BT Sport

redshaw

Glad I didn't watch anything around the actual game tonight.

BT's coverage has always had air of smelly farts in a broom cupboard feel about and I'd want to avoid any more of Owen trying to appeal to his old fan base, it takes and already sad show down more.

ITV is still head and shoulders above and what a shame a CL final is again shoved on BT Sport's wank arse delayed Youtube channel only.

Ole'sattheWheel

Glad I didn't watch anything around the actual game tonight.

BT's coverage has always had air of smelly farts in a broom cupboard feel about and I'd want to avoid any more of Owen trying to appeal to his old fan base, it takes and already sad show down more.

ITV is still head and shoulders above and what a shame a CL final is again shoved on BT Sport's wank arse delayed Youtube channel only.
Owen was pretty pro Madrid if I'm being honest. Said the "offside" Benzema goal should have stood when he was on at half time

PedroMendez

Acolyte
I thought Rio and Gerrard are alright. They gave Real credit and didn't talk too much shit. Its hard to listen to Owen and Mcmanaman. Those two live in a parallel universe.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Rio definitely the small ray of hope for BT coverage. Would love to beat Jake Humphrey with his own microphone too. Just an awful presenter.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
I often change my mind on him but I don't think McManaman is too bad. Horrendous accent but I think he talks a lot of sense generally and calls it as he sees it. Something needs to be done about Michael Owen though, don't think there's anyone in the world that enjoys listening to him

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Darren Fletcher is the worst commentator going. Talking like Liverpool invented football and Real were some shit house, park the bus, flukey team. Considering they had players who'd won the champions league 4 times (now 5), and were describe as "gritty", it was a shockingly biased bit of commentary.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
How does Owen have a job?

He doesn't offer interesting football insight and if you don't do that as a pundit then you need to be a character to make up for it, which he isn't.

Liverpool fans don't like him. United fans don't like him. Neutral fans surely don't like him. His agent is a miracle worker.

arthurka

How does Owen have a job?

He doesn't offer interesting football insight and if you don't do that as a pundit then you need to be a character to make up for it, which he isn't.

Liverpool fans don't like him. United fans don't like him. Neutral fans surely don't like him. His agent is a miracle worker.
For something like this

“Footballers these days often have to use their feet.”

“Blackburn have got two strikers on and they’re both playing up front.”

“Whichever team scores more goals usually wins.”

“If there’s a bit of rain about, it makes the surface wet.”

“You’re on your own out there with ten mates.”

“It’s definitely hit Defoe’s hand as it’s gone in, but it’s not a handball for me.”

“What a shot! That’s completely unstoppable, but the keeper’s got to do better for me.”

“I love these players with two feet.”

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Who'll replace him?
Will be really difficult to find somebody who's as much of a smug wanker and who enjoys sniping at United quite so often. Maybe they can prise Simon Jordan from Talksport, though.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Who'll replace him?
Lynsey Hipgrave, first words of the article :lol:

He still managed to be cringey in his congratulations: Humphrey replied: "You're going to be amazing Lynsey. So delighted for you. Please just let me back for the odd game." "

GlasgowCeltic

Should’ve just brought back Lineker, if it was me I’d also sack off all their halfwit pundits and get Wenger off Bein

Tyrion

My issue with BT is that it isn't as entertaining as Sky is when Keane is ranting or as informative as Sky is when Neville and Carragher are on MNF. It's just pretty bland. Ideally you'd have both but I can take just one or the other. BT has neither.

Grib

My issue with BT is that it isn't as entertaining as Sky is when Keane is ranting or as informative as Sky is when Neville and Carragher are on MNF. It's just pretty bland. Ideally you'd have both but I can take just one or the other. BT has neither.
It has champions league though

Much preferred when there wasn't a 'choice' and just had to pay one fee to not watch all the games

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
watching them now.... and it's just dire (not that Fulham v Liverpool was ever likely to thrill me to be totally honest)

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Meanwhile, Crouch remains an utter twat... just there so we can laugh at a talking giraffe?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Lynsey Hipgrave, first words of the article :lol:

He still managed to be cringey in his congratulations: Humphrey replied: "You're going to be amazing Lynsey. So delighted for you. Please just let me back for the odd game." "
Ugh, can't stand that woman.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
First time I've seen Lynsey Hipgrave, have to say she's really good. Although even a fly would've been a better upgrade than that smug cnut Jake Humphrey.

Acole9

Outstanding
Her accent does my head in. Trying so hard to sound like a posh southerner but the geordie accent creeps out.

Chairman Steve

Since this is the most relevant thread I could find to put this in, Jake Humphrey has had another one of his moments.

Also check out the replies to that Tweet.

Theres plenty of media personalities who are hated by the public but get respect from their peers, but I’ve never seen a media personality get shit on not only by the public, but by their peers publicly :lol:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Since this is the most relevant thread I could find to put this in, Jake Humphrey has had another one of his moments.

Theres plenty of media personalities who are hated by the public but get respect from their peers, but I’ve never seen a media personality get shit on not only by the public, but by their peers publicly :lol:

Who the feck cares what he does. The fact he thinks we do care is how self important he is.

Oranges038

To misquote Mr Delph.

It's the basics of life... just the basics of life.

Paul_Pogba

Humphrey's is what happens when a dumbarse that's rightly been told he's dumb lucks into a good career. They end up with a fecking massive chip on their shoulder.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude

Thank you for not starting a new thread for this shite

crossy1686

career ending

First reply:

“If I’m awake at 5am, something has gone terribly wrong.”

Pughnichi

Oh my. Just watched highlights of citeh v RM. It was 8 mins long and I was really struggling with Steve Mcmanaman on commentary.

how could anyone last an entire game listening to this guy. Even in that 8 mins he got so much wrong.

how do these idiots keep getting jobs