BT Sport

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

There's something so insincere about their commentary. There's never any in-game analysis. All they do is roll out cliche sayings. I find myself watching their games on mute 10 minutes in.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
She’s broadcasting to America. It was a thing there once. She’s also gone more mid-Atlantic since she left Sky.
Totally missed the CBS signage, thought it was BT. Jamie Carragher should have been the giveaway :lol: I'll let her off this time.

Judas

Open to offers
I hate City, I don't even like England, but I do think it's fine for the national broadcaster to want a team from their country to win the game.
Aye very normal really, think its always been the way. I think the way "Fletch" does it and some of the others is a bit too lad bantery, which takes it to another level at times.

Having said that, Robbie Savage openly wanting us to win and cheering us on will always tickle me and be enjoyable as its quite refreshingly honest.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Aye very normal really, think its always been the way. I think the way "Fletch" does it and some of the others is a bit too lad bantery, which takes it to another level at times.

Having said that, Robbie Savage openly wanting us to win and cheering us on will always tickle me and be enjoyable as its quite refreshingly honest.
Should put him opposite Carragher for a laugh the next time we play Pool :drool: :lol:

Herman Toothrot

I wonder if that'll continue without Charlie on the books!

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
@rimaldo sort this guy out
I hate City, I don't even like England, but I do think it's fine for the national broadcaster to want a team from their country to win the game.
with a name like herman i’m going to assume that you’re some kind of frog. just angry that city demolished your beloved spanish side over 120 minutes on everything but the scoreboard. england gave the full english, carling, darts, cocaine, and hitting your wife about. we deserve respect.

Herman Toothrot

with a name like herman i’m going to assume that you’re some kind of frog. just angry that city demolished your beloved spanish side over 120 minutes on everything but the scoreboard. england gave the full english, carling, darts, cocaine, and hitting your wife about. we deserve respect.
I'm from Withington.

Surely Herman would be a German?