Bruno Fernandes signs a new contract until 2026+1

Idxomer

We need to flog him to Real. They're desperate for a statement signing might give us £70-80m for him.
He doesn't have the standing in football to be a statement signing for them and they aren't idiots anyway to play with a no. 10 like him.

GlasgowCeltic

The backwards hoof over your head in your own half to no one in particular, a staple of all great no10s.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He won’t be able to function in a possession based setup. Donny will take minutes off him next season
Think by around December we very well might see this happen. If Fernandes keeps this abysmal form up, Donny becomes the first choice no.10/free role

Kag

Think by around December we very well might see this happen. If Fernandes keeps this abysmal form up, Donny becomes the first choice no.10/free role
Van de Beek is terrible, though? Not even close to being a Premier League footballer.

hobbers

Flog him to Newcastle if Real aint interested.

Total waste of space and mentally fraught.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Van de Beek is terrible, though? Not even close to being a Premier League footballer.
I think he’s shit too, but if Fernandes continues how he’s going I wouldn't be surprised to see Ten Hag start to give the role to his proven player

OneUnited24

Amazing how a bad run of form in a team that is Awful has people calling for his head

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Erikson on a free starting to look like a necessity. This guy is a liability.
I can understand a loss of form but his constant brainfarts are boiling my piss. I repeat, he's a selfish player.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
It's called coaching. ETH will coach him and give him instruction to make it clear of his role and tasks. He'll be fine. He has the technique, work rate, and end product. With coaching and instruction, he will be more effective.

GazTheLegend

How are people blaming Fernandes. He absolutely carried us to second. He's not the problem. And under a great manager we might just see that again. His stats even for THIS season are still pretty good, especially considering the shower of shit we have at full back and on the wings.

Lee565

His maverick ways won't go down well with ten hag, especially if he is as dreadful as he has been for the past season and a half.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
I really hope we manage to sell him somehow, despite the new contract. Apart from being crap he seems like a horrible character too. I dodn't want us starting the season with him, I think he fecks up the team morale. He's always moaning and shouting at all our players, flinging his arms about. Cant stand him

jem

How are people blaming Fernandes. He absolutely carried us to second. He's not the problem. And under a great manager we might just see that again. His stats even for THIS season are still pretty good, especially considering the shower of shit we have at full back and on the wings.
No he didn’t. He was much better last year but there was sizeable input from the likes of Shaw, Rashford, Pogba, Maguire, Cavani, and Greenwood throughout last season.

NoPace

There are crazier ideas than him being our Coutinho and moving for a huge fee somewhere like PSG and us using the money to buy 3 new starters, but doesn't seem like any of the big teams are pushing hard for him.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Jesus fecking Christ - player who has not had time off since June 2020 being burnt out after carrying this team for the better part of 18 months. No fecking wonder he’s playing like shit.
Because that's what makes you give away the ball in sideways pass? Enoguh with the excuses. He's been shit and has himself to blame .now it's up to him to adapt under WTH.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
He is a soloist in very poor form. Either way he shouldn’t start for ETH team.

SWE-Chucky

Supports
AIK Stockholm
He had a terrible season, BUT if we could sort out a mid 3 without him and let him play behind 2 strikers then I believe we could maybe, just maybe, see the Bruno we had for 9-12 months.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Jesus fecking Christ - player who has not had time off since June 2020 being burnt out after carrying this team for the better part of 18 months. No fecking wonder he’s playing like shit.
Burnt out can't be excuse all the time. I don't know why fans should come up with excuse, he played poorly and should improve. If he doesn't, he will be on the bench.

What he did in his first 18 months counts for nothing.

I believe he will be starter under ETH and improve, if he doesn't then he will be on the bench and that's how it should be.

Idxomer

Never really seen the fatigue excuse used with a player that much before, people have been using it with him as early as July 2020.

reddevilz007

Is it fatigue that causes him to fall on the ground at the slightest contact and cry like a baby?

SAFMUTD

That contract renewal fecked us, hopefully Ten Hag can have him running again. Otherwise we're stuck with him no one's going to pay his wages.