Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Click on the link and choose English translation ... Google language translation is always fun. Anyway, relevant bit is...

"it is Manchester United, which has offered 55 million rounds for Bruno Fernandes. The former Sampdorian has been going to United for two years, and every time something happened that hijacked his arrival at the end of the session. This time we should be there: the entourage of the player is sure of the success, Sporting made the ugly face first saying he didn't want to drop below € 60 million, but now he is working on the differences and could be satisfied with the United offer by adding about 5 million bonuses. And therefore Bruno Fernandes is absolutely candidate to become the most expensive purchase on the January market."

UnRational

Click on the link and choose English translation ... Google language translation is always fun. Anyway, relevant bit is...

"it is Manchester United, which has offered 55 million rounds for Bruno Fernandes. The former Sampdorian has been going to United for two years, and every time something happened that hijacked his arrival at the end of the session. This time we should be there: the entourage of the player is sure of the success, Sporting made the ugly face first saying he didn't want to drop below € 60 million, but now he is working on the differences and could be satisfied with the United offer by adding about 5 million bonuses. And therefore Bruno Fernandes is absolutely candidate to become the most expensive purchase on the January market."
:lol: Made me giggle

RUCK4444

:lol: I have visions of Ed and his counterpart at Sporting face timing each other during negotiations.

Ed; "In relation to bonuses, I can offer you 15% off at the MUFC mega store or my Red Casio wrist watch... one or the other. Final offer"
Sporting Chairman; "..........When did you acquire this wrist watch?"

Lee565

Just pay the damn money, 4th place is for the taking and there is the possibility Leicester 3rd place spot could get dragged into the mix, paying over the odds for one or hopefully two players in this window will be worth it if we get champions league football out of it, it helps stabilise the club a bit and make us more appealing come next summer with player recruitment.

SER19

Just pay the damn money, 4th place is for the taking and there is the possibility Leicester 3rd place spot could get dragged into the mix, paying over the odds for one or hopefully two players in this window will be worth it if we get champions league football out of it, it helps stabilise the club a bit and make us more appealing come next summer with player recruitment.
Agree. If he's actually part of whatever plan solskjaer is aiming at.

Theo88

Win tomorrow night against Burnley and we are only 3 points outside top 4
Just saying .....
The fact that totenham arsenal and Chelsea have been horrendous this year isn't an excuse. Liverpool is 20+ points ahead City is nowhere close and Leicester is also doing a good job. Also keep in mind Chelsea have had a transfer ban.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Firstly: if the negotiations were real, Bruno wouldn't be playing

Secondly: if there were any chance of him leaving, he'd have stayed behind to thank the fans after the match
This has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've read so far regarding this transfer.

1) Why not. We don't own the player and cannot ask for him not to be played. Nor will Bruno be as unprofessional as to refuse to play for his current club. Ronaldo when he was here, even during negotiations in his final season, played for us and gave his all. Why wouldn't he play?

2) Really don't believe that do you? He'd only do that if he knew when he was going. There's still negotiations on going, what's he going to do, say thank you to the fans at the end of every match he plays in?

Red00012

Rumours the camera man asked him was he calm knowing that Ed Woodward is in charge of the transfer.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Man Red welcomes you, metallic Serbian rapist
Plechanzunga said:
From Pozvanete Novini, translated by Babelfish

Waiting exhausted itself this morning in continuing fable of promotion from Tottenham Hotspur, a collective at London, to again Manchester of his first asset, Dimitar Berbatov. Since two years, he went in same direction the North-traveling man Carrick, and even this empty season has extracted Robbie Keane, Irish son of that once of Manchester Keane now inspecting his saddle at Sunderland. Yet necessary rapid articulation of signatory przilsky has been circumcised by anger at Manchester from Daniel Levy, president of the Tottenham collective, which was smiling sporadically in the 1960’s.

All Bulgaria, including Manchester, lusts for prompt Berbatovian resettlement, for three causes. First, in Manchester are superior comrades, by example Ronald the Christian, who again is Annual Global Footballer, Wayne Rooney, the River Ferdinand, and Nemanja Vidic, metallic Serbian rapist. At most least, Dimitar will certainly cheer a lack of Michael Dawson.

