Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

KristianMackle

Pogba is as good as gone. A big IF but if he actually gives a shit and decides he wants to stay then it's a good trio provided they can gel but yes, we will need someone of serious quality to play on the right if we are going to try to get back into contention for the type of trophies we should be aspiring towards.
I disagree. I really do think Pogba loves this club; this is home for him. And if he sees that we're making strides trying to sign some class players, he will stay for sure.
Remember even Rooney wanted to leave because he was worried about the club's ambitions. This is what Pogba is doing; he wants to see an improvement like all of us do and he'll stay for sure.

Ranchero

Manchester United officially announce that it has reached an agreement with Sporting Lisbon for the transfer of Bruno Fernandes.
Writing on the club's website, the club says the deal is still subject to a medical and the agreement of personal terms.
NOW I can get excited. I think. Looking forward to the Wolves home game.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Our very best starting 11 now is actually pretty good. Obviously with Rashford, Pogba n Mctommo out we can't actually field it right now though. It's the depth in the squad which is rather bare. We've got a lot of squad players who are quite clearly not good enough to play for the club.

Haddock

It's crazy that this guy, who's knowledge of Manchester is probably limited at best, is just gonna hop on a jet and that's it. Whole life moved in an instant.

Welcome, Bruno.
It's amazing isn't it? And we expect them to slot right in and start banging in goals from day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.