Bruno Fernandes performances 2019/20

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Good point. Seems, intraleague fan judgement is lot more valuable. In my view, he’s worth a gamble at said 50-55.
It's mainly pride on this subject. He will leave by that value, almos for sure. But selling him by 50M€ after the biggest rivals selling a player for 120M would make Sporting supporters become furious! Even though they need money with extremely urgency, the board only hold his sale as a PR damage control.

pacifictheme

A pogba replacement for me. Remember in the summer a lot was made of his work rate. The most advanced of our midfield 3 generally has contributed a lot to our pressing. This guy seems like the right fit for me.

Alabaster Codify7

He seems like the most affordable, available option for #10 and might even be available in January. Personally, I would sell Pogba and Matic and replace them with Fernandes, a CDM and another box to box. Would upgrade our midfield so much.

Judas

Open to offers
He seems like the most affordable, available option for #10 and might even be available in January. Personally, I would sell Pogba and Matic and replace them with Fernandes, a CDM and another box to box. Would upgrade our midfield so much.
Is he affordable? Has something changed since the summer when they were asking daft money?

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
How does Fernandes do when man marked/pressed and when up against packed defences?

Ralph1386

Express is an awful source though.
Yes I posted this one but it's being reported on several other outlets as well. Not saying I believe everything but certainly would be an upgrade on what we have.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
Is he affordable? Has something changed since the summer when they were asking daft money?
The opposite. He signed a new contract in November so he'll probably go for more money so in other words just our type of signing. Wouldn't say 50 odd million would of been classed as daft money for him. The highest scoring and assister midfielder in the world the last couple of seasons which is being carried on this season. Same price as Fred and AWB so I would of said worth a punt. Still say it.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Find it weird Ole is intent on playing with a 10, has no 10's and then refused to buy Bruno Fernandes in the summer.

BlueHaze

Yes I posted this one but it's being reported on several other outlets as well. Not saying I believe everything but certainly would be an upgrade on what we have.
Yes he definitely would. Should have been signed in the summer. He was available for £50m it was said. Baffling how we didn't even place a bid.

Champagne Football

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Do find it amusing how all our fans on here think all these players are chomping at the bit to join us. They're not guys.

luke511

How's he done in the last few games
Standout quality every time I've watched him (including this game vs Porto). He'd bring that much needed intensity to our front line press as well, he never stops running.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Standout quality every time I've watched him (including this game vs Porto). He'd bring that much needed intensity to our front line as well, he never stops running.
My only problem is him making the step up. How confident are you that he won't end up another Renato Sanches?

MDFC Manager

Standout quality every time I've watched him (including this game vs Porto). He'd bring that much needed intensity to our front line press as well, he never stops running.
Don't you think our pressing has vastly improved this season?

I feel it's our compete lack of guile in possession that kills us. It's counterattack or bust for us.

Art Vandelay

We won't sign him because it makes sense. We will spend the window chasing players we aren't going to get, that aren't that good to begin with and end up with no one.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
No they'd rather stay playing in the Portuguese League. Give your head a wobble mate. It's embarrassing.
Yeah because staying in Portugal and joining us are his only two options of course. How silly of me. Here's me thinking there were countless other big teams in Europe with far more experienced coaches than we have.

mu4c_20le

Why dont you post the other more reputable sources then? Oh wait, they are Daily Mail, and Goal.com....

luke511

Don't you think our pressing has vastly improved this season?

I feel it's our compete lack of guile in possession that kills us. It's counterattack or bust for us.
It has definitely improved but still isn't as consistent as it should be in my opinion, his addition would further improve us in that field, he's always closing down and jumping into tackles.

Red00012

My preference is still Grealish followed by Bruno and then Maddison.

TheReligion

Abusive
Yeah because staying in Portugal and joining us are his only two options of course. How silly of me. Here's me thinking there were countless other big teams in Europe with far more experienced coaches than we have.
Yeah you big silly billy. Doh. I'll let you off though as it's new year.

luke511

My only problem is him making the step up. How confident are you that he won't end up another Renato Sanches?
His technical ability combined with his energy levels makes it hard to believe he wouldn't be able to make the step up, I reckon he'd instantly become one of our best players.

MDFC Manager

It has definitely improved but still isn't as consistent as it should be in my opinion, his addition would further improve us in that field, he's always closing down and jumping into tackles.
Fair enough. Although I'm increasingly of the opinion that just adding playing personnel won't help us substantially.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He must turned all those options down in the summer then, hey? Whoops.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Do find it amusing how all our fans on here think all these players are chomping at the bit to join us. They're not guys.
Oh here comes the 'no one wants to play for us' brigade again. Hurray.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Bad performance today vs Porto, he was completely gassed at the end and missed a bunch of passes