6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greck

You'll know when he plays well because we get two pages of Bruno is back and I can't believe some idiots doubted him. Both times that happened. Yeah if only he could play every game in Macedonia and Australia.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Merson was right when he questioned his new contract. Utterly shambolic decision considering how inconsistent he is. Unfortunately we will be stuck with him for 3 years at least.

The United

So you believe we’re seeing 18 months of uncharacteristic performance levels?
In general, I don't think he had a full 18 months of bad spells. He had some good games and periods. United fans being dramatic (rightly or wrongly) with the players' performances made it look worse than it is.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Everything everyone is saying now, I said when he first joined. Maybe even before when he was still at Sporting because I watched him there, which is why I didn't want him.

I don't know why some just can't call a spade a spade whether a player is new or not. It's the same with Eriksen now.

I don't even think he was terrible today by his standards.

Nero

Lost count of the number of times we miss a sitter at 0-0 and go on to lose the game.

Idxomer

Merson was right when he questioned his new contract. Utterly shambolic decision considering how inconsistent he is. Unfortunately we will be stuck with him for 3 years at least.
It was such an obviously bad decision, his old contract would've kept him at the club till he's 32. He was also on reasonable wages which would've helped us sell him if the new manager doesn't like his game.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
In general, I don't think he had a full 18 months of bad spells. He had some good games and periods. United fans being dramatic (rightly or wrongly) with the players' performances made it look worse than it is.
Form suggests something is anomalous and subject to change; I don’t know when the last what Bruno serves up would be described as such. It’s pretty much a sure thing what you’ll get from him, both good and bad. Everything he does - and the way he does it - is almost entirely predictable by now, so much so as to be questioned constantly on the site. I don’t know how that would qualify as form, tbh.

arthurka

He will need to up his game, ETH will not be impressed. Needs to get his shit together fast.

The Purley King

Same “performance” as last season.
Oh yeah and missed a fantastic chance at 0-0.
Highly frustrating player

Walters_19_MuFc

Had a good chance to put us one up, which he's normally so good at.

Did some decent things, but all in all, poor game for Bruno. Hopefully he can step it up next game. With a lack of goalscorers in our team, we need him to be firing.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
It's the United cycle. Happened with Martial, Rashford and now Bruno.

At one point full of good form and goals, followed by poor form but still goals and eventually very poor form and no goals.

The United

Form suggests something is anomalous and subject to change; I don’t know when the last what Bruno serves up would be described as such. It’s pretty much a sure thing what you’ll get from him, both good and bad. Everything he does - and the way he does it - is almost entirely predictable by now, so much so as to be questioned constantly on the site. I don’t know how that would qualify as form, tbh.
We disagree with how we rate him in general. Move on.

Trequarista10

Baffled why he didn't start as a false 9. He's never an 8, especially not in a side attempting to play possession football, and especially not in a midfield also consisting of McFred.

He needs to be given a free role as a 10 or false 9 with a solid platform behind him, or he looks like a pub player. Either give him that or bench him.

lex talionis

The Bruno sky ball inside the penalty box butchered us. Without confidence in Bruno’s ability to finish we collapsed. Had a few good balls into the box but overall he has to be disappointed in himself.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Bruno was very poor today, but every time I thought that it was surely time to sub him off he'd actually play a really good ball that got us in a dangerous position. He's just so frustrating at times, and unfortunately those 'times' seem to be most matches these days.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
He's a big problem for this team now. If we actually bought two competent midfielders Eriksen would take his place.

The less said about the new contract the better.

mikeyt

Offered nothing for the umpteenth game in a row over the last 18 months. Eriksen showed what a competent creative player can do and frankly showed us that Bruno's game isn't what we need. I see him getting less and less game time and if we had a few more in the squad I'd be selling him before the month end.

Abraxas

The lack of control on that early chance was a bad omen, it pretty much regressed from there.

Chief123

He really needed to score that sitter. It would have completely changed context of the game. Crucial moments make top class players.

Skills

Snitch
That guilt edge chance he missed was game changing. Almost like the one in the 5-0 thrashing we had vs liverpool

Roux

The harder he tries - the worse he becomes. He's gifted at giving the ball away.

SungSam7

We would want to monitor his performances between now and January, literally bottles almost 7/10 chances now, can't make a 6 yard pass and his all round game is pathetic.

Was really shown up today by Erikson who seemed to control the tempo and pinged passes left and right from deep. Also seemed to put in a shift defensively. Bruno has been pathetic for over a season now.

Mainoldo

McFuno :lol:

I like that one.

He’s as creative as Jordan Henderson. Such an overrated turd.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Honestly struggling to think when he last had a decent run of performances. We’ve got/had some shite players, some inconsistent players etc but I can’t think of any player so consistently shite over an 18 month period with so few decent games mixed in.

G-manc

Poor and now unlikeable with it due to whingeing when he gets legitimately tackled.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
You know how you have technical no.10s and the game looks effortless to them? Bruno Fernandes is like the opposite of that. I cringe a little when he gets the ball and he hasn’t got at least 5 yards of space around him.

DutchCruijff

You know how you have technical no.10s and the game looks effortless to them? Bruno Fernandes is like the opposite of that. I cringe a little when he gets the ball and he hasn’t got at least 5 yards of space around him.
You think of the great #10s.

Zidane, Baggio, Platini all with grace and incredible technical skills.

Then you look at Fernandes. Woeful player. Woeful.

Idxomer

Honestly struggling to think when he last had a decent run of performances. We’ve got/had some shite players, some inconsistent players etc but I can’t think of any player so consistently shite over an 18 month period with so few decent games mixed in.
McTominay, Rashford and Martial.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
We would want to monitor his performances between now and January, literally bottles almost 7/10 chances now, can't make a 6 yard pass and his all round game is pathetic.

Was really shown up today by Erikson who seemed to control the tempo and pinged passes left and right from deep. Also seemed to put in a shift defensively. Bruno has been pathetic for over a season now.
This makes me wonder. Do we expect him to be an efficient goalscorer because he was efficient or because he had a good record? I can't help but think about the amount of non penalty goals that he has scored and the amount of shots that he takes.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
McTominay, Rashford and Martial.
McT is shite but he’s had spells of good form. Rashford perhaps but he’s been injured a lot too. Martial no chance. In the last 18 months he’s had good spells.

Ace of Spades

Yeah he has been poor for a while now.

That new contract was exactly the type of braindead decision making that has turned us in such a mess. The moment a player starts playing a little bit we start giving stupid contracts when it is not needed.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He’s a fraud and I was on to him from early. Needs to be sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.