is prone to overplaying and he went on that mazy run towards his own goal.

But the effort was 10/10 until the end. Better than we've seen for a while.

Telsim

Ran a lot, put a shift in, but to little avail. Weakest on the pitch.

Oranges038

Typical Bruno, some decent moments, plenty of running and several wtf are you doing moments. Especially the dive and that stupid pass at the end.

The Hilton

Lacked composure in some moments, but worked so hard and that was infectious and spread throughout the rest of the team, he was a better captain than a footballer today but that's exactly what we needed.

LARulz

Mixed bag again. Worked hard and played the occasional good pass but equally wasteful/took chances that weren't needed

Phil Osophy

His antics are unbearable but I can forgive someone giving his heart for the team.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I was screaming so loudly for him to give Salah the fecking ball after the 2-1 while on a yellow.

Roux

Some of the things he does is bizarre. He's really doesn't understand how to control the tempo of a game.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Worked hard but could easily have been sent off, which would have vexed.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Captains performance, led by example with his work ethic. Granted not the best game when in possession but he encourages the rest of the team to keep going.

RuudtheRed

Kind of shocking how he looked like our worst attacking player tonight after spending his first season and a half head and shoulders over everyone else. It was a piss poor game from a technical standpoint, offered nothing, and could easily have been sent off for nothing. Hope he turns it around.

Phil

I honestly don't care if he's a lunatic and a shit house, he was pressing like a madman and still played a part in a few of our big chances

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Worked his socks off today, did well without the ball, less well with the ball. Elanga should’ve scored off of his pass though.

Superunknown

He's a monster. An absolute tw*t to play against. Can't help but love him. Looked really up for it tonight.

No idea what he was trying to do by thumping that shot against Martinez in the first half! :lol: :lol:

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Was fecking screaming at him when he went for the long ball on the other side , in the last minute. All he had to was keep the ball or pass it to Donny.

Probably our worst attacker today.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
All he need to do now is listen to his manager and things should be easier. Just keep it simple, Bruno.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Really put in the graft, and made some excellent defensive contributions. Thought he was poor for us offensively and in possession though.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I'm He's the captain now.

He's yet to remember that he's actually a midfielder who is supposed to do stuff with the ball too... but I'll take this performance at the moment. Ran himself into the ground, was key to our pressing & won so many balls.

Jev

I was screaming so loudly for him to give Salah the fecking ball after the 2-1 while on a yellow.
Did nothing wrong there, he's not obligated to give them the ball, it's our ball. If anything Salah should have had a yellow.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I'm glad he plays for us mainly because his antics would make me so angry.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
So was I, but should be have to? It wasn't Liverpool's ball. Surely the referee should have been telling Salah and Firmino to get back in their own half.

It would have been a bizarre yellow to give when a player is just taking the ball upfield to take the kickoff. I can't remember ever seeing one before.

Sviken

I think he's done as a top player. We better sell him before his value deteriorates into nothingness.

Vaibhav Raj

Gave his all on the pitch tonight when the team was out of possession. In possession he was a bit hit and miss. But this was a match where the team needed to be good out of possession and he led from the front.

Waynne

He needs to simplify his fecking game.

Has the legs and attitude to succeed but needs to just stick to the basics especially if we're ahead in the last 5 minutes. Good Lord Bruno is frustrating at times.

jeff_goldblum

Aside from once in the first half and a couple of minutes at the start of the second he was good on the ball. Off the ball he was immense today, summarised by him winning that last free kick by beating Diaz to the ball.

Marwood

I'd like to see distance covered stat for Bruno tonight. What a shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.