Bruno Fernandes | United not interested due to doubts over passing ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
You might be right, but didn't we sign Dalot last year while he was injured?
A medical isn’t really about short term injuries.

It’s more about heart conditions, medical conditions, worn out knees/joints etc.

A current muscle injury isn’t an issue.

UncleBob

I was under the impression that an injury prevented the club from carrying out a medical and this is what could cause a deal to collapse, rather than failing a medical itself which is rather rare. I also believe each club has their own set of standards when carrying out a medical - in other words there is no standard method to carrying one out but I might be wrong on that too...
A shitload of players have been signed for a shitload of clubs while they were injured.

Unless it's a serious injury, it won't hinder anything.

Plenty of examples, like how we signed Rooney.

Chairman Steve

There could be something in it.

But then again, remember Pedro looking sad in his last game for Barca in the Spanish Super Cup(?) and how everyone went nuts thinking we were going to sign him... then a miserable Portuguese man seemingly swept in and signed him for his team down south?

El Zoido

Why does everyone think he’s going to Liverpool all of a sudden, when he hasn’t been linked with them all summer?

Bwuk

I’m 100% convinced he’s coming here and we’ll use the Lukaku money to get him.

Fooza

Why does everyone think he’s going to Liverpool all of a sudden, when he hasn’t been linked with them all summer?
It seems a player coming to united seems so unimaginable that paranoia has set in. The muppet faith has long gone, I really miss the Sneijder days.

KristianMackle

Nobody thought Pepe would go to Arsenal or that they could afford him and yet here we are. Never believe reports until its concrete.

nainaisson

After watching Pepe go to Arsenal, if we lose Bruno to Liverpool somehow, I think I might fall into depression that only the signing of Mbappe could get me out of.
Stop taking garbage news sources seriously and you'll stop getting your hopes up about players the club has no intention of signing.

KristianMackle

Stop taking garbage news sources seriously and you'll stop getting your hopes up about players the club has no intention of signing.
Fair point, but this is such a game-changing player that after being linked with him for long, not getting him would be bad.
I'll stay positive.

Josep Dowling

Klopps already said they won’t be spending big this summer, they blew a lot last year so they’ve got to balance the books.
Balance the books? They spent the money from the Coutinho sale and just won the Champions league. I’d be pissed if I was a Liverpool fan going into the season with no news faces. They could do with a better striker if Firmino get injured. In fact they got incredibly lucky with injuries last season.

FujiVice

Balance the books? They spent the money from the Coutinho sale and just won the Champions league. I’d be pissed if I was a Liverpool fan going into the season with no news faces. They could do with a better striker if Firmino get injured. In fact they got incredibly lucky with injuries last season.
Not really. If you believe in your manager, you tend to think they can work with whatever they have at their disposal. We as Man United fans know that more than anyone, under Fergie.

Rauður Djöfull

I have no clue of course if or where he will go but the fact he has not been linked proves nothing. Liverpool signed for an example Fabinho last summer days after the CL final and I don't remember anyone linking them, it came out of the blue. Similiar with us signing Lukaku

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Only thing that is strange to me is that he has played in Sampdoria before and plays same role as pogba.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
I was under the impression that an injury prevented the club from carrying out a medical and this is what could cause a deal to collapse, rather than failing a medical itself which is rather rare. I also believe each club has their own set of standards when carrying out a medical - in other words there is no standard method to carrying one out but I might be wrong on that too...
I don't think our clubs strict medical standards are any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.