Bundesliga 19/20

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Tim Wiese :lol:
But maybe Nübel was more thinking of Oliver Kahn. Could be a kind of a letter of application for FC Bayern.
The difference being that Kahn didn’t connect. But I know, I know... semantics and a chance to talk about Bayern for you.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Bremen down 3 goals at home! Against Mainz! After 19 minutes!

Like I wrote a couple of days earlier: I rate Kohfeldt quite highly, but after having a bad start and piling on the misery with a loss to Paderborn these final two games were absolute must wins. If Bremen finish the year in relegation zone with a string of soul crushing defeats on their backs the management will be compelled to act.

Last edited:

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Wow, Brandt. Dortmund extremely good in the final third today in general.

Also pressing much better recently.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Excellent from Dortmund, keeping Leipzig in check and the race wide open.

.mica

Supports
Dortmund
Iam suprised and impressed by our performance so far. Brandt and Bürki are getting better and better.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Oh Bürki :lol:
Immediately trying to destroy the impression he made at the end pf the first half

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Unbelievable Dortmund have blown it

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Hahaha wtf Dortmund. The two heros of the first both gifting goals. What a match though, so fast paced!

C'mon FC

Supports
1. FC Köln
Actually shows why Bundesliga hasn't been that successful internationally the last years -> too many big mistakes.

Pace of the game insane though, nice to watch.

Idxomer

Despite some great saves, Burki is at fault for 2 goals out of the 3.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
What a brilliant match. End to end and some good quality mixed with bad quality, but to teams going all out.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I still have no idea how Sancho didn't win the Golden Boy award. He has 44 goals and assists in 48 games in his last two Bundesliga seasons ffs. 49 in 60 if you count overall Bundesliga games since he's been at Dortmund and he's 19 and a winger.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
These two blunders have really hurt Dortmund (even if we count Gulacsi's against them). Could have been a real boost for their season.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I still have no idea how Sancho didn't win the Golden Boy award. He has 44 goals and assists in 48 games in his last two Bundesliga seasons ffs. 49 in 60 if you count overall Bundesliga games since he's been at Dortmund and he's 19 and a winger.
It is crazy, really. Felix had a great season too but I’m surprised he got it over Sancho.

Sancho will likely will it this year — between him and Haaland, I’d imagine.