BT Sport

Bojan11

The clown interviewing Ole said we barely saw Martial.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The sun newspaper of tv. Wankers.

croadyman

Disgraceful analysis so far. Going on and on about how Palace are hard done by. Wonder if the grapes are sour because they didn't get the result they wanted. :D
Oh yeah there is no doubt nothing would have given Humphrey more pleasure than to keep reminding Rio that Utd would have dropped more points in the race for the top four, well unlucky Jakey boy you are not going to get that opportunity tonight I am afraid.

Red00012

Watched the game and switched off then. I can’t listen to them to be honest .
Painful

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Obsessed with that offside goal weren't they. Did they put that much analysis into Rashford against Bournemouth?

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Savage is extremely annoying at the best of times.

And yes, they were milking the offside business for all it was worth - as you'd expect. It was mainly the pundits, though - Hoddle was more interested in the things we did well on the night, I thought.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Oh yeah there is no doubt nothing would have given Humphrey more pleasure than to keep reminding Rio that Utd would have dropped more points in the race for the top four, well unlucky Jakey boy you are not going to get that opportunity tonight I am afraid.
Humphrey is an odd character.
At one stage asked Rio if he was "up" for carrying on until 1130 and upon a yes he replied something like "you're being paid for this so should be"

Odd