6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

romufc

Apparently he was the worst player on the pitch as per some of the responses on here. Created 2 clear cut chances for Rashford and Fred.

Also apparently he aimlessly crosses into the box... I saw some cut backs to the edge that could have led to goals.

Let the agenda run.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
At least he had 87% pass accuracy vs Ammonia

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Very much reverted to the mean, statistics wise. Output drops then he is really a tax on the team. If he gets a goal and assist in a game where he loses the ball twelve times then you put up with it. Now he has stopped producing, we can't afford to have him in the team.

El Jefe

He's the master of chaos. A terrible link between midefield and attack. He makes the midfield worse and barely adds much to the attack nowadays.

He needs to be binned off if this team is to progress, he's an anchor weighing us down. He's not our worst player but his role in the team is too vital to how we play and he's just not very good to put it simply.

DWelbz19

I hope Ten Hag bins him off for someone like szoboszlai
I’d rather get him out and get a proper central midfielder. Play a midfield 3 with midfielders like most of the modern world. No more pseudo no.10/second strikers please.

BerryBerryShrew

Love his work rate. Everything else is subpar. Time to push Eriksen into his position and try a Casemiro/McTom double pivot. Or even give Sancho a go in the 10 role. For all the criticism he gets, he at least knows how to take care of the ball in attacking areas.

JeffFromHK

He is just trash at everything if you don't give him enough space to make those hollywood passes in fast breaks
defending = fouling
0 duel ability
0 creativity against low blocks
shite corners
999 complaints and injured on the floor
so infuriating to watch for fans

Idxomer

By his standards, he didn't have a particularly bad game but his lack of quality on the ball is just so damaging for the team.

Dec9003

How does a player go from having incredible stats in terms of goals and assists to having such underwhelming output? I genuinely don’t get what the problem is.

RaulitoElCrack

People who defend him have let their standards fall very low. Like saying Rashford is as good as Vinicius. Bruno is a squad player at best, can only play in a counter attacking setup, never in a possession outfit.

Ten Hag can only work with what he has currently and not much better options today but this guy will continue to frustrate. Quite baffling how he manages to misaim or overhit 5 yard passes

Djemba-Djemba

His stats for Utd pre and post re-signing Ronaldo must be fairly stark.

Feels like he's scored about 5 or 6 goals in the last year at most.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
So erratic. Seems to only want to pass the ball to Ronaldo when he's on the pitch and then loses it when he's off the pitch.

Eriksen as a #10 needs to be what we go for in the next few games. Casemiro and Scotty as the midfield 2.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
His stats for Utd pre and post re-signing Ronaldo must be fairly stark.

Feels like he's scored about 5 or 6 goals in the last year at most.
In the last 58 games since the start of last season, he has scored 11 goals….3 in one game. That being said his output had dropped before we signed Ronaldo. From the January of that previous season he scored about 3 non penalty goals. It’s really the lack of penalties that is hurting how he is perceived. He scored so many before Klopp chimed up.

His overall game has been terrible for nearing two full years now.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Awful once again, why is he ETH's blind spot? Too many moves break down through him, too erratic at that. You put up with it when he was putting in amazing stats but without he's harmful to the team.

Djemba-Djemba

In the last 58 games since the start of last season, he has scored 11 goals….3 in one game. That being said his output had dropped before we signed Ronaldo. From the January of that previous season he scored about 3 non penalty goals. It’s really the lack of penalties that is hurting how he is perceived. He scored so many before Klopp chimed up.

His overall game has been terrible for nearing two full years now.
Hey and that was pre Ronaldo wasn't it? Leeds opening game last season.

So since Ronaldo came back he's scored 8 in about 55?

I bet if you look at goals he's scored with Ronaldo on the pitch it's even lower.

Sylar

Hate when he goes down pretending he's hurt. Annoying esp as we are not winning and need him upright

Ahhh

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Hey and that was pre Ronaldo wasn't it? Leeds opening game last season.

So since Ronaldo came back he's scored 8 in about 55?

I bet if you look at goals he's scored with Ronaldo on the pitch it's even lower.
Yes but as I said his demise started before that. From January of the previous season he scored 3 non penalty goals in 22 games also. So a similar ratio. Trying to blame Ronaldo for Bruno being shite is ridiculous

GMoore23

He's been dogshit for a long time and is even worse when Ronaldo starts.
He literally appears to worship him and can see nobody else in the final third. It's infuriating and fecking weird.

Djemba-Djemba

Yes but as I said his demise started before that. From January of the previous season he scored 3 non penalty goals in 22 games also. So a similar ratio. Trying to blame Ronaldo for Bruno being shite is ridiculous
It's not the only reason but it's definitely a factor. Bruno tries to pass to Ronaldo over and over, even when there's much better options on. Anthony is the same too.

Doesn't help that Ronaldo is finished at this level too.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
We had no option not to play him today, but in the future we should try him as a false 9, or replace him with Eriksen or even Sancho.
We're getting nowhere with Bruno at #10.

mikeyt

He's a number 10 supposedly and there to create chances and score goals, he's just not up to it and hasn't been in a long time. Take away the penalties he scored when he first signed and he'd be up there withe Fred as huge waste's of money. You put Eriksen in that role and we'd create so much more.

Add to that he's a joke of human being the way he dives to floor and rolls around when there is a fresh breeze in the air.

It pains me every time I see him in the starting 11.

Dannn411

The most pointless player in the eleven is also the player with the armband who somehow cannot be dropped for any reason. He adds nothing to midfield and adds nothing to attack yet he plays in the most critical position in a 4-2-3-1. He gives the ball away at will and does nothing to get it back. I literally do not understand why he has been accorded such a lofty position in the team. This isn't the post-lockdown period anymore.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
He lacks a single attribute that’s needed to play as a false 9. Not a single thing to suggest he can play the role.
I actually think he's a good finisher and generally plays better in/around the box, plus works hard. Imo worth a try, I really hope we move away from him as link between midfield and attack.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Good for at least 2 nice defensive splitters a game. That's it. Literally nothing else.

No dribbling. No hold up. No smart pass to keep possession. No pace. And stop with those corners.

phelans shorts

I actually think he's a good finisher and generally plays better in/around the box, plus works hard. Imo worth a try, I really hope we move away from him as link between midfield and attack.
He runs around like a headless chicken, which is a major negative as a false 9, he’s a shoddy finisher under pressure (which as a centre forward he would be) and would be reliant on players running beyond him, which is his role currently and we have nobody to replace him in that role.

There isn’t a single aspect of his game that suits that role.

GlasgowCeltic

Bruno as a false 9 would play no differently to Bruno in any other role, I mean apparently he’s not even playing as a ten now he’s in cm, who would know

Based Adnan

Needlessly overcomplicates things constantly. Has no respect for possession and control and his technique is massively erratic.

I'm leaning towards getting rid if an opportunity presents itself now.

Status
Not open for further replies.