Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baxter

Today:

In the Summer:

Same bullshit being spoken. Was the same with Gaitan. This guy definitely could be the new Gaitan.
To be fair, United we’re telling everyone who listened that he wasn’t going to be signed. Much different this window.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Well fine but you could do that for anyone. I mean if you put together a highlights reel for Matic, well not Matic but Mctominay....I mean Perreira...well ok but Lingar...oh feck it, sign him up.

HalfBaked22

For those interested, Castles discusses the Bruno situation at the 36:30 mark on his podcast. He says financial terms are agreed and that Bruno and his agent want for him to play against Benfica. Sporting are willing to take the risk.

Jonno

You said its delusional to call him world class, yet I don't see many people calling him that, in the next post you call him distinctly average. Now you're saying he's a decent, hard working player. I asked you can he not be a very good player without being world class to which you didn't reply. If you watch the games, you'll see that he has turned into a very good player, and the stats are there to back it up and if the team he's playing for aren't performing and he's the only standout player during those games then surely it says a lot about him? Anyway his performance thread is now open which I posted in. I'm not going to derail this thread any further either.
Fred once again demonstrating how he loses the ball in key areas.

Art Vandelay

For those interested, Castles discusses the Bruno situation at the 36:30 mark on his podcast. He says financial terms are agreed and that Bruno and his agent want for him to play against Benfica. Sporting are willing to take the risk.
That's all well and good, but we have a derby on Sunday. Surely that takes priority.

izec

Not bad, not bad at all.
Even though some of these shots obviously should’ve been saved by a decent keeper.
Yeah, there were 4 or 5 that a Gk normally should save. But the good thing is if you hit the target or the ball jumps in front of the GK, keepers make mistakes, even great ones from time to time. Some of them would have gone in in the PL as well

izec

That's all well and good, but we have a derby on Sunday. Surely that takes priority.
He wouldnt have played, he would have been on the bench at best. Away at Anfield is the toughest game of the season, no chance Ole would plan with him, that is why we have no issues waiting. I think it is even convenient in a way

cyberman

He wouldnt have played, he would have been on the bench at best. Away at Anfield is the toughest game of the season, no chance Ole would plan with him, that is why we have no issues waiting. I think it is even convenient in a way
Have you seen our midfield injury crisis? An injury tonight and we are fecked.

Art Vandelay

We're short on numbers and someone that can actually create would be a huge help. Having him fresh and available as an option should be the priority if we're paying a huge fee for him. Not playing a derby for a team he's leaving.

acnumber9

If we signed Fernandes I’m not sure he’d ever get a chance to shoot with Fred doing it all the time.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Fred once again demonstrating how he loses the ball in key areas.
And once again showing his brilliant vision for Daniel James chance. Are you going to hound me everytime he makes a mistake? The whole team is playing like dog shit in case you haven't noticed?

Jonno

And once again showing his brilliant vision for Daniel James chance. Are you going to hound me everytime he makes a mistake? The whole team is playing like dog shit in case you haven't noticed?
1 excellent pass, lots of mistakes. This is why he will always be a decent midfielder and not a top midfielder. The whole team hasn’t “played like dog shit”, Williams, AWB, and Matic, his midfield counterpart have been very positive. Matic has once been a top player, past his best now. But you can clearly see a difference in overall ability between the two, one is classy, the other is raw and rash

Rob Bowman

Scholesque. How do people not want him? It's just insane.
I have been on and on about this... we have Pereira and Lingard with McT and Pogba injured and people act like we are loaded at CM.

Will be interesting how he settles and how he performs but based on what we have p[lease take the punt...

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I have been on and on about this... we have Pereira and Lingard and people act like we are loaded at CM.

Will be interesting how he settles and how he performs but based on what we have p[lease take the punt...
We've been struggling unlocking these "small teams", and there's player who could shoot like that regularly.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
I’m starting to get exited about this young talent. His shooting technique is similar to Scholsey and Eder. (Brazil82)
Imagine a midfield with Pogba and Bruno as our attacking midfield weapons with a proper dm behind.

Looking forward to the days without Lingard or Pereira.

alexthelion

And our current manager decided to let go of two midfielders without replacing even one of them.
Did he? I'm sure there were reports that he tried to persude Herrera to stay but Ed's faffing about had already made his mind up. Mop head was never good enough for United in the first place.

Did Ole decide not to sign anyone or were Ed/Judge too incompetent to get any deals done?

Status
Not open for further replies.