Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedCurry

I am honestly only refreshing this page to see one of the English journos tweet that says

"Man Utd NOT in for Bruno!!
The Portuguese may or may not move Old Trafford before the window closes. Progress being made(or not)"

arthurka

Rojo and who go to Sporting? Finally someone else at corners and freekicks .. jLingZ can piss of.

beingshe7don

Maybe he'll play with Fred just behind Lingard.
Lingard and Bruno play the same position. I can't see them playing together. Lingard needs to be sold. Also, if United get Bruno, that means Maddison and Grealish will probably not happen.

edcunited1878

Manchester United have identified 1,000 central midfielders from their proprietary scouting database. From this, they have engaged in discussions over Bruno Mars and Bruno Fernandes. We can neither deny nor confirm a deal is imminent, but when two parties are in discussion, there is the potential for something to happen. Such as nothing or something. Stay tuned.

Nicoseth

Andrei Kanchelskis made me fall in love with Unite
Lingard and Bruno play the same position. I can't see them playing together. Lingard needs to be sold. Also, if United get Bruno, that means Maddison and Grealish will probably not happen.
I'm okay with not getting Maddison or Grealish if we get this done. They would both be way more expensive and wouldn't happen until the summer if at all. If we can get this done I'll be stoked! This and one more in this window would be brilliant and hopefully set us up well for the second half of the season!

el3mel

Should have just signed him in summer. Will be a great transfer if it happens though.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Well Rio seems to be going spuds deep on the whole Bruno Fernandes story. Unless he is on about Big Frank signing up as a central midfielder

Ban

Grealish can play across the midfield, he wouldn't be his direct competition I reckon.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Coming out of the blue, gaining traction fast, meeting and not apparent interest reported... This will happen.

Snafu17

The guy from the BBC is a presenter isn't he? Not exactly a journo.

L1nk

I just don't get it, yes it would be a great signing but why the hell didn't we do it in the summer when he no doubt would have been cheaper? This damn club

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The guy from the BBC is a presenter isn't he? Not exactly a journo.
Yes. It’s fair to say the true ITK have heard this is basically done. No way is Rio tweeting that if it isn’t already agreed.

Snafu17

Yes. It’s fair to say the true ITK have heard this is basically done. No way is Rio tweeting that if it isn’t already agreed.
I dunno man, if anyone can get swept up in the moment on twitter it's Rio. If this is anywhere near done (or at all happening), I imagine will get a flurry of tweets from English journos in the next few hours.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Actually looks/feels legit this time imo. Still think hes more of a goalscoring mid than a passing mid that we need, but feck it anyone at this point. Also definitely feel like the priority should be a Carrick type. But I guess we need both desperately.

Status
Not open for further replies.