Bryan Gil

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
He reminds me of some players from the past. Not afraid of trying something different by themselves and escape from rigid and overly repeated plays practiced in training sessions.

He will be back to Sevilla after one year loan in Eibar. 20 years old now. Quite certainly one player to pay attention to in Europe next season.

Sea-Cow

He reminds me of some players from the past. Not afraid of trying something different by themselves and escape from rigid and overly repeated plays practiced in training sessions.

He will be back to Sevilla after one year loan in Eibar. 20 years old now. Quite certainly one player to pay attention to in Europe next season.
What position does he play?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

Great technical ability

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Looks quite old school, fun to watch. You know for a fact Ole (or most PL coaches in fairness) would try to get him playing from the right like we did with Mata, which IMO would make him a lot less fun to watch as he's clearly a natural at finding space out wide on the outside.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
His running style reminds me of Redondo.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Pretty Exciting signing to be fair. The bar is being raised all the time in this league when it comes to recruitment. You really do have to be on your game most weeks to not get done, especially away. Hardest league in the world by a mile.

Kearnkoff69

I only caught a few matches of his with Eibar, but based on my limited live viewing and his not inconsiderable hype, it does feel like a shrewd signing for Spurs. Should be interesting to see how he adapts to the PL.

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
I like the signing for Spurs. Nuno really likes a winger who can dribble and carry the ball and he seems to fit that bill.

I'm less confident that its a good move for the player. Adapting to the PL is going to be tough for a player with his profile (20, physically fairly slight, holds the ball a lot, still seems to have a fair amount of development to do especially end product) and minutes are going to be hard to earn with Son entrenched at LW and Moura/Bergwijn also in the mix. Not just taking a dig at Spurs here as this would be largely true coming to other PL clubs as well. I think he would have been better off going back to Sevilla, getting more reliable minutes in a league he already knows, and honing his game.

redrobed

Bit of an unusual name, ‘Brian’ for a Spanish winger - that’s not to say it couldn’t work out though. It’s a fairly low risk move, 20m + Lamela

Teja

Nuno has a pretty good track record for wingers - Jota, Adama, Neto have all been good. Did he sign any duds?

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
Spurs bound, Sevilla get Lamela +25m for him
I am certainly not happy with this. Smells like Lopetegui has no place for him, which leaves Monchi with no choice but to cut a deal... Think Bryan has a low clause.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The type of player that could be the next David Silva, or Januzaj.

Time will tell which way he goes!

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.

wait.. what? someone who can cross the ball? and to a player wearing the same colour shirt? We don't want any of that muck, thank you :nono::rolleyes:

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Awesome, won't have to look at Lamelas bitch face any more.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I am certainly not happy with this. Smells like Lopetegui has no place for him, which leaves Monchi with no choice but to cut a deal... Think Bryan has a low clause.
Just from a glance, the Sevilla squad these days looks so random and unbalanced.

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
Just from a glance, the Sevilla squad these days looks so random and unbalanced.
We need couple of reinforcements. A solid striker next to En-Nesiry, a solid DM and a number 10. Possibly some more reinforcements..:rolleyes:

Our first and second keeper pairing are wonderful though :drool:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Will be interesting to see how his physical attributes stack up in the PL

His acceleration and ability to maintain top speed over long runs made him nearly impossible to defend 1vs1 in Spain, but the PL is a whole other beast in that regard

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
maybe that's why they can be hard to beat in cup competitions! you don't know what the hell to prepare for :devil:

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Excited about this kid - fingers crossed we get it over the line. I love Lamela and sad to see him go as he gave everything for the club and was a great squad player but it's time to move on.

Lynty

Really like his dribbling style. Looks like a great player.

cjj

Supports
Spurs
How did Lamela hang on so long at Spurs being so shit
Because he isn't. Reality is he's technically brilliant, but physically he's struggled since he signed in 2013. Always managed to get crocked just as he was getting going. His game seemed to suffer under Pochettino because he lost a lot of his flair when he was trained for the pressing/defensive side of the game.
As much as other fans will hate him and not rate him, if there's one guy who you wanted to play with maximum passion, it's Lamela.