Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon1559

Why are people saying we agreed to what they initially wanted?

The chances of the fee rising to €80m are very slim due to the qualifying conditions. If they are met, then that would be a major plus to United as he would have fulfilled his bonus targets, thus helping us achieve success! They wanted €80m outright going by reports so no, we haven't paid what they wanted all along. We have negotiated a deal that is more favourable to us. We won't be paying €80m unless the bonus's that we negotiated are met. How is that so hard for you to understand? We now have the favourable terms due to "negotiating."

Some people on this forum only want to see the negatives! It looks like he will be our player now so go and cry about something else on another thread!

Reactions: Penna

Smashin

Supports
Sporting CP
In Portugal the values that are being talked seem to be 55M€+25M€ objectives (10M€ being standard games/goals objectives and the other 15M€ are harder, like Premier League, CL and balon d'or, etc)

stepic

Let me take you back to Dec 29th, three days before the transfer window opened

The fact that our club is so dysfunctional has made people forget what a normally functioning club looks like.
you act like no club has ever signed a player in January in the last few days of the window. it literally happens every year, usually the final day.

If it's £46.6m with up to £10m in addons then we've done well to hold our nerve for 3 weeks considering reports were coming out of Portugal that they were demanding £65m + £15m addons.
Stop it Pexbo, that doesn't follow the narrative.

In fairness, they did well with AWB also making sure that Zaha clause stayed, could be worth some decent money that. They do a lot of shit work, but not everything they do is shit and it's annoying that everyone seems to want to push that narrative at every opportunity.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
In Portugal the values that are being talked seem to be 55M€+25M€ objectives (10M€ being standard games/goals objectives and the other 15M€ are harder, like Premier League, CL and balon d'or, etc)
The same is being reported here.

Magical Manchester United

Fernandes' odds to join United started today at about 4/9. Drifted right down to about 2/1 and for a time Barca were favourites. Now the odds are back to 1/50 the highest they've been so far. Roller-coaster of a day.

Reactions: Penna

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Anyway. Bruno Fernandes strikes me as a level headed hard working individual who doesn’t feck about. I’ve seen & heard quite a bit of Fernandes for a couple of seasons now and although he has skills, he especially reads the game very well and is also defensively a good player despite his slight frame. Would be a much welcome signing if you ask me.

Teja

Let's fecking gooo :devil:

Nice one Woody, line up some summer transfers now with out all this drama. Before the Euros ideally.

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
This was always going to happen (talking about the january window). He seems like a player with right mentality and most important on field skills.

We still have time to add a striker. If that happens this window will be a success in my opionion. Only negative aspect is that we left it very late, again.

Bruuuunooo!

Nick7

We can’t post gifs right?

imagine this post is the “its been 84 years” gif from Titanic

Shark

@NotShark
So it’s happening, but will he really make an once of difference under Ole? Seems to me he’s Pogba’s replacement anyway.

RUCK4444

What ARE you talking about. We were never going to sign him for twice the price. So why would anyone criticise that. The gap between the two was no more than £10m. Tiny in today's terms.
Get a grip it was hypothetical. I said ‘if’ we were to sign him for double but had it done on Jan 1st there would still be people moaning.

Honestly its like being an old people’s home in here, Serial moaning and complaining, it gets to the point where you have to ask yourself ‘why do you support this team if you don’t like or enjoy anything about them!? And have nothing positive to say about the club you follow.

Basically a thread with hopefully good news for a change infested with miserable posts. That’s what I AM on about bruv

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

Red Stone

Raiola = Littlefinger
Woodward = Walder Frey
Please. Woodward's Joffrey in every way. A jumped up little shite who thinks he's way more important and talented than he actually is. At least the shit we're throwing in his direction is just metaphorical.

Status
Not open for further replies.