Bruno Fernandes is Premier League Player of the Month for December

November Player of the Month

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
6 months, 3 awards

February, June and now November.

Last edited:

ash_86

He's the player we move mountains for. So lucky to have him as part of our team.

Bwuk

I think he’s the best player in the league. He absolutely carries us.

If he played for City or Liverpool he’d be unstoppable.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Pace has fallen off a cliff from 90 to 81 since June. He has peaked :(

Lukinho

Where would we be without Bruno. Surely not in the top 4. I also think we wouldn’t be in the top 6. What you guys think?

Okey

Can he be excluded from next month's award? For squad morale, someone else should win. But of course, long may his form continue and improve. Dude is a productivity monster!

Chicharito_

Only comes behind KDB and VVD as the leagues best players but I have a feeling he will over take both of them in the next couple of years.

The Leader

Single handled to keep Ole in job. Should include PEN 99 (Penalty) there :D

Sigma

Only comes behind KDB and VVD as the leagues best players but I have a feeling he will over take both of them in the next couple of years.
Salah, Kane and Son are all better at the moment. Salah is the most complete player in the league, he can do everything.

Raw

The amount of salt mined from rival fans tears whenever he wins an award could supply the worlds population for years.

Such a brilliant signing.

The Irish Connection

I was a bit skeptical about him because of our recent bad recruitment history and that he was a bit sloppy on the ball at times playing in Portugal but he proved me wrong straight away and took to the premier league straight away. Brilliant player. Thank god spurs didn’t seal the deal before us.

The forwards need to get serious and put away the chances he creates.

Sigma

Not sure they would be if they played for us with Bruno's teammates
Good point to be fair, I would say Bruno is definitely more important to his club than the others are to their. But in my opinion, I still would say the three I mentioned are better. Fernandes is still a great player though of course.

jem

it will always be worth mentioning: we have a poster on these boards who has said that Bruno is no better than Alexis. Let that sink in for a second.

tomaldinho1

Salah, Kane and Son are all better at the moment. Salah is the most complete player in the league, he can do everything.
Harsh to say 'better'

I feel the only comparable is Kane, in that I feel an injury to Bruno/Kane is catastrophic for both clubs. I know Son has had a great season so far but without Kane, he won't get the service and Jose's sole game plan is so reliant on Kane for creativity.

NJM78

Remember the doubters before we signed him. It's a pub league, why is no other top club in for him, he is not worth more than £40m, Sporting are taking the piss etc...

It's quite worring thinking about where we would be without him.

Baneofthegame

Fernandes is everything we hoped Pogba would be here, would be great for him to be captain.

bsCallout

And he just seems a good bloke. When we have these gems it makes me feel bad that they're having to play in such a poor team. He could play for title winners.

Foxbatt

Just November? Take him out of the United team and we would be fighting for survival.

Irrational.

The only reason Ole’s still in a job. And I have absolutely no hesitation in saying that.

Imagine if Spurs ended up getting him. We’d have never lived it down.

hobbers

His contribution has literally been the difference between top four hope and staying above relegation.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
He deserves better players around him. He deserves a better board-owners.

galwayfa

Even when doesn't play well, hes our best player, and that's a mad thing to say

Chipper

Adulterer.
A bit random, are players contractually obliged to pose with these FIFA things or similar as it helps the club from a marketing perspective? Just thinking that sometimes a player might simply not care about an award like this or even actively dislike the FIFA games or EA, can he tell them to get lost?

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Is he going to become too big for the club?