6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wing Attack Plan R

Remember when Rooney was told to stop trying to be everywhere on the pitch and stop trying to be involved in every sequence (defense, transition, attack, whatever), and instead was told to stay in the final third of the pitch? If I remember that correctly, it reignited Rooney's form because he was able to concentrate on the scoring part of his instructions. It looks like Bruno is doing something similar, he's trying to be everywhere all the time. Part of the problem is despite ETH's system, Bruno almost has a floating role, where he relies on his stamina and energy to get back into position after chasing the ball. I think if he tried doing less (fewer things on the pitch) he'd end up contributing more (goals and assists).

DutchCruijff

Trash, trash player.

Trash.

Get in a RB, CM and CF. After that, we need another CM to displace Fernandes or for us to stick Eriksen as #10.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Why does he become brain dead in injury time?

Dumb risky passes, short corners... Bizarre.
It’s not really just in injury time. He’s just a very instinctive player who does wild things (ambitiously stupid passes; presses alone etc…) — stuff that will never be taken out of his game. Ten Hag can try as hard as he wants, it’s just in his [Bruno’s] nature.

Redderp

I think people are a little unfair to Bruno. I’m not sure what is going on with EtH, but he keeps putting Bruno on the right wing and Bruno is garbage out there. Either play him in the middle or on the left. Just not on the right.

lumeyes

Horrible performance. Couldn't put in simple crosses

What's the point of playing him in the right wing ETH? And Rashford as a midfielder?

Idxomer

He's a player for a team that wants to play on the counter and for that he was fine today.

Telsim

Man has one single directive: pass to Ronaldo.

No other people exist.

flappyjay

He was playing centrally first half was shit and has been shit - bar the odd performance - for the past 2 years.
Mate both have been shit and he played out wide all game. I don't blame you though with how much vdb disappears you may not have noticed him playing as the 10.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I think people are a little unfair to Bruno. I’m not sure what is going on with EtH, but he keeps putting Bruno on the right wing and Bruno is garbage out there. Either play him in the middle or on the left. Just not on the right.
This.

I'm not a big fan of Bruno but this performance (playing on RW) was nothing if Unexpected.

Lyng

Mate both have been shit and he played out wide all game. I don't blame you though with how much vdb disappears you may not have noticed him playing as the 10.
Eriksen was bad today. But I fail to see what that has to do with Bruno being shite?

flappyjay

Eriksen was bad today. But I fail to see what that has to do with Bruno being shite?
The poster I was replying to said to stick Eriksen as the 10 and I replied that they both been shit.

Glorio

Felt sorry for him, did Ok first half, but second half, he looked like someone who was being played out of position

Lyng

Was one of our best players in first half. Poor in second half. Eriksen was crap and more deserving of our ire than Bruno imo.
Eriksen is getting plenty of ire for his performance in his thread. Has nothing to do with Bruno who was shite as well.
Bruno has been utter shite for so long and almost cost us the game against West Ham, but because he runs around alot people blame everyone and their mother for his mistakes.

Last edited:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Man has one single directive: pass to Ronaldo.

No other people exist.
Had the chance to try to play it through the legs of one or two defenders to put Ronnie through but chose a great ball across the defense for Garnacho. I don't think that narrative is true.

Was disappointed with his poor deliveries from wide right the few occasions he was free there.

Lyng

Or we could keep him and just sack Ronaldo off who he never plays well with.
So it's Ronnie's fault that Bruno runs around like a groupie after BTS when he plays?
Right now we are sadly forced to use Ronaldo. Bruno needs to stop fangirling over him and focus on the rest of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.