Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Sporting will get their wish as all will be done a day after the Benfica match.
Before then,dont expect much.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
This one? Apparently it was doing the rounds in the summer.

But, why?:lol: See this is what I don't get. It probably took more than a few minutes to get right, there's at least three layers of work on it. What kind of fan sit at home and fabricate a thing like this? Nobody. So I'd imagine some journalist or something paid some guy to fabricate it, just to keep people checking his twitter for info? I struggle to find the motivation behind it, if it's not that. Either way it is completely weird.

Judas

Open to offers
But, why?:lol: See this is what I don't get. It probably took more than a few minutes to get right, there's at least three layers of work on it. What kind of fan sit at home and fabricate a thing like this? Nobody. So I'd imagine some journalist or something paid some guy to fabricate it, just to keep people checking his twitter for info? I struggle to find the motivation behind it, if it's not that. Either way it is completely weird.
Sad people looking for attention from strangers on the internet. Sometimes it can be funny though.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Sad people looking for attention from strangers on the internet. Sometimes it can be funny though.
That is probably a powerful motivator indeed, but it's still hard to fathom. Yeah, it is funny I guess like Memes and stuff, but also weird that the whole transfer thing has gotten so big it is comparable to that part of the internet. It has nothing to do with football, people just go crazy for it.

The fact it probably is that big, that you'll find such elaborate ways of people lying just to get you to believe something... fabricated picture proof of someone taking a picture of a Man Utd camera pointing at a player during the first interview for the club.. What that tells me is that you can't trust anyone in this field, which renders the whole thing pointless. Either something happens or it doesn't, the running information fed to us is totally pointless. 90% of the time it is fake. When and if it is 100% it is only a few hours away from being announced by the club, so you'd get that on your mobile app transfer alarm clock immediately anyway.

Last edited:

SuperiorXI

Poor sod. 82 pages since Friday.

Talk about high expectations. The moment his first freekick fly into Row Z, I can see 50% of the Caf declaring him a complete flop after one match.

He doesnt stand a chance.
Yeah. We're in such a state there's gonna be heaps of pressure on anyone new coming in... grass is greener syndrome. My worst fear is he fails to adapt and becomes just as effective as Pereira...

This is what the manager is here for, though.

fps

1 goal 3 assists in the league, still a better stats than Jordan Henderson 1 goal 2 assists, playing less games and less starts.

Even his goal/assist stats are still better than Fred. Not a bad breakthrough season for him. Don't forget he is also a back up CM not always starting as no.10.

I think Fernandes would be better, but losing Pereira and keeping Lingard would be a nightmare when we are in injury crisis.
Don’t compare Pereira with a player as good as Henderson....

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I guess you have to give these morons some credit for coming up with more and more ways to say absolutely nothing.

redshaw

10/10 for coming up with another way to say preparing a bid.

Bruno, do you take Manchester United to be your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health. Sporting Lisbon, sorry, Sporting CP, do you consent for the sum of 55 million pounds sterling.

Last edited:

Red For Ever

doesnt it also increase the sell on value, the longer lefy
Yeah. We're in such a state there's gonna be heaps of pressure on anyone new coming in... grass is greener syndrome. My worst fear is he fails to adapt and becomes just as effective as Pereira...

This is what the manager is here for, though.
You are right and nothing is guaranteed.

Over the years, much more high profile players have arrived and have been disappointing for one reason or another.

Others with much lower expectations have blossomed at Old Trafford.

I'm pretty sure, we will be a better team with him in it, just remains to be seen what level he can achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.