Second, there is shame in heroic genius screaming pointlessly for the League of Champions. If Jermaine Pennant is running at Milan and Madrid, while Dimi at home eats squashed potato without pork, this is stupid.

Thirdly, in Manchester he can win suitcase over suitcase of pound sterling. In negotiations, an exact price of labour has not yet made it so that both sides hold each the other man’s hand and, smiling, jiggle. However, because Micha’s agent, Emil Dantchev, is friend of my uncle Lyubomir, who shoots horses with his father, I sometimes loosely push him with my telephone’s mouth. Emil poured onto the ground for me some approximate prices of labour of £75-85,000 per week. Queen Elizabeth will steal some of this from tax, but, Emil insists me, not much, because officially his client lives in the sea. And above money, Manchester will treat Michko with mercy: he is able to go away back in Bulgaria in summer, he will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

We will find after this season what flavour of honour our Mitichevsky inhales. In Manchester already they are anticipating parties. On the internet, slow people repeat the phrase “Time for removal of my penis!” This signifies that they are happy. But still supporters of Tottenham collective roar into a deaf night. Levy writes a poem from his wounds for FA, English football politburo. But by a proverb this is only throwing salt between steeples to make watery slujka. By now, Dmitichichka’s promotion is a gutted fish.

Berbatov is beautiful, with sly eyes like demon.
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/bulgarian-press-says-berbatovs-a-done-deal.213933/

Last edited:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
If we sign him, he'd be the most expensive Portuguese player in the PL history. or not?

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
None of these feckers know anything. They just post shite so people like them and they get a stiffy. A bit like me.

croadyman

Do people think that Mendes is going to get involved with this deal and completely scupper it for us

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
Do people think that Mendes is going to get involved with this deal and completely scupper it for us
The only person who can scupper the deal at this point, is Woodward. All signs point to Bruno wanting to come, Sporting willing to sell and more importantly, Sporting needing to sell. Woodward will haggle over a few million, just so he can act billy big bollocks, instead of backing the manager and buying the type of player we desperately need.

croadyman

The only person who can scupper the deal at this point, is Woodward. All signs point to Bruno wanting to come, Sporting willing to sell and more importantly, Sporting needing to sell. Woodward will haggle over a few million, just so he can act billy big bollocks, instead of backing the manager and buying the type of player we desperately need.
What was your own personal take on his reaction after the game tonight where he pushed the camera and stormed off down the tunnel. Apparently he showed some great leadership in the second half and we badly need some of that.

Looked to me like he was saying I want to join Man Utd but I am getting fed up of waiting for Sporting to agree a deal and get this done quick.

Last edited:

The Don

What was your own personal take on his reaction after the game tonight where he pushed the camera and stormed off down the tunnel.

Looked to me like he was saying I want to join Man Utd but I am getting fed up of waiting for Sporting to agree a deal and get this done quick.
I didn't see it! Though, didn't they get beat in their cup semi-final? Could just have been frustration at loosing and uncertainty over his future.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Dont care whether this goes through now or at the end of the window after much struggle. What's important is that he turns out to be a top class footballer for us.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
It's understandable. It was a totally surreal transfer, tbf. That kid could quite easily prove more than worth that money, has the world at his feet but Atletico paying 120m for anybody, let alone a teenager, was a madness and totally unexpected.
That deal totally smell fishy to me. Every time I watched him with Atletico, I didn't see anything really special from him. He's good, but not that special (like young Rooney or even Rashford, for example). But maybe I'm just ignorance.

The Don

That deal totally smell fishy to me. Every time I watched him with Atletico, I didn't see anything really special from him. He's good, but not that special (like young Rooney or even Rashford, for example). But maybe I'm just ignorance.
I dunno, I think he has it. I see something special in him. He's at the wrong club, though. He's a flair player, luxury player capable of moments of magic. He shouldn't have to be running about, like a utility player. He does not fit in at Atletico, where stamina, tenacity and shithousery, are above all else.

Status
Not open for further replies.