Bundesliga 2018/19

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Dortmund losing. :lol: It was a great header tbf.

Schalke hold on and they are all but safe.

Huub Stevens looks ancient now, didn't he have some health issues a few years ago?

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Caligiuri is pretty much Schalke's only consistent player, kicked the pen and now the corner.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Well done by the ref and DFB to break our game flow with the pen. The ref awards Schalke for his imbecile fan who threw a lighter at Sancho by not pausing the game until he could return, effectively giving us a number disadvantage. The VAR then comes in and awards a handball from half a meter distance eventhough there is no unnatural movement towards the ball, but simply using his arms to balance out his body.

Abizzz

I've been to multiple DfB refereed matches that were interrupted because of things being thrown onto the pitch (the teams and referee even went back into the changing rooms). Now a player actually gets hit and they play on :confused:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Didn't think it was a penalty either if it was given for handball.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I think that is the first correct decision by this cnut of a ref

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Reus, raked his studs down the back of the Schalke players heel so can understand the red.

Dortmund challenge all but over, they have to win today.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Absolute horseshit from the ref again. Disgraceful, wonder how much Bayern paid him.

Serdar made the exact same tackle on Guerriro in the first half but only got a yellow.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
And now an incredible FK from Schalke into top corner!:lol: Are Bayern Munich operating this league by remote control?!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
There's still a far fetched scenario where Leipzig win their last three and win the league btw.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
The hell is going on here, Wolf with an identical challenge to Reus and he too gets a red card.:lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Yeah, if Bayern forget to show up for their own games. Four times in a row.
Did say it was very far fetched! Just seen Bayern still have Nuremburg and Hannover so they will win the league by 5-6 points I think.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
The ref should never be allowed into another BL game. He has clearly favored Schalke at every turn.

Wayne's World

It's all over for Dortmund.....

Anyone know how Sancho has played? Seen his assist but the quality of the Bundesliga this season would seriously make me think twice about signing him for 100+ million.

sh4d

Can a fellow fan from Germany please write a few words on why Kovac is so disliked by Bayern fans (and welcomed by the opposition) ?

I thought he was doing badly with what was being said, so i went to check the table after 30 games last year. It was 1.Bayern 75pts, 2.Schalke 55pts 3. Leverkusen/Dortmund 51pts. Now it's 1.Bayern 70pts, 2.Dormund 69pts, 3.Leipzig 61pts. So Bayern is doing a little worse and the contenders better (Dortmund a lot better).

For Kovac this is the biggest job of his career by far, he has to implement a completely different style of football than he had in Frankfurt, he inherited an ageing team with basically no new signings and he is expected to walk the league, while winning it doesn't really seem to excite or motivate the players or the fans. Considering all that i think he did an incredible job so far for someone in his position. Thoughts ?

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I´m utterly speechless. You can send off both Reus and Wolf for their challenges. It is from behind and open sole, so it is well within the rule set to punish that this harshly if you drive a tight line as ref. But then Serdar has to walk after 30 minutes for the exact same challenge and Burgstaller has to be booked by now for three or four yellow worthy offenses. You can´t have it both ways. You have to establish a line of refereeing for the players to know how much physicality and fight is allowed. This is the a fecking derby which tends to get heated, without a clear line you have simply failed as ref.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
2-4 now.

Glad I stick with it, rather than with alternatives, Palace - Everton or Fulham - Cardiff...they combined scored...1, 2, 3, 4, 5...six goals less.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
I´m utterly speechless. You can send off both Reus and Wolf for their challenges. It is from behind and open sole, so it is well within the rule set to punish that this harshly if you drive a tight line as ref. But then Serdar has to walk after 30 minutes for the exact same challenge and Burgstaller has to be booked by now for three or four yellow worthy offenses. You can´t have it both ways. You have to establish a line of refereeing for the players to know how much physicality and fight is allowed. This is the a fecking derby which tends to get heated, without a clear line you have simply failed as ref.
Oh yeah, ref screw you guys over. Didn't see the Serdar foul, but it's astonishing Burgstaller didn't see a yellow, and maybe a red.