Bundesliga 19/20

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
As a Bayern supporter I am happy about it. His strengths just don’t fit Bayern‘s style at all.
It seemed for some time that there was no real drive on our part to get this done this season, or maybe at all.
According to BILD only Atletico Madrid were really interested to sign him but he wasn't interested.

He is a 4-4-2 player therefore not many options for him.

And yeah Bayern Munich and Timo Werner would be a terrible combo.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
It seemed for some time that there was no real drive on our part to get this done this season, or maybe at all.
sounded like what Ziyechs agent told the news a few days earlier: "yes we were in talks with BM and were close to an agreement and we were eager to join the club, then they stopped talking to us"

if those two stories are true, Brazzo (i suppose he's the one who did the negotiations) is a lazy git who has no clue about how to do his job, or someone overruled him on both occasions. either way, i dont think Kalle likes much of what he sees and uses the time until Hoeneß' retirement to get his axe nice and sharp...

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Is anyone watching the Frankfurt game? Absolute madness and pure fun to watch for the neutral fan. 3:0 now, awesome :drool:

Edit: Well, not really neutral here, get in! :lol:

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
And Kostic with yet another fecking ridiculous performance by Kostic. He might be Frankfurts saving grace with Jovic, Haller and potentially Rebic gone in the summer.

Lyricist

Frankfurt are honestly one of the most driven teams the Europa League has ever seen (regarding their fighting spirit on the pitch). Their tenacity is absolutely insane! Their home fans are crazy.

1 year of playing Marseille, Lazio, Inter, Shakhtar, Benfica, Chelsea, and Strasbourg and in theory they haven’t lost a single one on aggregate (penalty lottery against Chelsea).
Rather they’ve absolutely demolished all bar Chelsea and Benfica, and tied those two, despite being a man down for half the tie against Benfica.

Crazy considering they were still hopeless a couple of years ago.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Oliver Kahn has been apppointed to our board of directors, set to replace Rummenigge at the top by 2022.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Kahn has studied some business stuff and also stated a business (i believe) over the last few years.
Still, Brazzo is already familiar with the daily business of the club and has delivered a double.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Still, Brazzo is already familiar with the daily business of the club and has delivered a double.
I agree with this. They really should promote him. Credit where credit is due.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
Kahn has studied some business stuff and also stated a business (i believe) over the last few years.
close enough...

Kahn took online courses for business administration (open university stuff), never finished it. Also managed to impress Hoeneß back in the new economy hype days with his insider stock market knowledge, who from that day on remained convinced Kahn is a business and investment wizard just like him. Kahns non-goalkeeping track record (getting fined for speeding repeatedly, nailing a few female tv commentators, dumping his wife for munichs dumbest barmaid, being frontman for a goalkeep academy lead by someone else) surely supports that theory.

Last edited:

schwalbe

Supports
Fc Bayern München
close enough...

Kahn took online courses for business administration (open university stuff), never finished it. Also managed to impress Hoeneß back in the new economy hype days with his insider stock market knowledge (Neuer Markt), who from that day on remained convinced Kahn is a business and investment wizard just like him. Kahns non-goalkeeping track record (getting fined for speeding repeatedly, nailing a few female tv commentators, dumping his wife for munichs dumbest barmaid, being frontman for a goalkeep academy lead by someone else) surely supports that theory.
According to google he has an MBA from some private university I've never heard of.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Werner is on fire. He's been excellent today, not just his finishing and speed but his link up play also.

He'd be perfect for us up top.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Leipzig deserved that win, but I think there's serious potential to this Gladbach side. Fans digging their performance as well.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They were well on top from what i've seen early on. Then the first goal kinda took the wind out of them

zab-judah

No idea honestly :lol: he's barely played

Just think Werner is better
Jovic is by far the superior player it's not even close. Werner is just a poor man's Aubameyang. Lightning quick good finisher (at least for RB not so much for the NT). His first touch is mediocre at best and his link up play leaves a lot to be desired as well.
Good player on his day but not top club material, that's why Bayern is hesitant with him too. Not good enough for a possession based side. Jovic on the other hand is the complete package and ability wise very similar to Lewandowski.