Bruno Fernandes: Manchester United Player

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Praying that this works out for us. I just hope that we are done with bad transfer luck

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I miss this guy so much. He had more talent in his pinky finger, than almost all of our team now.
Yep. Sad how we just cast him out under LVG. He would have been a great player for him, I have no idea why he didn't give him more of a chance.

He'd still probably be the best right winger in the squad now.

Dante

Average bang
At a time when the UK is experiencing Brexit, Manchester United are experiencing a Bransfer.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I thought I did say what I disagreed with, but clearly it didn't register, maybe because it was too short? I don't like making a simple point into long-winded argument, but since you asked nicely:

1. You profile says you are Bournemouth fan. As a Bournemouth fan - why are you looking down on a Sporting player and claiming they play slower football? They don't play slower than Bournemouth! Your entire criticism was based on a presumption that he plays in a farmers' league. But he really doesn't. Top Portuguese clubs including Sporting, Benfica, and Porto can walk into EPL and have good chance of beating the crap out of any club below the top 10, including Bournemouth. On a good day - they can beat clubs even higher in EPL.

2. The league that he plays in aside, how do you watch his actual videos and conclude that he's only good at slow play? The guy is lightening fast, and has a great first touch. I don't know if he can do his tricks against the likes of VVD, sure, but I bet he would dance around even City's current defense, let alone weaker clubs.

I am sorry, but your arguments were built on a sand. There are tons of factors based on which he may or may not succeed, but "he will be closed down quickly and neutralized" is hardly one of them. It's some cliche narrative, with no legs
I'm a United supporter first and foremost and I've asked to change it due to things like this. But you're weird here, so what If I'm a fan of Bournemouth as well, because of that I can't tell the difference between the two leagues? I think there is a huge gap between the leagues, from top to bottom in both style and quality. You don't.

I'm very well aware that you have to take an analysis based of youtube clips alone with a grain of salt, which is why I opened up with that line. It's sort of is there to explain to someone like you that I'm aware that these points aren't necessarily the truth, but my observations based on limited info from videos. So yeah, it's sort of built on sand but I still wanted to write down my view points. If you have seen him in full games you probably have a lot better judgement on the player, which I accept but if that were the case you should just have written down what you wanted to say in that first post instead of saying it through this unnecessary long exchange just because you wanted to brag about brevity without making sense. Your posts are just lazy and display a sense of entitlement that isn't relevant to any actual discussion.

United Hobbit

Lovely gesture of the club to get a cake for his daughter!

I've seen a clip of his interview and he speaks decent English which will hopefully help him settle

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Got to give Ole credit on one thing - team is very united and will put lot of efforts on the pitch.

Lee565

I hope fans dont throw too much pressure on the guy, because of the mess this club has been creating in transfer windows with our squads depth in quality I fear too many fans will go over the top of hyping this signing like the guy is a griezmann/harry kane type level player where you expect the him to carry the attack at times, when he's more at that untested nani/fred level of player for now.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Loved his interview, said all the right things and came across as a very likable guy. I just hope the drive he has is contagious, especially in the so called lesser games when we struggle to get going .

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
They also play fullbacks that doubleup as central midfielders.

And Fernandinho/Rodrigo are both considerably better at screening the CBs that either Fred or McTominay.
Kyle Walker and Mendy being those fullbacks. We aren't talking about TAA or Dani Alves here.

Jacob

Loved his interview, said all the right things and came across as a very likable guy. I just hope the drive he has is contagious, especially in the so called lesser games when we struggle to get going .
Most interviews and scripted, reviewed and pre-recorded. It take something extraordinary to not be a bland and politically correct interview.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
I'm a United supporter first and foremost and I've asked to change it due to things like this. But you're weird here, so what If I'm a fan of Bournemouth as well, because of that I can't tell the difference between the two leagues? I think there is a huge gap between the leagues, from top to bottom in both style and quality. You don't.

I'm very well aware that you have to take an analysis based of youtube clips alone with a grain of salt, which is why I opened up with that line. It's sort of is there to explain to someone like you that I'm aware that these points aren't necessarily the truth, but my observations based on limited info from videos. So yeah, it's sort of built on sand but I still wanted to write down my view points. If you have seen him in full games you probably have a lot better judgement on the player, which I accept but if that were the case you should just have written down what you wanted to say in that first post instead of saying it through this unnecessary long exchange just because you wanted to brag about brevity without making sense. Your posts are just lazy and display a sense of entitlement that isn't relevant to any actual discussion.
Hey, I didn't mean to offend you, and there is no entitlement. I don't for a second think my opinion is better than yours, it's just different. This place is just a forum where people vent, chat and are free to be opinionated. Sentiments don't translate in brief messages we post here. I am sorry if my post came through the wrong way, it wasn't intentional. I know my writing can seem lazy and it probably is, because it is a sports forum. Being serious is tiring enough in real life :)

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Hey, I didn't mean to offend you, and there is no entitlement. I don't for a second think my opinion is better than yours, it's just different. This place is just a forum where people vent, chat and are free to be opinionated. Sentiments don't translate in brief messages we post here. I am sorry if my post came through the wrong way, it wasn't intentional. I know my writing can seem lazy and it probably is, because it is a sports forum. Being serious is tiring enough in real life :)
I wasn't offended, just offered similar critique right back at you. Your writing is probably good I'm sure, just your bragging that was a bit weird. Serious doesn't need to be a bad thing.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Solskjaer has confirmed Fernandes will make his debut for United at Old Trafford.

“He's fit enough to play and he'll be involved definitely,” he explained.
Can. not. wait!