Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So we know ole went to see him play the other night, and now sporting CEO is in England, and the manager has confirmed he’s likely leaving and they’re looking for replacements.

If this doesn’t get done now... I’m very convinced

Tiber

Sign Fernandes; sell Matic, Young, Lingard and Rojo... What a month that would be

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Something a little more definitive in the title mods?

TheLittleOne

Damn why not in the summer? what changed in player quality that we go for him now? nothing. what changed is position in table it reeks of desperation. Don't get me wrong im very pleased if this is true but sometimes i really wonder what we are doing...

Alemar

If Woodward manages to include Rojo and Lingard in this deal, it would be a decent bit of business

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Any chance this same joke will stop being repeated over and over again anytime soon?
Well you could ask ED and the club because all we hear is they are 'seriously considering' this and that player' .
We need some humour with the state of our team right now so don't get all cussed about it.

Judas

Open to offers
That Robson tweet is the most predictable pile of toss from him, usual on the fence crap so people can't call him wrong later, offering nothing of substance but trying to give off the impression he's right in there with the information.

Nickelodeon

Typical us. After he has signed a new contract and potentially raising the fee a bit more. Makes it seem likelier.

SCJY

Remember J Lingz posted that Instagram story with "0.012%" last summer?

Maybe that was his target for number of key contributions for the coming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.