6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andersons Dietician

He’s slipping back in to that pattern of not being in the position he should be. The amount of times McT, Martinez, Eriksen and the like were pointing at space or looking for him to be there for the easy pass so they can progress play and he wasn’t there.

I do think he has improved already from the player he was 5 months ago but still a lot of work to do on his reading of the game and positioning.

romufc

Is it me or people want to run with an agenda about Bruno.

Its actually pathetic. For someone who says they dont have issue with players, things like this is the reason player FC is formed.

There is nothing wrong with Bruno, if there was, he would be on the bench.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
The dinked pass into Jota deserved a goal but the Spanish goalie had other ideas.

Idxomer

I know most people consider this blasphemy but for any team with aspirations to compete for titles, he's a poor footballer. He just lacks most qualities you could find in great playmakers.

Ederson is a better footballer than he is.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
He can't make a midfield function.

He's an old fashion 10 but can't dribble or hold the ball. This position in the modern game is done.

He will be ok against lower teams but that's it.

Idxomer

He's an old fashion 10 but can't dribble or hold the ball. This position in the modern game is done.

Which actually doesn't make him that, all the great no. 10s of the past could do that with ease.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Very poor. He’s been improved of late, but he’s just not very good. Never an elite player that a team would say ‘we did everything but you just have to hold your hands up because you can’t defend him’ - and worryingly inconsistent at the basics too.

BarstoolProphet

I know most people consider this blasphemy but for any team with aspirations to compete for titles, he's a poor footballer. He just lacks most qualities you could find in great playmakers.

Ederson is a better footballer than he is.
Yeah, both technically and match intelligence he is sub par. He looks like he has lost his mojo, sadly.

NZT-One

Really don't get ETH's insistence on playing both him and Eriksen. One of the two should be the way to go. Certainly in an expectedly difficult game like against City. Really really don't get it.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

He’s the opposite of an old fashioned 10. Bernardo Silva is an old fashioned 10. A 10 is a player you watch within seconds, wherever they get the ball on the pitch and think ‘that’s the most gifted player in the team’.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Remember the KDB stats comparisons?
Oh i member :annoyed: :(
He's half the player KDB is

Red Rash

Love his effort and energy but technically has looked so limited for a while now. Eriksen in the number 10 role would probably make us look a lot better

Holocene

He'll score on Thursday and this thread will be flooded with "Where are his critics now?".

We would be much better off with a balanced 3 man midfield. Especially in these tough matches.

El Jefe

Another game where the gap in quality between him and KDB and Bernardo Silva shows.

He always gets shown up in these type of games and it shouldn't be a surprise anymore. I hope this is his last season as a starter here.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I just don’t get why he is always so high up the pitch recently. He’s always been better with the game in front of him.

I feel similarly with him as with De Gea now. The manager who leads us to success will have long left him and De Gea behind. You can’t play like they do and compete at the top. He either evolves or dies. We can’t carry a player like this, our captain even.

GlasgowCeltic

hes the opposite of an old fashioned 10, he’s an anti 10, his compatriot Rui Costa probably pukes watching the way he performs the same role

Idxomer

hes the opposite of an old fashioned 10, he’s an anti 10, his compatriot Rui Costa probably pukes watching the way he performs the same role
The funny thing is one of his few qualities is working hard which was very rare for a no. 10 back then.

AndyMUFC

Needs to learn to calm down at times instead of forcing the ball. Can't do that against City.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Honestly, I think he might be my least favourite player at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.