Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josep Dowling

To be fair, haggling is much better than paying the full fee up front, especially when we're always ripped off so much. Not defending Woodward though, he seems all over the place
But my point stands though. He haggles and doesn't get anywhere with it, delays the transfer by 2/3 weeks then stumps up the full asking price anyway.

Withnail

That is unrelated to the fee. You might as well add yearly wages for players into that too. There's no difference.
My reading of it is that they need to replace Bruno out of the money they are left with after everyone takes their cut and this impacts their decision on how low they will go on the fee and how much they accept as an upfront payment.

It seem relevant to me.

OleBoiii

In the words of a legendary fictional character: "START THE DAMN JOUST BEFORE I PISS MESELF!"

Lynty

Tbh is Burnley any better of a debut?

They're basically the new Stoke.

meninred

I think this can happen because two reasons.
The player wants to move
Their evaluation of the player is not very far apart ( somewhere between 50- 70 Mil) which isn't unaffordable to Manutd .
we paid 50 mil for Wan Bissaka

Nogbadthebad

He wouldn't play against the scouse if he joined today.

The very obvious plan is to announce and reveal on Monday.

That way if we get a drubbing in the match, there is some good news to throw over the fallout.

theklr

Let's hope our other lacking midfielders does like Mata and gets scared of their place in the team.

Or that they will get a boost because we're actually doing something to strengthen the team.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
He wouldn't play against the scouse if he joined today.

The very obvious plan is to announce and reveal on Monday.

That way if we get a drubbing in the match, there is some good news to throw over the fallout.
There nothing to announce mate. This is done

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Sometimes I feel like on SSN they in passing exaggerate things, or loosely / inaccurately quote external sources, and then social media quote them on it and it goes viral.. and then they kind of have to run with it. It's easy to do that when you're just speaking into a camera and you have to try and be interesting.

The question I'd ask, have they themselves backed this up with an actual article saying the fee is agreed?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Let's hope our other lacking midfielders does like Mata and gets scared of their place in the team.

Or that they will get a boost because we're actually doing something to strengthen the team.
Mata is scared? What of exactly? We offered him an extension and he’s been an honest professional.

redshaw

I hope the add ons aren't like the Spurs ones. We're just as likely thereabouts to win a league or CL as they are so it's essentially ~40 million which Sporting rightly didn't accept from Spurs.

Seems as though whatever they are they've been accepted.

Last edited:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Of getting even less playtime than he does now. Noone likes to be on the bench.
I'd say Lingard should be more concerned. Bruno coming should put an end to Lingard being used. He and Pereira will fight it out to see who sits on the bench. Mata already knows he's just a fringe player and accepts that.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Please can we stop posting Utd Report. They get people so excited with their out of context, twisted tweets.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
They are using information from sky sports who broke the news on their live show.
That's not breaking the news. It's also out of context. He is clearly reporting what has been said in Portugal and no doubt stated that before the video started.

Status
Not open for further replies.