6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

HJ12

Played better tonight...lots of effort, but he really needs to start using his brain. Some daft moments as well, none more-so than at then end when holding the ball should be the priority and he tries Hollywood nonsense.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Yeah did a lot right, but also behaved like a right twat and could have been sent off. Just cut it out!

BerryBerryShrew

Can't fault his work rate and excellent in the first half. Was sloppy on the ball in the 2nd half and was (understandably) gassed with 15 to go. He really needed to come off at that stage.

Also the dive was cringeworthy, especially since he himself bollixed up a great opportunity in order to commit it.

BigDycheEnergy

I don't care what people say, the guy is great. He's just built for high pressure games. A total cnut of course, but he's our cnut.

saivet

One thing he needs to stop is going to ground so easily and just rolling about. Leaves us a man short as oppositiion know he does it a lot.

Velvet Revolver

He needs to show a little composure. Him and Rashford, we could have been 4-0 if they just paused and looked up. Good shift though, with Casemiro behind him he can probably take some liberty

tomaldinho1

I'm not sure on him in this system at all - works hard but so so careless, we need a calm head in these types of frantic games. When he tried to dribble three Pool players when inside our half and they nicked the ball and got a 3 on 2 just sums him up recently for me. That dive was awful, Martinez saved him from an o.g. he also got his Ronaldo blinkers on as soon as the latter came on.

R'hllor

Worked hard but was poor in good amount of moments, not to mention, moaning, diving and being cringe lord, he has right idea behind his shit but the way how he goes about things is just...

His best game in a while for the first 60 minutes. Worked hard (which he always does tbf), didn't shy away from challenges, kept the ball when necessary and tried things at the right moments. After that unfortunately reverted to his form of the past few months.

That decision to pass to Dalot instead of whoever was in the middle, then take a shite touch off the rebound and then take one of the worst dives I've ever seen was a classic Bruno lowlight.

Don't understand the rival fan outcry for him to be booked after the Liverpool goal though. It's our kickoff and Salah starts grabbing the ball from him. If anything Salah's antics wasted more time than Bruno's, who had every right to hold onto the ball.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Thought he was great, looked a bit more like the player when he first signed. Should have hit it when he got booked for diving though.

acid_fuji

If we sign FdJ, I'd rather see Bruno benched for Eriksen.
Eriksen looks slow a times. Bruno energy is much better. Hope Erik can turn him into something better. Should be benched but we don’t have good replacement.

Trequarista10

Interesting that he was moved to RW when Fred came on. I'm reassured that ETH recognises Bruno's biggest weakness. But his endeavour, and potential to score and create, means he's worth accommodating when on form. Get Casemiro and another top CM behind him, and we will see Bruno wreak havoc.

lost7

Worked unbelievably hard, he covered so much ground that you cannot fault his performance. But he still lost some dodgy balls in our half, threw a chance away in their penalty box by having a shit first touch and then diving and was still wasteful in possession. On another night without Sancho and Rashford scoring goals I would be complaining about his performance, but we won so whatever!

BigDycheEnergy

You're using that saying wrong. He almost got sent off and was being very immature. I honestly wonder if his days will be numbered once we get Casemiro
He's 100% gonna be a part of the starting XI going forward as well. He's not competing with Casemiro. He's competing with Eriksen and VDB.

united for life

A bit mental both on the ball and with his shithousery, but his workrate was extraordinary and helped set the tone for us.
his work rate, more than anything else today, was exceptional. In extra time, he was still running up and down the pitch and was involved both defensively and in offense. He made a couple of great recoveries towards the end of the game. ETH will surely show him footage of his lousy acting. But bruno was excellent today. Played so many positions in 1 match and did generally well across the whole game. A goal would surely help him gain more confidence. He just needs to enjoy his game

Bobade

I liked his performance tonight. Energetic, bit less wasteful than normal, shithousery. Ridiculous dive of course and a whinging little nob at times but that's Bruno... Thought he played some nice passes and tracked back well.

DarkXaero

Simultaneously pathetic and energetic performance from him tonight. He was pathetic to watch for a good amount of the time, but he was also running his socks off, all over the pitch.

Rex Banner

Loved his energy tonight. Was quite hit and miss like usual (the almost OG, the dive) but I still thought he played well. Reminded me why I loved him in so much in that first year.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Simultaneously pathetic and energetic performance from him tonight. He was pathetic to watch for a good amount of the time, but he was also running his socks off, all over the pitch.
This is the best way to describe it and I’m not sure he’ll ever change which worries me. I appreciate his application but the diving, time wasting (where he could have been sent off), stupid passes and dribbles that are just so needless are things that could have costed us dearly today if we were unlucky.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Thought he was poor. Created a few things going forward, but also very nearly scored an OG, gave the ball away basically in our area, and arguably should he been sent off for a 2nd yellow.

For me, if we want to play a truly progressive, possession based system, I don’t think he is in our best XI now that Casemiro is here. If we got a decent offer for him then I would cash in.

Alternately, move him out wide like we did today.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Worked his backside off tonight.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
A bit like Bailly but in midfield tonight, a lot of great stuff mixed with some batshit crazy moments

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I don't think he had a good game at all. He run a lot and was involved, but he's extremely wasteful and so so easy to throw off balance.
Such a weird player.

Chip

Plays with great intensity and has moments of individual brilliance, but feck me he makes more stupid mistakes than Maguire, Fred, and Bailly combined. Could've cost us two goals today - and that fecking pass with 20 seconds to go... Has to eliminate that part of his game to keep his spot.

flappyjay

I liked his performance tonight. Energetic, bit less wasteful than normal, shithousery. Ridiculous dive of course and a whinging little nob at times but that's Bruno... Thought he played some nice passes and tracked back well.
I thought the same, made some mistakes but his hard work covering in the wings was brilliant.

Rajma

He has been truly horrific for a long time now, if I’m ETH I would consider finding takers this summer while his stock is still high on the outside. He’s a massive liability for me.

El Zoido

He put in a hell of a shift tonight. Can’t agree with the bad performance assessment.

izec

He is a weird player, absolute panic stations most of the time, good or bad. If he could keep some composure occasionally, he could be very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.