Bundesliga 2018/19

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
The old man does it again :lol: (Literally, as he's the oldest Bundesliga goal scorer now at 40 and ~4.5 months)
One of these late draws that feel like a huge win for the equalising side.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
So Dortmund have officially run out of fuel. Bayern are gonna be top before the international break in march, considering Dortmund are up to an in-form Leverkusen next.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Everything is falling in place. Even if Bayern crash out against Pool, if Kovac wins the league, he stays.

Dortmund are incredibly average without Reus.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Beginning of the season: Most boring league ever. Bayern will walk it again.

After 3 months: Bayern are done. Dortmund will run away with the title and dominate for a couple of seasons.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Beginning of the season: Most boring league ever. Bayern will walk it again.

After 3 months: Bayern are done. Dortmund will run away with the title and dominate for a couple of seasons.
This is starting to feel like Seria A a few years ago. Juventus had a terrible start and only won 2 of their first 8 games. Still won the league by 10 + points.

Disappointing as even now Bayern aren't that great but found the winning touch.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
If Bayern win the league I'm gonna be sick. They've been atrocious this season but yet it looks like they're going to win it again.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Dortmund are plagued with injuries right now. They still have a 3 points advantage. I think they will get this over the line, but only on the last or second to last match day.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
This is way i never liked Lucien Favre as a coach. He always starts very strong and promising at his new clubs, playing fast, direct and attacking football. Then, suddenly, when its time to up the level and start win things he fails miserably:lol:

.mica

Supports
Dortmund
Everything is falling in place. Even if Bayern crash out against Pool, if Kovac wins the league, he stays.

Dortmund are incredibly average without Reus.
Hmm, i would say all the injuries. Akanjis injury hurt us a lot. We could compensate this for a lot of matches, but it is now obvious. Pacos injury and him being still out of form cause of 2 years on the bench in Barcelona is also noticable the last games.
Still a open run for the title. Exciting.

Inigo

This is way i never liked Lucien Favre as a coach. He always starts very strong and promising at his new clubs, playing fast, direct and attacking football. Then, suddenly, when its time to up the level and start win things he fails miserably:lol:
What a load of nonsense.

He overachieved at literally every single club he managed in his career.

He took Gladbach from the brink of relegation into the Champions League. He finished 3rd in Ligue 1 while at Nice with them having their best season in ages. He almost won the league with Hertha. You can continue this with all the clubs he managed in Switzerland. He's one of the best in Europe, deal with it.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
What a load of nonsense.

He overachieved at literally every single club he managed in his career.

He took Gladbach from the brink of relegation into the Champions League. He finished 3rd in Ligue 1 while at Nice with them having their best season in ages. He almost won the league with Hertha. You can continue this with all the clubs he managed in Switzerland. He's one of the best in Europe, deal with it.
No, he is not. As I said his start is promising but after that all falls apart. He led Hertha to fourth place and then the next season he was sacked in September cause they were in the relegation zone :lol: With Gladbach after saving them from relegation he finished 4th, 8th, 3rd and after losing 5 out of 5 games in the next season he was again out in September! At Nice again he started brilliantly and finished 3rd in his first season BUT in his second typically all fell apart and Nice finished at the unimpressive 8th spot .So let me guess what will gonna happen with his spell at Dortmund.. So far he is at the brilliant stage of his tenure so they might finish second.. Next year - well we will know by September :lol:

Inigo

No, he is not. As I said his start is promising but after that all falls apart. He led Hertha to fourth place and then the next season he was sacked in September cause they were in the relegation zone :lol:
I'm a Hertha fan. 09/10 was an absolute shitshow and I would put little to no blame on Favre. The club let go of 3 key players and upper management was just a clownshow in general. The season prior coincidentally was our best league performance this century.

With Gladbach after saving them from relegation he finished 4th, 8th, 3rd and after losing 5 out of 5 games in the next season he was again out in September!
You missed one season. It was 4th, 8th, 6th and 3rd. For a club that hadn't finished in the top half of the league for 15 years and who were looking sure to go down when he took over. If you genuinely think his track record at Gladbach does not speak for him you are deluded, no matter how it ended.

At Nice again he started brilliantly and finished 3rd in his first season BUT in his second typically all fell apart and Nice finished at the unimpressive 8th spot .S
Yet an 'unimpressive' 8th is still better than 2 of the 3 seasons prior to him coming in. They don't look like they are gonna improve on that without him either. Again, to accompany that 'unimpressive' season he also has their best league season probably since their glory days 60 years ago to his name.

I also like how you completely ignored his stellar record in Switzerland.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Switzerland? Seriously? If thats the criteria Marco Silva must be better manager than Favre..Why? Because he won the Greek Championship with Olympiacos:lol: Please, dont even try to tell me how football in Switzerland is better than the football in Greece or whatever from the lower championships in Europe. Its as pointless as making it big achievement that he won a title there.. Ironically the only one title in his whole career. I am done with this subject.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
Neuer (c) -
Kimmich, Süle, Boateng, Alaba -
Martínez, Goretzka -
Gnabry, James, Ribéry -
Lewandowski

No Muller again. Bayern Munich always seem to have issues against Hertha Berlin after Pep left so this will be a tricky game. Important they win this to put the pressure on Dortmund.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Switzerland? Seriously? If thats the criteria Marco Silva must be better manager than Favre..Why? Because he won the Greek Championship with Olympiacos:lol: Please, dont even try to tell me how football in Switzerland is better than the football in Greece or whatever from the lower championships in Europe. Its as pointless as making it big achievement that he won a title there.. Ironically the only one title in his whole career. I am done with this subject.
Blaming someone for not winning titles with Hertha, Gladbach or Nice? Really?

Favre always suffered from the same pattern, great initial impact at his new club, then he had his squads gutted. Questions obviously have to be asked about his departures at Berlin and Gladbach, but it's impossible to judge him wihtout taking the context of his particular seasons into account.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
Since when did Bayern become so boring to watch? HT and it's 0-0. Just checked and Bayern failed to win in their last 4 encounters against Berlin. This could be an ugly afternoon for them. Don't spurs it up Munich boys.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
So Bayern are level on points with Dortmund. Can already see Dortmund shitting themselves in the pants tomorrow. Hopefully Neverkusen can pull out a typical Neverkusen performance and help them.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
It's funny how Dortmund always crash and burn come February. Everything seems to go downhill for them after Reus got injured. For all of Bayern Munich's trouble, they could end up winning the treble which would be funny considering its supposed to be their worst season.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
It's funny how Dortmund always crash and burn come February. Everything seems to go downhill for them after Reus got injured. For all of Bayern Munich's trouble, they could end up winning the treble which would be funny considering its supposed to be their worst season.
The Double yes....the Treble isn't possible with so many better sides in the CL.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
They had a man sent off
In the 68th minute!!!....they should have scored 2-3 goals between the minutes 46-68 ;)

I know not every game will be won on the paper but Manchester City are currently one of the best three teams and Schalke are so awful therefore i just don't understand why they have struggled so much.....yes two penalties for Schalke and a sent-off for Otamendi in the 68th minute but i was so sure Manchester City would easily score 10 goals against Schalke in both games.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
When is Reus coming back? Dortmund without Reus look very average for a side that is trying to win the title in a top4 league

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Much-needed win for Dortmund, albeit it was against the king of the bottlers. Still not confident they are gonna win the league in the end.

ForEverEleven

Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
We deserved so much more today, excellent game but stupid individual errors cost us. Top 4 might still be in reach though if we contiune playing like that.