Bundesliga 19/20

.mica

Supports
Dortmund
Hasn't Hertha a new sponsorship deal or something which gives them money and more opportunities in the future? Never heard about a Draxler rumour, but i think they can afford Götze next season, especially when he comes for free.

To the transfers of BVB so far:
Haaland is great, hope Favre is able to use him porperly. I have doubts about that.
Weigl to Benfica. Don't know what to think about that one. Normaly he would be our first man behind Witsel, but Favre stubbornly didn't use the depth of our squad. I rate Weigl highly. He also played well as a CB and used his overview and passing skills well to structure the game from behind.

.mica

Supports
Dortmund
Currently FC Hollywood is in training camp in Katar. Again.
This is bad, but what it makes even worse is such arrogant statements like that new one from Rummenigge, saying that FC Bayern caused an improvement for human rights. You can't make this up.

https://www.n-tv.de/sport/fussball/FC-Bayern-schweigt-und-kassiert-in-Katar-article21488584.html

Jedes Jahr wischt der FC Bayern die Kritik weg an der Partnerschaft mit dem Unrechtsstaat Katar und steckt die Emirat-Millionen in die Tasche. Karl-Heinz Rummenigge glaubt sogar, er würde die Menschenrechtslage vor Ort verbessern - und macht damit alles noch schlimmer.

Every year, FC Bayern wipes away criticism of the partnership with the state of Qatar and puts millions in the pocket. Karl-Heinz Rummenigge even thinks he would improve the human rights situation on the ground - and makes everything worse.

Dear Rummenigge, dont't forget to bring another Rolex home....

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
It is shameful that they deal with Qatar. Your agenda is annoying nonetheless.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

kill me

Also another update on the relaunch of FC Hollywood:

Is Nübel really that good? There's no denying his talent, but I never really saw him do things I wouldn't expect other good Bundesliga keepers to do.

Last edited:

DavidDeSchmikes

Schalke win 2-0 against Monchengladbach. Leipzig top by two points with a game in hand, Schalke in 4th (1 defeat in 11)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Textbook Dortmund so far.

Left Haaland on bench and hardly doing anything in final third. Losing at half time so won't be long before e comes on you'd think.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany

kill me

Also another update on the relaunch of FC Hollywood:

Is Nübel really that good? There's no denying his talent, but I never really saw him do things I wouldn't expect other good Bundesliga keepers to do.
How is Ginter still young, isn't he 23 years old?

And I believe the hype of Nubel. Really think he's going to be a top keeper if he continues to get game time.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Dortmund is a joke and their defence is terrible

That defense has looked bad. Look at the Augsburg 1st and 3rd goal. What was Hummels doing?

Mbappe and Neymar will be licking their chops

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Guess Favre could get sacked after this.

Dortmund to me like Liverpool 2-3 years ago. A good keeper and CB in would make them CL contenders and Bundesliga winners.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Haaland scores on his debut within three minutes coming on.

Good finish.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Sancho now. World class attack bailing out Dortmund again.

Will sack the prem off and watch last half hour of this.

Dortmund miss a one on one now. Slicing through Augsburg with Haaland as focal point.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Brandt is lovely player to watch. Sancho lays chance on plate to Reus but he blazes over. Was called offside in the end though.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Reus has been garbage. Dortmund turns it around

I wont put it beyond them to concede late

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Augsburg high line just been destroyed last 20 minutes.

C'mon FC

Supports
1. FC Köln
Haaland probably just didn't show enough pash-un for us. We are truly run by idiots. Eddie the feck out.
Actually I think Man Utd is just not that big of a club anymore that every player wants to be there.