Bruno Fernandes: Manchester United Player

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I guess but even then United and Manchester is in the name.

As an example it would be if I called arsenal “Arsenal London” or Chelsea “Chelsea London” or “Liverpool Merseyside”
Or "Inter Milan" :wenger:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Welcome Bruno! hopefully fans take it easy on him while he settles in, I think he will be a good signing for us.

edcunited1878

Just hope he is a competent footballer similar to how Fred has come round for the club. Need to give Bruno about a year and real trial by fire for him to get up to speed.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
feck me.. we've got a deal over the line. Suspect the medical might turn up that he has only one leg or something :D

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Finally. Wonder how much we saved Vs just signing the bloke in the summer instead of being wankers about it. Looking forward to watching him though, think he'll do well for us.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
very little chance of Sporting getting the full whack... depends on us getting into CL!

Machine Elements

An attacking midfielder who can actually score & assist as well as shoot from range after Mata's legs gone. I hope we don't turn him to shit like we did with quite a few players and he can produce the same quality at this level. Also hope this doesn't mean Pogba is off in the summer so we signed him. First good signing under Ole.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Bruno Fernandes, the savior of our club and bane of our rivals, has arrived.

Mathematically we can still win the league. I just thought it was worth pointing out.

youmeletsfly

Why is this guy so sour nowadays? Have we agreed a deal for Madison or something?

Anyway, hopefully Bruno will push us to 4th and maybe a cup. No pressure lad.
Yeah for sure Maddison is the next Messi, huge huge player.

Jesus.

Jeffthered

I really have not seen so much of this guy, so I hope he is worth all the delays and wrangling.

I'm just pleased we have another player.

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
Most outside of Portugal do for some reason and it is a pet peeve among all Sporting fans as they all hate it.

I usually just say Sporting.
When I was participating at the annual footy fun tournaments at Uni, which was really a drinking tourney tbh, one of the teams was called Sporting Lesbian. Hope this helps.

b82REZ

Why does Gary care so much?

I'm sure I read in a thread that Linekar lives next door to Woodward. If so that would explain why he's been so vocal about those idiots. Even if that isn't true those dickheads deserve calling out at every opportunity.

Suedesi

Our best player since Moutinho, the most we've ever been dependant on a single player. Very sad about this but it was time for him to go, treat him well guys.

You never know how things turn out for a player but I can assure you in terms of mentality and attitude he'll give everything he has and more.
Thanks for the well wishes. What's the view amongst Sporting fans about the financial aspect of the deal?

SmallCaine

Great signing. Now will our fans get of Glazers and Woodward back? This is a top player and if he fails, it will be down to poor coaching. Once again Ole is being backed by our board.
Absolutely agree people really need to start appreciating what they are doing, it's not like Woodward's sold/let go 2 forwards and 2 midfielders in last 3 windows and replaced them with no midfield signings and a kid from championship.

Hughie77

This has dragged on, ! Let's just see how he adapts to premier league. There's plenty already even before he signed saying he's not going to take to premier league. Just hope he proves them all wrong, what I've seen of him he's got a cracking pass, and shot. Remains to be seen if he can put up with the pressing and a few kicks he will get in this country.
I do think he's more mature than when he was in seri A .

NoneBmStore

How the feck wasn’t this just concluded last summer? Does our team always have to reach a level of completely ineptness for the board to feel forced into actually doing something about it?

Schweinsteiger

Or "Inter Milan" :wenger:
I’ve heard foreign fans refer to Arsenal etc as Arsenal London. A lot of foreign fans refer to us as just Manchester. until city‘s money supply begun, some fans genuinely hadn’t heard of them. A little like Barcelona and Espanyol..

mu4c_20le

Great signing. Now will our fans get of Glazers and Woodward back? This is a top player and if he fails, it will be down to poor coaching. Once again Ole is being backed by our board.
Fortunately we have great coaching then, having helped Fred settle to the PL coming from Ukraine when he was looking hopeless. If Bruno fails he has no one to blame but himself. And our scouts.