BT Sport

cyberman

You dont learn anything from their commentary. Truely shocking stuff

PowerOfDreams

Mcmanamanaman is awful, as soon as his voice is heared on commentary I just always question why. He's there because of status, Liverpool, Real Madrid CL win but he has gastly sound, which is what commentary is maninly about, he certainly has little insight into a game.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I love watching highlights of their commentary when an English team (minus united) gets swatted, the sadness in their voices is music to my ears.

Such utterly bias nonsense. And then being English is no excuse, BR/TNT commentary also has English pundits but it so much more balanced.

youngrell

Why do people moan so much? Watch the game, knock it off. Why stick around for the mind numbing hour of punditry, make your own mind up.

wolvored

Why do people moan so much? Watch the game, knock it off. Why stick around for the mind numbing hour of punditry, make your own mind up.
Well said. I wish all the football shows would have the option of just the crowd noise. Why they have that many in the studio I dont know. If they got rid of all these 'experts' they could knock £20 a month off the price.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Mcmanaman is a terrible commentator but Lineker with Crouch and Ferdinand are pretty decent in the analysis.

Savage and Sutton on their goals show rile me no end and are even worse than the Sky old guard.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Mcmanamans voice is extremely hard to listen to. Also, Peter Walton is an utterly pointless character
It’s extremely difficult to tune out, having former players involved in the game is great but I’m firmly of the opinion they shouldn’t be commentating. Even on Sky, the likes of Carra and Neville should be in the studio.

Bojan11

Is there a worse commentary pairing than Fletch and Mcmanaman?

Ludens the Red

"Where is Gareth, Macca?"

"Dunno Fletschsch, Isco is shite and offers nothing. Gareth should be playing."

Those two were fecking intolerable tonight. Made funnier by the fact that Isco scored and Real were comfortable but when "Gareth" came on they absolutely shat the bed.

Absolute shitstorm of a night of punditry from all quarters including Rio (hate to say it)
From Mcmanaman and Fletchers constant craving for Gareth Bale, as if the year is 2015. He’s fecking shit lads.

Then the hilariously over the top praise for ‘Guardiolas innovative tactics’.... such embarrassing quotes like “who’d have thought to play Jesus as a defensive left winger”... I remember Mourinho doing it with Rashford and being absolutely slated by the same pundits, Mourinho did it with Etoo at Inter years ago too. Something Fergie did for years too with Rooney.
Honestly they’re all just horrendous, they all have agendas and a narrative that they’ll stick to regardless of what goes on.
Shows a complete lack of understanding of the game when you’re like that.

Bojan11

Non stop about the penalty. They even asked Rashford about it.

Where as I bet the Romeu incident they would have barely discussed it.

Ashish Negi

Who was the idiot asking Rash and ole that Martial was nowhere in the game and then all of sudden chip with the Goal?

Do these idiots watch gane ? What a waste of resources by making these jokers to do these jobs

Zoo

That Fletch is the worst commentator out there. Just does not shut up ever.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I like Darren Fletchers commentary. They need to find him a better partner. Mcmanamon and Hoddle suck.

PoTMS

Now making an issue about the blatant offside decision.

Corey

Robbie Savage is such a cnut.
Agreed.

Jake Humphreys too. Such a wind up merchant and loves having a dig against United.

The thing that's annoying me about BT here is that they're arguing that we were lucky with the offside goal. Who cares if it was tight? It was offside

Josep Dowling

It was or it wasn’t. Doesn’t mean there’s a 30 minute documentary on it.
This is BT’s coverage and always have been. They focus on one thing in a game and make a big song and dance about it. It probably was a penalty but they kept showing one angle.

RC89

Who was the idiot asking Rash and ole that Martial was nowhere in the game and then all of sudden chip with the Goal?

Do these idiots watch gane ? What a waste of resources by making these jokers to do these jobs
Missed this. What a joke. Martial was excellent and should have been MOTM

- A former staunch critic of Martial

fanutd

Disgraceful analysis so far. Going on and on about how Palace are hard done by. Wonder if the grapes are sour because they didn't get the result they wanted. :D

GledTheRed

Agreed.

Jake Humphreys too. Such a wind up merchant and loves having a dig against United.

The thing that's annoying me about BT here is that they're arguing that we were lucky with the offside goal. Who cares if it was tight? It was offside
I don't know why it needs a five minute segment, it was offside move on.