Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
We’re probably waiting for the NYSE to open on Monday morning.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Bad management throughout the years means we've clearly fallen behind both Porto and Benfica financially. The gap between the top leagues and the portuguese league getting bigger means we've fallen way behind other clubs internationally that back in the day we'd have been able to compete for in the transfer market.

Nowadays we have a divided fanbase and we're still suffering the consequences of the Ultras attacks on the players from 2 years ago. We've changed presidents since and every game there are as many chants from the stands telling the president to feck off than there are chants supporting the team.

We've not reached a point where we can't go back to seriously competing for the title every year, just need a few years of good work by the club. I look at us as I looked as Liverpool a few years ago, we're closing in on 20 years without winning the league now but get the right players and the right manager in and we should be back to where we belong. Selling Bruno means the beginning of a new era for the club, how good that is will depend a lot on how we spend the money we get and if we can compete for the title next season. If we have a repeat of this season then things will get even more toxic than they already are.
Thank you. I didn't realize it's been that long since sporting in such a mess.
Severely divided fan bases can be deadly. Just look at arsenal. Slowly happening to manutd as well.

Thiagoal

Tancredi Palermo- Booooom!! Here we go! Total agreement for the playing rights of Bruno Fernandes to Manchester United!

Is what I’m expecting before the nights out!

buchansleftleg

I've just heard from an ITK close to the club that this is imminent!

We are just waiting for them to print enough copies of his name on shirts at the megastore, so that we can recoup the cost of the initial down payment and then it will be announced.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Undimmed by years of bad purchases, your positivity is impressive. Let's hope he's a good un.
50 goals and assists versus the zero provided by our current 10. He could be half the player he is over there and improve us, which is why I’m not worried.

RedDevil@84

I've just heard from an ITK close to the club that this is imminent!

We are just waiting for them to print enough copies of his name on shirts at the megastore, so that we can recoup the cost of the initial down payment and then it will be announced.
Do we have all the letters in stock. Was it Herrera signing when we didn't have enough 'R's in stock?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Don't worry, I work at NYSE and can come in on the weekend to open it.
Good. NYSE is vital to our general proceedings. Even if players need to take a piss in the toilet we need it to be open.

buchansleftleg

Do we have all the letters in stock. Was it Herrera signing when we didn't have enough 'R's in stock?
Well it would have been announced yesterday but someone started spelling it with a Z and that meant we lost a day steaming off the Z's and replacing them.

Luckily we had loads of spare S's from the stack of unsold Sanchez shirts apparently.

manuchamp88

Tancredi Palermo- Booooom!! Here we go! Total agreement for the playing rights of Bruno Fernandes to Manchester United!

Is what I’m expecting before the nights out!
Forget that virtue-signalling clown. We should be waiting for a "here we go!" from Fabriziooooo.

redshaw

What's the problem? Sporting having second thoughts on the add ons?

Edit: Sporting allegedly want 55mil upfront.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.