Bruno Fernandes | United not interested due to doubts over passing ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadrevelz

Maybe a goal and assist replacement for Mata, Pereira, Sanchez, Lingard?

Even if he isn't quite good enough to be a guaranteed starter in our system, he sounds like a great option to have. The Portugese posters say he has brilliant work rate too. Apparently the club will accept offers much lower than the buyout clause...

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yeah, I was sold before, but that goal is huge - in a derby as well.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
We should combine these threads.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He can really hit a ball can't he?

That shooting technique alone is worth plenty. Seems a great little player.

SportingCP96

Supports
Yeah, I was sold before, but that goal is huge - in a derby as well.
The goal in the first leg was also a belter. Both goals he scored to put us in the final were fecking bangers.

SportingCP96

Supports
]

first leg goal for whoever missed it.

SportingCP96

Supports
His top 5 goals last season.

SportingCP96

Supports
Sheesh! the dip and power :drool: Golazo

We haven't had a player be able to do that since Scholes (Ok Gibson maybe but he doesn't count)
His technique is just fantastic the way he generates so much power AND he can do it with his weaker foot as well:drool:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
His technique is just fantastic the way he generates so much power AND he can do it with his weaker foot as well:drool:
Yep, nothing better in football than seeing a long range strike with power. That last goal in his best 5 is absolutely incredible :lol:

What's the rest of his play like? I've never seen him play before but who would you compare his normal game to?

gr3yham3

Seems to be a great player to replace Mata in our squad. Will make even more sense if we revamp our CM with a solid DM like Rodri and Fernandes to shape our team to be even more direct.

SportingCP96

Supports
Yep, nothing better in football than seeing a long range strike with power. That last goal in his best 5 is absolutely incredible :lol:

What's the rest of his play like? I've never seen him play before but who would you compare his normal game to?
That last goal is my favorite for sure.

Very comparable to Lampard in the way he is a very attacking midfielder. 26 goals and 13 assists is not an accident he also has good on field vision good passing. Besides his obvious shooting ability my favorite thing about him is his attitude and leadership. This guy is always in the refs ear challenging players always getting a word in and always always running up and down the field for 90 minutes.

SportingCP96

Supports
Feck me, I didn't realise that was in the first leg! Where do I sign?!
Yep he single handedly put Sporting in the final with two world class goals against our biggest rival.

gr3yham3

Very comparable to Lampard in the way he is a very attacking midfielder. 26 goals and 13 assists is not an accident he also has good on field vision good passing. Besides his obvious shooting ability my favorite thing about him is his attitude and leadership. This guy is always in the refs ear challenging players always getting a word in and always always running up and down the field for 90 minutes.
Sounds great. If Pogba goes, I can see us revamping midfield to be more direct instead of holding on too long to the ball like Pogba does at times. But even if Pogba stays, Fernandes together with a more mobile DM like Rodri or even Mctominator should have more than enough work rate to do the dirty work? Would make our midfield very dangerous.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

The Portuguese Neves:lol:

Surely we'd be looking at him? what's he on at SL, about £50 a week? We can top that!

SportingCP96

Supports
The Portuguese Neves:lol:

Surely we'd be looking at him? what's he on at SL, about £50 a week? We can top that!
Im assuming its a joke because surely you know they are both Portuguse:lol:

Also United can easily double his wages without breaking the bank. Not sure exactly how much he is making at the moment but I am sure it can be found on whoscored.com or a website like that.

shayanr

For those regular watchers of the Portuguese league. Who would you say has the bigger potential? Bruno or Felix? And who will fit better in our set-up on Solskjaer?

Judas

Open to offers
For those regular watchers of the Portuguese league. Who would you say has the bigger potential? Bruno or Felix? And who will fit better in our set-up on Solskjaer?
I don't watch it regularly, but the answer is easily Felix potential wise. I think Bruno could slot in more easily. I'm not sure what our shape would be with Felix.

UnitedWeStandOne

Interesting player indeed. I think much of what the posted videos shows, is that the performance should scale well to a bigger league: shooting, pressing, break-though passes with small space available and, to some degree, creating space for himself.

If I see a player in a lower quality league dribbling 7 players I am more concerned about how that scales.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Portuguese midfielders have done relatively well in the PL haven't they?

Let's snap this one up for his goals and cash in on Pogba before he runs down his contract. Then go in big for the other Portguese midfield star over in Wolverhampton.

Fed up of our midfield nowadays. Its frustrating to see the current crop who are clearly a talented bunch just fail week after week. Lost all interest in Pogba as he's seemingly lost interest in us.

SportingCP96

Supports
Best player at the moment easily Bruno and he also would slot in at United better. Truth is Felix at United atm would do feck all he is still too raw and young and it would not be smart to pull the trigger so quickly as Bayern did with Renato. Felix would get destroyed in the premier league if he went right now. Bruno Fernandes would be starter material right now.

Potential wise? Felix is younger and looks to be talent so I would say Felix. Though I am weary with talent coming from Benfica because they are very overhyped.

SportingCP96

Supports
Portuguese midfielders have done relatively well in the PL haven't they?

Let's snap this one up for his goals and cash in on Pogba before he runs down his contract. Then go in big for the other Portguese midfield star over in Wolverhampton.

Fed up of our midfield nowadays. Its frustrating to see the current crop who are clearly a talented bunch just fail week after week. Lost all interest in Pogba as he's seemingly lost interest in us.
I agree. I Mean look at Moutinho at wolves he has been their best player this season and he bossed Uniteds midfield every time they played. He should of came to the EPL at a younger age.

A midfield of Bruno Fernandes, Ndombele, and Neves has an upside of orgasmic proportions:drool:

Inigo Montoya

Im assuming its a joke because surely you know they are both Portuguse:lol:

Also United can easily double his wages without breaking the bank. Not sure exactly how much he is making at the moment but I am sure it can be found on whoscored.com or a website like that.
;)

Just the kind of player we should be looking at ,and being realistic, given our position.

He'd be cheaper than Neves

Inigo Montoya

I agree. I Mean look at Moutinho at wolves he has been their best player this season and he bossed Uniteds midfield every time they played. He should of came to the EPL at a younger age.
:drool:
A midfield of Bruno Fernandes, Ndombele, and Neves has an upside of orgasmic proportions
Bloody hell! I've just come!

Jibbs

If Pogba and Herrera go, We should reinvest the funds in buying at least three midfielders, and one of them should be Bruno. A midfield three of Bruno, Rodri/Neves, Rice/Partey/Ndombele would be amazing.

Cliche Guevara

I don't watch it regularly, but the answer is easily Felix potential wise. I think Bruno could slot in more easily. I'm not sure what our shape would be with Felix.
The diamond with Felix at the tip and Fernandes on the right.

That’s how I’d love to go this summer.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
One thing that he seems to have that’s so desperately missing from our side is technical ability. Nobody in our team can strike a ball anywhere near as cleanly.

Status
Not open for further replies.