Bruno Fernandes: Manchester United Player

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Why don’t you actually read the article, mate?

that article is literally pointing out that the flat €80m fee reported by TVI24 and Darren Fletcher was bollocks.
You only read halfway mate. What about you read until at the end to see Sportwitness was trying to be smart ass.

Nick7

You only read halfway mate. What about you read until at the end to see Sportwitness was trying to be smart ass.
I did. There’s nothing there that’s too far fetched. Fletcher mistook the report from Portugal and so did others when they reported the €80 flat fee. I’m really really struggling to understand how you can’t grasp that article.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I did. There’s nothing there that’s too far fetched. Fletcher mistook the report from Portugal and so did others when they reported the €80 flat fee. I’m really really struggling to understand have you can’t grasp that article.
They literally combined all sources to come up with their conclusion that Sporting never increase the price to 80m euro and the deal would had been accepted with 60m-70m. Which didn’t happen, the deal is 80m euro.

If what they do is only translating, what Portugese media they translated it from for the last 6 paragraphs?

Dicko2388

Can’t wait to see him in a United shirt.
Is he cup tied for the Europa League?

SCJY

Lingard, playing like he has never touched a ball in his life.

RUCK4444

Lingard new levels of shite

I mean, totally devoid of quality in that half. It’s quite literally like playing with 10 men.

If we sat a cow in midfield it would be more effective as it would have at least some presence... not to mention probably better on the counter :lol: :(

SCJY

Maybe Lingard can be converted into the boot cleaner.

He's a local lad after all. Good for team morale.

Full bodied red

And we still haven't agreed his personal terms ??

I find that crazy / stupid / unbelievable / typical that we have been arguing with Sporting for six months, at least, without talking to his agent at the same time ??

Bets that the transfer falls down not because we couldn't agree the transfer fee, but because we can't agree his salary ??

Not unknown....

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Maybe Lingard can be converted into the boot cleaner.

He's a local lad after all. Good for team morale.
There's criticism and there is wild overreaction.

He's not Utd standard we know that but let's not take it too far

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

I find that crazy / stupid / unbelievable / typical that we have been arguing with Sporting for six months, at least, without talking to his agent at the same time ??

Bets that the transfer falls down not because we couldn't agree the transfer fee, but because we can't agree his salary ??

Not unknown....
You serious right now? They always say that until the contract is signed. Everything is agreed as everyone says. Personal terms have been "agreed" for ages. This is standard transfer business. Just finally agreed the fee right now and the rest is standard.

Giggsforever

Not unknown....
Well reported that the salary is agreed. Great fee and setting an example for the continued rebuild this summer. The club should get some credit for that.

RightSaidFredTheRed

Lingard new levels of shite

I mean, totally devoid of quality in that half. It’s quite literally like playing with 10 men.

If we sat a cow in midfield it would be more effective as it would have at least some presence... not to mention probably better on the counter :lol: :(
Plus you could chant...i like the way you MOOOO've

Full bodied red

You serious right now? They always say that until the contract is signed. Everything is agreed as everyone says. Personal terms have been "agreed" for ages. This is standard transfer business. Just finally agreed the fee right now and the rest is standard.

Well reported that the salary is agreed. Great fee and setting an example for the continued rebuild this summer. The club should get some credit for that.

I hope you guys are correct.

Fernandes' move is subject to a medical and the agreement of personal terms.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51301424

Look-a-Hill

I hope you guys are correct.

Fernandes' move is subject to a medical and the agreement of personal terms.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51301424
Isn't it illegal to have agreed personal terms before the club have agreed the transfer? Hence why they're "agreed" .
I'm sure I recall Barcelona or someone getting in trouble for that reason. If I'm not talking out my arse then it's a quality legal loophole that you can just add quotation marks to get around it.